Left Wing DA Gascon from Los Angeles brings murder charges for killing a blob of unborn cells.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I thought unborn babies were not real people. How is this woman facing a murder charge in liberal Los Angeles for killing an unborn baby?

taste-the-soup-coming-to-america.gif

I thought unborn babies were not real people. How is this woman facing a murder charge in liberal Los Angeles for killing an unborn baby?

8 months is not exactly a blob of unborn cells.

So at 8 months, it's a human baby & they can be charged with murder.
What about 6 months? Is that still a human baby?
Where is the line?
2 months?

It is always a human being & ending it's life at any stage is still murdering a baby
Leftists change the rules whenever it suits them. It's a blob of cells when they want it to be a blob of cells and a baby when it suits their filthy political aims for it to be a baby.

Geez, I can't wait until it's time to really beat the hypocrites down!

So at 8 months, it's a human baby & they can be charged with murder.
What about 6 months? Is that still a human baby?
Where is the line?
2 months?

It is always a human being & ending it's life at any stage is still murdering a baby

If anyone can take care of the little blob, then the 'vessel' should have a c-section so that the little blob can be taken care of by others. Before that, I don't know, and don't care. Laws that allow abortion don't put me or you in danger. Laws that ban abortions don't put me or you in danger, but they do put some women in danger. So to protect them, I'd allow legal, safe abortion.

Where is the DA charging the woman for the death of an unborn child? Do you know how to read?

Leftists change the rules whenever it suits them. It's a blob of cells when they want it to be a blob of cells and a baby when it suits their filthy political aims for it to be a baby.

Geez, I can't wait until it's time to really beat the hypocrites down!

We're all blobs of cells, but when we're born and even a month or so before, we're blobs that others can take care of. So there's that.

It's in the OP, Dumbass.

Have a third grader read it to you and explain on your level, Simp.

For the record, I understood your post and the point you were making ;)

See, not all leftists are commie, pig shit scum, lol

It's not, you idiot. But, go ahead. Prove it.

I think his point was that the unborn fetus (okay, baby) in this case was developed enough to warrant the driver being charged with murder, whereas other unborn 'children' or 'babies' are somehow disposable.

I get that argument. I just don't agree with it for some of the reasons I posted up-thread and some others I've not posted.

Add on charges for criminals. Even if a women was on her way to get an abortion before her bun was viable, and was attacked........

It's not, you idiot. But, go ahead. Prove it.
Find a six year old to do the math for you so you can see how they got to 6 murder charges (hint: use your fingers and concentrate on the number of dead in orange) :

The pregnant woman killed in the crash was identified Friday by the Los Angeles County coroner's office as Asherey Ryan, 23, of Los Angeles. Her unborn child, listed by the coroner's office as "baby boy Ryan," was also counted among the deceased. Family members told FOX 11 that Ryan's infant son, Alonzo, was also killed.

Also among those killed were two additional adult females and an adult male.

I think his point was that the unborn fetus (okay, baby) in this case was developed enough to warrant the driver being charged with murder, whereas other unborn 'children' or 'babies' are somehow disposable.

I get that argument. I just don't agree with it for some of the reasons I posted up-thread and some others I've not posted.
Maybe. But the article that he linked to, does not state that.

If anyone can take care of the little blob, then the 'vessel' should have a c-section so that the little blob can be taken care of by others. Before that, I don't know, and don't care. Laws that allow abortion don't put me or you in danger. Laws that ban abortions don't put me or you in danger, but they do put some women in danger. So to protect them, I'd allow legal, safe abortion.
So some human beings are more deserving of life than others?
How eugenic of you

Find a six year old to do the math for you so you can see how they got to 6 murder charges (hint: use your fingers and concentrate on the number of dead in orange) :

The pregnant woman killed in the crash was identified Friday by the Los Angeles County coroner's office as Asherey Ryan, 23, of Los Angeles. Her unborn child, listed by the coroner's office as "baby boy Ryan," was also counted among the deceased. Family members told FOX 11 that Ryan's infant son, Alonzo, was also killed.

Also among those killed were two additional adult females and an adult male.

You idiot. So, you had to go to another link to prove it. I was right. This wasn't in your first link.

Next time, learn to post correctly. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

You idiot. So, you had to go to another link to prove it. I was right. This wasn't in your first link.

Next time, learn to post correctly. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
I found a link that broke it down for you since I know you are a Short Bus rider.

So, tell us how LIbtard KKKalifornia thinks a blob of cells is a person worthy of a murder charge if killed, Simp.

This should be a hoot.

Forum List

Back