Left Angeles Times: The Human Side of Charles Manson

It was all Trump's fault.

In fact, have you ever heard Trump condemn Manson for what he did?

Hell no, and you never will.

The trip is that god knew Manson would someday escape further suffering, for eternity. The trip is that god, while Manson was suffering, was getting his/her quifties off by the voyeurism AND knew it would end.

The trip is that god knew Manson would someday escape further suffering, for eternity. The trip is that god, while Manson was suffering, was getting his/her quifties off by the voyeurism AND knew it would end.

Lol, you are so fucking stupid it makes my face pinch up like a swallowed a dozen lemons peeled whole.

And you dont know what the hell you are talking about as God does not have a stream of conscience, stupid fuck.

We don't think that post #5 can answer the Summer of Love Manson Trivia question, simply because post #5 is so angry: "Where did the Manson family physically move a railroad car and try to live in it?"

Manson, though, was no devil but a human being, as his death makes clear. I don’t say that to soften or absolve him. But I don’t believe in demons
Belief doesn't change reality. He WAS possessed. Some turn their lives over to evil. Manson was one of them.

Sorry, I don't speak jibberish.

Post #5 contradicts post #5: if god is not consciousness, then no doubt about it, Charles Manson is god. Post #5 takes the fundamental illusory bait dangled by theologians since the Neolithic, the illusion of not being dead once we already are.

We don't think that post #5 can answer the Summer of Love Manson Trivia question, simply because post #5 is so angry: "Where did the Manson family physically move a railroad car and try to live in it?"
up your ass.

Post #5 contradicts post #5: if god is not consciousness, then no doubt about it, Charles Manson is god. Post #5 takes the fundamental illusory bait dangled by theologians since the Neolithic, the illusion of not being dead once we already are.

God is consciousness but He does not have a STREAM of consciousness. He is in all times and places at once and he is all of His reactions to everything at one time as He is outside the flow of time.

You are too stupid to explain this too though, apparently, but there are lurkers so I post for their sake.

Forum List

Back