Left To Asian-Americans: Don’t Complain About Discrimination Or We’ll Call You White

Google_Yourself

Dec 22, 2018
Left To Asian-Americans: Don't Complain Or You're White

The Department of Justice filed a brief Aug. 30 to support several Asian-American plaintiffs involved with a group called “Students For Fair Admissions” in a racial discrimination case against Harvard University. The DOJ’s actions united the Trump administration with anti-affirmative action activists, who have long claimed that elite Ivy League colleges are denying Asian-Americans admittance on the basis of their race.

• Banned
In my experience being called white is a compliment. Who wouldn't want to be white? White people are clean, intelligent, and we accept people of all races... except for the white liberals.

Left To Asian-Americans: Don't Complain Or You're White

The Department of Justice filed a brief Aug. 30 to support several Asian-American plaintiffs involved with a group called “Students For Fair Admissions” in a racial discrimination case against Harvard University. The DOJ’s actions united the Trump administration with anti-affirmative action activists, who have long claimed that elite Ivy League colleges are denying Asian-Americans admittance on the basis of their race.
"The Federalist"

lol

You can't be serious, this is just another ridiculous rightwing lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In my experience being called white is a compliment. Who wouldn't want to be white? White people are clean, intelligent, and we accept people of all races... except for the white liberals.

Like these two? Yes, they look very clean and intelligent....ROFLMAO.

Attachments

• 472908152-1024x1024.jpg
    472908152-1024x1024.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 48
Asians make up 19% percent of Harvard but are around 3% of the US population yet still complaining ?

They’re fighting for representation but if these schools they became overwhelmingly Asian and not as white, they’ll lose interest and just look elsewhere.

I wish they'd cut the sh*t

They'll give an entire dissertation about the evils of affirmative action while giving the answers to their white friend and still believe that the black man took their place. They want to beef with blacks about our measly 5% of slots. So w
hen they talk about about AA to whites it’s a dog whistle to try to get brownie points. Yeah when they're alone with us (And that's rare because they always travel in packs) they attempt to commiserate but the moment a paley returns then its biz as usual.

We built the table. We cooked the food. We served it cleared that motherf*cker off and just as we’ve demanded a seat the whole world swoops in and insists that they have rights to the table to cause the white man cant keep it to himself.

NAH - we sit.

None of y’all (Asians) were putting in the labor. Asian will sit with the white man and complain about how blacks are trying to take over the table. Maybe they've drunk the white Koolaid making them believe that all that was ancient history, like the Civil war.

The only that is happening,is that Asian students are getting their version of the “N***R wake up call”.

So I don't feel too much sympathy for Asians. You get Asian guys in here like abu afak he'll align himself with white supremacists, the same type of people that didn’t want Asians to get through the door 50 years ago. This is what happens when people don’t know history.

Banning affirmative action has benefited Asian students because they're filling the void left open by blacks, Hispanic, and white student admission decline.

Florida also banned affirmative action and 2 of the bigger state schools, University of Florida (Gainesville) and Florida State University (Tallahasse)

The decline in black students is not based on SAT scores or merit. The top black students opted not to attend these schools because they did not see enough black students and did not want to feel isolated and surrounded by mostly whites
(especially in Gainesville and Tallahassee– 2 north Florida cities full of rednecks and good ole boys) so the top black students in Florida are choosing to attend other Universities in-state and out-of-state with more diversity or more prestige (University of Miami)

There is a lot of competition amongst the Universities in Florida to attract and retain black students — based on their high GPAs and SAT scores.

But the Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” Asians want access to top schools for name brand only really. But they forget that even for many whites you have more chance of banging a nun than getting into
Harvard.

Harvard is nearly impossible to get in

And most colleges want well rounded students. Asian culture is about rote memorization and uniformity. As a result, Asian folks tend to have no personality, and are unimaginative.

But reputation is everything and Harvard has it and there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system.

I'm rolling up to Harvard like

SLJ.gif

Last edited:
Asians make up 19% percent of Harvard but are around 3% of the US population yet still complaining ?

