Leftist domestic terrorists threaten to "curb stomp" mom for speaking out against woke corriculum.

This disgusts me to no end that woke terrorists live so close to me. The Left is far from being advocates for free speech and tolerance..

Just like the right they are extremists also.
Where are today’s right wing extremists threatening people and going after their jobs to get them fired? I can think of one…. Jessie Smollett who got assaulted for being Black and gay but that turned out to be a hoax. Oh, wait, there was the Black race car driver who said that there was a noose hanging in the garage but that turned out to be fake too.

You have managed to spam this board with over 200,000 posts and not a single one worth reading.

You do nothing but troll threads that you don't like the topic and try to derail them.

I'm sure you will continue to do the same in this thread, and for some reason the mods will let you do it here, and every other thread you post in.

You have managed to spam this board with over 200,000 posts and not a single one worth reading.

You do nothing but troll threads that you don't like the topic and try to derail them.

I'm sure you will continue to do the same in this thread, and for some reason the mods will let you do it here, and every other thread you post in.
It's not even quality trolling. We need some smarter left wing trolls to join the forum.

I wonder if AG Garland will investigate this obvious domestic terrorism?

I truly hope that he does because this woman sounds absolutely fucking bat shit crazy. There is no gay and lesbian agenda in school districts.

I truly hope that he does because this woman sounds absolutely fucking bat shit crazy. There is no gay and lesbian agenda in school districts.

Let's talk about who really deserves a curb stomping -- posters who write things like this --

" Somebody should strike you between the eyes with a two by four, since you're out of what passes for your mind." Dragonlady to WTH_Progs? on
Feb. 11, 2022.

You really are a fascist brown shirt assface. Cheering on domestic terrorism.

Oh, and you are a lying sack of shit as well. The gay and lesbian agenda is permeating schools.

Where are today’s right wing extremists threatening people and going after their jobs to get them fired? I can think of one…. Jessie Smollett who got assaulted for being Black and gay but that turned out to be a hoax. Oh, wait, there was the Black race car driver who said that there was a noose hanging in the garage but that turned out to be fake too.

The woman in the Fox news piece in the OP is a right wing terrorist, who is trying to get teachers and school board members fired on the basis of her paranoid and irrational beliefs.

I wonder if AG Garland will investigate this obvious domestic terrorism?

George-Soros-006.jpg

The woman in the Fox news piece in the OP is a right wing terrorist, who is trying to get teachers and school board members fired on the basis of her paranoid and irrational beliefs.

Your source:

Mauricio Albarracín-Caballero
Deputy Director, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights Program

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Let's talk about who really deserves a curb stomping -- posters who write things like this --

" Somebody should strike you between the eyes with a two by four, since you're out of what passes for your mind." Dragonlady to WTH_Progs? on
Feb. 11, 2022.

No link. Just an attribute in a trolling off-topic post. We’re done here today. Fuck boy you’re a waste of time.

I live across the river from Loudon County. School Board members are elected to serve the taxpayer. When School Board members are more concerned about protecting books about adult-child sexual relationships and boys’ rights to wear a tutu in the bathroom vs. his action of raping a girl in the bathroom, then that school board is not doing its job.

You live in Canada. At least search some local news sources on Loudon Sxhoolboard issues.

Forum List

Back