Left Angeles Times: The Human Side of Charles Manson

Textbook Leftard moral relativism right there. Short version, Manson bad, like so many of us. Body count less than recent shooters. He had a bad childhood.

The human side of Charlie Manson
On this one I agree.....everybody got a story.....nobody grew up perfect.....just look at that moron in the white house, born rich and turned out to be satan on retard pills

Textbook Leftard moral relativism right there. Short version, Manson bad, like so many of us. Body count less than recent shooters. He had a bad childhood.

The human side of Charlie Manson
I stopped as soon as I saw leftard. How old are you anyway?
Sorry, I meant Anti-American Fascist Scumbags Who Glorify Murderers.

I would have typed AFSWGM but I doubted your bubble world includes such self analysis.
You didn`t glorify a murdering president?
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi

With the modern horrors we live with, Manson seems quaint.

Oh, you only killed seven people? Slacker!

Obviously, Manson scared the hell out of my parents generation, who were already traumitized by what their hippy kids were doing, so he embodied all their fears. Their own kids turning on them!!!!

But he only had the power he had because we gave it to him. So for the past 50 years, he's been that crazy person who showed up in the news once in a while.

#26 brings up a point: kids turning. That would be the psychopath, John of Patmos, describing the same phenomenon in the Book of Revelation.

It was not a minor robbery charge.

Yeah, it kind of was. I promise you, real crooks get a lot less than what he got for essentially trying to get his own stuff back from a guy who cheated him.

Not that i'm complaining, the guy can rot in jail as far as I'm concerned, but he got an excessive sentence for what he was actually accused of for no other reason than he got away with something a lot more serious once.

It was not a minor robbery charge.

Yeah, it kind of was. I promise you, real crooks get a lot less than what he got for essentially trying to get his own stuff back from a guy who cheated him.

Not that i'm complaining, the guy can rot in jail as far as I'm concerned, but he got an excessive sentence for what he was actually accused of for no other reason than he got away with something a lot more serious once.
No, it was not, and your analyzing falls short.

Kitten #31: "Their own kids turning on them!" John of Patmos, cathecting on familial Oedipus, says the same thing in the Book of Revelation. And this whilst Sappho and the girls are having a ball over on Lesbos.

It was grand theft done with deadly weapons.

Yeah, so what? No one died. No one was injured. OJ Himself didn't have a gun, and the guys who did got less time than he did. Let's look at a list of his accomplices.

O. J. Simpson robbery case - Wikipedia

• Walter Alexander: Accomplice of Simpson's. Brought a gun into the room. Sentenced to probation.[13]
  • Clarence "C. J." Stewart: Accomplice of Simpson's. Drove the Lincoln Navigator getaway car. Stood by Simpson during the trial and did not negotiate a plea deal. Judge Jackie Glass sentenced Stewart, the only Simpson cohort who didn't negotiate a plea deal, to 15 years in prison, eligible for parole after 7 and a 1/2 years. The conviction was later overturned because the verdict was tainted by Simpson's fame, and Stewart was released after a plea deal with time served.[13]
  • Charles Cashmore: Accomplice of Simpson's. Introduced himself as a friend of Stewart's. Carried items out of the room. First met Simpson on the day of the robbery. Sentenced to probation.[13]
  • Charles Ehrlich: Accomplice of Simpson's. Friend of Simpson's from South Florida. Pretended to be a buyer who would first check out the goods. Sentenced to probation.[13]
  • Michael McClinton: Accomplice of Simpson's. Acquaintance of Alexander's and Stewart's. Brought a gun into the room. Sentenced to probation. Also made an audio recording of events that was later used at trial. In the room, McClinton pulled out a .45-caliber Ruger and barked orders at the dealers, as Simpson reportedly told him to do. Afterward in the hallway McClinton secretly taped Simpson asking whether McClinton pulled out "the piece." On the recording the participants are heard at a sushi restaurant laughing about the six-minute encounter.[13] Sentenced to probation.[13]
  • Thomas Riccio: Auction owner and convicted felon[14] who informed Simpson about the stolen goods, and subsequently taped the whole event on a recorder. Riccio sold the tape for $150,000 to TMZ.com.[15] Riccio also testified that he was paid an additional $60,000 by television stations for appearances. Riccio was given total immunity for his testimony[16] by Clark County District Attorney David Roger after a negotiation with Riccio's attorney Stanley Lieber.

So seven guys bust into this room, two of them with guns. But only ONE guy does any hard jail time for it! The guy who happens to be a celebrity that got away with another crime.

No, no, Simpson was the criminal here... the guy who just wanted his own stuff back. But let's give all these felons immunity deals and probation so we can nail the celebrity!

Now, it if wasn't OJ, a murdering POS who killed two people and got away with it due to a racist jury and incompetent cops and prosecutors, I would actually feel bad for him, because this was some real piling on.

damn, you really like telling lies and believing what the media tells you w/o question.

Fuh, fuh, fuh, the media,, fake news, whatever spanky. My point stands. The system bent over backwards to convict OJ of something because they thought he got away with the other thing.

JoeB, tough. It was an armed robbery.

Yes, but the guys who were "Armed" got probation while Simpson got a stiff jail sentence. That's turning the system on it's head to get one guy. Normally, I'd consider this an injustice, but fuck it, it's OJ, and the guy got two free murders.

Just be honest enough to admit, the justice system had the exact same attitude.

By the way Charlie "Chuckles" Manson was way ahead of his times because he was a white man committing Crimes that he then wanted to pin on Black Folks to set off a race war... I mean Manson is the Original "Gateway Tea Billy "
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

JoeB, tough. It was an armed robbery.

Yes, but the guys who were "Armed" got probation while Simpson got a stiff jail sentence. That's turning the system on it's head to get one guy. Normally, I'd consider this an injustice, but fuck it, it's OJ, and the guy got two free murders. Just be honest enough to admit, the justice system had the exact same attitude.
You are trying to turn the system on its head, and I really don't worry too much about what you think. Neither did the judge and the jury.

Forum List

Back