Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”
SNL suspended the writer who posted this.
That means they did not fire them.

Rush Limbaugh kept his job after attacking Chelsea.

No one fired him.
Rush Limbaugh never attacked Chelsea, in fact he said she was the cute one in the family. I think that was sweet of him.
When Limbaugh attacked Chelsea for laughs- just as despicable as the two assholes who attacked Barron.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

OP says the media is silent then proves it by including a media link. lol

Given how proud Trump is of the fact that he's rich and famous enough to use that to grope women at will,

wouldn't he be equally proud if his son grew up to be that rich and famous?

That's Trump values in full display.

[Q

Fire those two hateful vile Libtard Moon Bats- both of them.

Just as the hateful vile Conseratard Moon Bats were fired for attacking Obama's kids.

It is obvious that those two Obama girls will probably grow up to be ghetto filth just like their parents. After all the Obamas are assholes and it is likely their children will be the same. However, until (like that Chelsea Clinton piece of shit) proves that they are shit then we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

No one fired him.
Rush Limbaugh never attacked Chelsea, in fact he said she was the cute one in the family. I think that was sweet of him.
When Limbaugh attacked Chelsea for laughs- just as despicable as the two assholes who attacked Barron.

Limbaugh never attacked Chelsea! He called her cute. How is calling a kid cute an attack?

No one fired him.

Limbaugh never attacked Chelsea! He called her cute. How is calling a kid cute an attack?

I'm considered a conservative and I think both sides do it. One of Obama's kids was attacked for her dancing and all sorts of vile crap has been posted on this board about them.

Well sure, the kids get bashed on the internet. There is no media filter there. But the networks never said anything about the obama kids for 8 years. OTOH - We all remember how they attacked the palin kids. THINK

I am thinking, I saw lots of posts about Obama's girls on this board, whether you choose to accept the fact, it is up to you.
Not the point, the point is the PRESS did not attack the Obama kids. And when some one did they were roundly condemned openly repeatedly and quickly. The same IS NOT happening now with Trump's 10 year old son.

And at no point did the PRESS attack Trump's kid.

And when someone did they were condemned openly repeatedly and quickly.
The press has NOT condemned the attacks retard.

I'm considered a conservative and I think both sides do it. One of Obama's kids was attacked for her dancing and all sorts of vile crap has been posted on this board about them.

Well sure, the kids get bashed on the internet. There is no media filter there. But the networks never said anything about the obama kids for 8 years. OTOH - We all remember how they attacked the palin kids. THINK

I am thinking, I saw lots of posts about Obama's girls on this board, whether you choose to accept the fact, it is up to you.
Not the point, the point is the PRESS did not attack the Obama kids. And when some one did they were roundly condemned openly repeatedly and quickly. The same IS NOT happening now with Trump's 10 year old son.

And at no point did the PRESS attack Trump's kid.

And when someone did they were condemned openly repeatedly and quickly.
The press has NOT condemned the attacks retard.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-ed...idents-will-weather-media-attacks?context=amp

White House issues statement urging media to stop covering Barron Trump

Journal Times editorial: Barron Trump should be off-limits

Katie Rich, SNL writer, smears Barron Trump as ‘country’s first homeschool shooter’ on Twitter

attack barron trump editorial snl at DuckDuckGo

'SNL' writer suspended over controversial Barron Trump tweet, source says

Heidi Stevens: Barron Trump should be left alone

No one fired him.

that was fucking funny.

It makes fun of her hair.

Not quite the same thing as calling a 10 year old a sexual predator.

But lefties can't stop thinking of and referring to kids as sex objects. It's what they do.

They think it's cool.

Why should she lose her job over a tweet? Why is firing more just than suspension? Why you should you decide that?

She needs to be fired, if NBC were smart they shouldn't risk loss of advertisers by keeping her on SNL, but that is their decision.

I agree- people getting fired makes people realize that the kids are off limits.

If Rush Limbaugh had been fired back when, lots of this crap that followed probably would have been prevented.

Back then, I admit I was younger and laughed at his comments, a few years later I saw how absolutely wrong I was to find humor in his insults. I am not sure if I would blame Limbaugh, I remember people poking fun at Amy Carter.

We don't need to come out and condemn every action, just condemn all the actions as a whole and then move on.

This being petty gets us nowhere. The common ground for most of us is to condemn all the insulting of the kids.

Why should she lose her job over a tweet? Why is firing more just than suspension? Why you should you decide that?

She needs to be fired, if NBC were smart they shouldn't risk loss of advertisers by keeping her on SNL, but that is their decision.

I agree- people getting fired makes people realize that the kids are off limits.

If Rush Limbaugh had been fired back when, lots of this crap that followed probably would have been prevented.

Back then, I admit I was younger and laughed at his comments, a few years later I saw how absolutely wrong I was to find humor in his insults. I am not sure if I would blame Limbaugh, I remember people poking fun at Amy Carter.

We don't need to come out and condemn every action, just condemn all the actions as a whole and then move on.

This being petty gets us nowhere. The common ground for most of us is to condemn all the insulting of the kids.

The common ground for 'most of us' is to condemn all the insulting of the kids.

But for a fair number in this thread what is going on in here isn't 'petty' really- its just the usual partisan bullshit- and using Barron as fodder for their bullshit.

No one fired him.

that was fucking funny.

But lefties can't stop thinking of and referring to kids as sex objects. It's what they do.

They think it's cool.

Hmmmm who brought up kids as sex objects? Oh wait that would be you.

Meanwhile Rush Limbaugh called Chelsea Clinton a dog- and you find that funny.

'fucking funny'

Yeah....

that was fucking funny.

They think it's cool.

'fucking funny'

Yeah....

Limbaugh never called Chelsea a dog!

that was fucking funny.

They think it's cool.

'fucking funny'

Yeah....

The lefties called her a dog, and blamed Limbaugh.

But for a fair number in this thread what is going on in here isn't 'petty' really- its just the usual partisan bullshit- and using Barron as fodder for their bullshit.

We have our disagreements, however I agree with you 100% on this issue. Thank you for taking the high road.

We have our disagreements, however I agree with you 100% on this issue. Thank you for taking the high road.

I am not sure I am taking the 'high road' so much as the right road :)

Its really not that hard- don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.
Condemn those who do attack them.
Don't try to rationalize why some attacks are okay and others aren't.

that was fucking funny.

They think it's cool.

'fucking funny'

Yeah....

The lefties called her a dog, and blamed Limbaugh.

Which 'lefties' called her a dog? Is Limbaugh a leftie now?

that was fucking funny.

They think it's cool.

'fucking funny'

Yeah....

Actually since a picture is worth a thousand words- Limbaugh did that 1,000 times.

He also called Amy Carter:

I said, You know, she may be the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country.’

Forum List

Back