Jesus, you're dumb.
I don't know why you're mad at Jesus...

The fact that not all criminals get caught does NOT mean that all laws don't get enforced. Learn the difference between the two.

Furthermore, just because you love the idea of people flooding across our borders with little to no oversight or control does NOT make illegal immigration a "lesser offense".

And finally, who told you that being arrested for illegal immigration - or any other criminal offense - precludes getting an order of protection? You DO realize that people in law enforcement custody do still have access to the services of the legal system, right? A judge may decide not to issue an OOP if the plaintiff is going to be deported, since the OOP would be unenforceable outside the United States and therefore a waste of time, but he also may issue it if there's a chance that the plaintiff is going to remain in or return to the United States. Either way, she still retains the right to petition for it even while in custody. The two are not mutually exclusive.
You people are lunatics trying to dish out the death penalty for parking violations.

Have you read his posts? I doubt he was even SCHOOLED, let alone homeschooled.

For the record, all three of my kids have been homeschooled, and any one of them - including the 2nd grader who's still in homeschool - could out-argue Billo without breaking a sweat.
You don't really set the bar that high.
Well....in all fairness....at least she can read. A skill which you have illustrated over and over that you absolutely do not have. Your reading comprehension is as bad as I have ever seen.

Well....in all fairness....at least she can read. A skill which you have illustrated over and over that you absolutely do not have. Your reading comprehension is as bad as I have ever seen.
How can anyone read your posts with all the spelling errors and pithy BS words you create?

How can anyone read your posts with all the spelling errors and pithy BS words you create?
That is an admission of his illiteracy right there :laugh:

This whole immigration discussion is one major waste of time!
Right? Only an idiot argues about a law in the U.S. Constitution. It is a crime to enter the U.S. illegally. We are a nation of laws now that Republicans are in charge again and we will enforce the law. Arguing about it is "one major waste of time" and illustrates both your lack of maturity and your lack of intellect.

Right? Only an idiot argues about a law in the U.S. Constitution. It is a crime to enter the U.S. illegally. We are a nation of laws now that Republicans are in charge again and we will enforce the law. Arguing about it is "one major waste of time" and illustrates both your lack of maturity and your lack of intellect.
I don't know how I got into the US Constitution, but can you let me out?

There are more important laws that need enforcing.

I don't know how I got into the US Constitution, but can you let me out? There are more important laws that need enforcing.
The U.S. Constitution is the highest law in the land, snowflake. It trumps and and all other laws (per the Supremacy Clause). So how could there be more important laws than that? :uhh:

The U.S. Constitution is the highest law in the land, snowflake. It trumps and and all other laws (per the Supremacy Clause). So how could there be more important laws than that? :uhh:
Did you support the Iraq war?
Sure did! And before you say exactly what I know you're going to say - you better think twice. Scratch that - you never thought the first time. You better ask an adult for help on this one. Your response is going to be very embarrassing for you.

Sure did! And before you say exactly what I know you're going to say - you better think twice. Scratch that - you never thought the first time. You better ask an adult for help on this one. Your response is going to be very embarrassing for you.
We'll see about that?

Since you know what I'm going to say, why don't you say it?

We'll see about that?

Since you know what I'm going to say, why don't you say it?
It will be a LOT more fun when you do... :laugh:

Forum List

Back