They’re fighting for representation but if these schools they became overwhelmingly Asian and not as white, they’ll lose interest and just look elsewhere.

I wish they'd cut the sh*t

They'll give an entire dissertation about the evils of affirmative action while giving the answers to their white friend and still believe that the black man took their place. They want to beef with blacks about our measly 5% of slots. So w
hen they talk about about AA to whites it’s a dog whistle to try to get brownie points. Yeah when they're alone with us (And that's rare because they always travel in packs) they attempt to commiserate but the moment a paley returns then its biz as usual.

We built the table. We cooked the food. We served it cleared that motherf*cker off and just as we’ve demanded a seat the whole world swoops in and insists that they have rights to the table to cause the white man cant keep it to himself.

NAH - we sit.

None of y’all (Asians) were putting in the labor. Asian will sit with the white man and complain about how blacks are trying to take over the table. Maybe they've drunk the white Koolaid making them believe that all that was ancient history, like the Civil war.

The only that is happening,is that Asian students are getting their version of the “N***R wake up call”.

So I don't feel too much sympathy for Asians. You get Asian guys in here like abu afak he'll align himself with white supremacists, the same type of people that didn’t want Asians to get through the door 50 years ago. This is what happens when people don’t know history.

Banning affirmative action has benefited Asian students because they're filling the void left open by blacks, Hispanic, and white student admission decline.

Florida also banned affirmative action and 2 of the bigger state schools, University of Florida (Gainesville) and Florida State University (Tallahasse)

The decline in black students is not based on SAT scores or merit. The top black students opted not to attend these schools because they did not see enough black students and did not want to feel isolated and surrounded by mostly whites
(especially in Gainesville and Tallahassee– 2 north Florida cities full of rednecks and good ole boys) so the top black students in Florida are choosing to attend other Universities in-state and out-of-state with more diversity or more prestige (University of Miami)

There is a lot of competition amongst the Universities in Florida to attract and retain black students — based on their high GPAs and SAT scores.

But the Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” Asians want access to top schools for name brand only really. But they forget that even for many whites you have more chance of banging a nun than getting into
Harvard.

Harvard is nearly impossible to get in

And most colleges want well rounded students. Asian culture is about rote memorization and uniformity. As a result, Asian folks tend to have no personality, and are unimaginative.

But reputation is everything and Harvard has it and there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system.

I'm rolling up to Harvard like

SLJ.gif

PREACH!

I'm glad I am black. Because I don't have to lie to myself like you do.

You should be accepted on your merits, not your skin color

Tell me when that has happened in America. Asians would never have been allowed into Harvard if not for AA. It would not have mattered what their scores were and since test scores are but one criteria, test scores are not the measure of merit. Asians are allowing themselves to be used by whites. And if whites get what they want, there will be fewer asians admitted into places like Harvard.

Tell me when that has happened in America. Asians would never have been allowed into Harvard if not for AA. It would not have mattered what their scores were and since test scores are but one criteria, test scores are not the measure of merit. Asians are allowing themselves to be used by whites. And if whites get what they want, there will be fewer asians admitted into places like Harvard.

It happens all the time in America. and then of course it doesn't. depends on where you go. Fewer asians?? which is why you see more and more asians. Sorry, your still living in the 1950's.

So even when new generations of white people grow up being "inclusive" and "accepting" even marrying people of other races... they are simply using them by your book. Right! glad you can admit Hillary and the Democrats are only using minorities to make themselves look good and get more votes, more power and more prestige.

It happens all the time in America. and then of course it doesn't. depends on where you go. Fewer asians?? which is why you see more and more asians. Sorry, your still living in the 1950's.

So even when new generations of white people grow up being "inclusive" and "accepting" even marrying people of other races... they are simply using them by your book. Right! glad you can admit Hillary and the Democrats are only using minorities to make themselves look good and get more votes, more power and more prestige.

I'm living in 2018 and what I said is how it is. The republican party is the party of racists. And it is your party that uses minorities.

Forum List

Back