The history of free stuff

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
“And be it further enacted, That to all white male citizens of the United States or persons who shall have made a declaration of intention to become such, above the age of twenty-one years, emigrating to and settling in said Territory between the first day of December, eighteen hundred and fifty, and the first day of December, eighteen hundred and fifty-three; and to all white male citizens, not hereinbefore provided for, becoming one and twenty years of age, in said Territory, and settling there between the times last aforesaid, who shall in other respects comply with the foregoing section and the provisions of this law, there shall be, and hereby is, granted the quantity of one quarter section, or one hundred and sixty acres of land, if a single man; or if married, or if he shall become married within one year after becoming twenty-one years of age as aforesaid, the quantity of one half section, or three hundred and twenty acres, one half to the husband and the other half to the wife in her own right, to be designated by the surveyor-general as aforesaid: Provided always, That no person shall ever receive a patent for more than one donation of land in said Territory in his or her own right: Provided, That no mineral lands shall be located or granted under the provisions of this act.”

The Donation Land Claim Act of 1850, Section 5

Donation Land Act of 1850

This act gave FREE land primarily to whites to settle in what is now Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and parts of Wyoming and Montana. This land was given away from 1850 until 1854. In 1854 the government decided to charge 1.25 per acre. The law expired in 1855. Blacks were sill slaves while whites were being given free land.

Oh there's nothing wrong with affirmative action for whites, we built the white middle class on that.

I'm just starting with this.

Ok, so what. It was a shit deal that blacks were enslaved. It was a shit deal that they didn’t have the opportunity to homestead. So what. What now. What do you want? Sympathy? Ok. Poor IM2 is black, and his ancestors did not have the opportunity to homestead. What do you want man?

Ok, so what. It was a shit deal that blacks were enslaved. It was a shit deal that they didn’t have the opportunity to homestead. So what. What now. What do you want? Sympathy? Ok. Poor IM2 is black, and his ancestors did not have the opportunity to homestead. What do you want man?

Just sit back and be shown just how much free shit you whites have been given. Because that's going to happen here. You bought it on yourselves.

And this says what?

You got the ghettos of Detroit, Chicago.

See Appalachia, Mississippi, etc. And america's sacrifice zones are spreading.

As you know and what bear doesn't want to face, is those ghettos were created by white racist policy. This will be shown here also.

So was Appalachia.

That's true also. Part of my family is from Appalachia and were mistreated by the same poor whites.

Just sit back and be shown just how much free shit you whites have been given. Because that's going to happen here. You bought it on yourselves.

I don't think there is any question that whites have been given lots of free shit that blacks weren't allowed to have. The rub is that some feel it's done, and you should get over it, while others see that worse than just having an uneven playing field, blacks weren't even allowed on the field until relatively recently and it's still not a level field. I doubt you will have much luck convincing those that don't already recognize the disadvantages all that being held back caused and is still causing.

I need a time machine.

a1542792700_16.jpg

I don't think there is any question that whites have been given lots of free shit that blacks weren't allowed to have. The rub is that some feel it's done, and you should get over it, while others see that worse than just having an uneven playing field, blacks weren't even allowed on the field until relatively recently and it's still not a level field. I doubt you will have much luck convincing those that don't already recognize the disadvantages all that being held back caused and is still causing.

That's fine, but these people are still going to be shown how much free stuff whites have gotten, how it extends into their lives and how they have benefitted from it.

doubt you will have much luck convincing those that don't already recognize the disadvantages all that being held back caused and is still causing

280x425.jpg

doubt you will have much luck convincing those that don't already recognize the disadvantages all that being held back caused and is still causing

View attachment 237833

You think most black folk grew up with the same advantages that Obama, or any other president grew up with?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 237833

You think most black folk grew up with the same advantages that Obama, or any other president grew up with?

What advantage's he was a jiffy lube guy in Chicago.

Wait are you saying obama was a manufacturerd President?

View attachment 237833

Let's compare. In the history of this nation there has been 1 Obama and 44 white men.

That's 0.02 percent.

Try again.

Forum List

Back