LeBron James Takes a Knee For The National Anthem

Of course.

Entertainers should entertain.

We should not know their politics.
Right
1702652557253.png

1702652579905.png

1702652607173.png

People need to be reminded of what it was like last time Republicans ruled. I mean before Trump. Remember they wouldn't let this woman die?
View attachment 873497
Well, they’re consistent. I know that might be foreign to you, but it’s an important cross reference as far as life value to battle some of the monstrous slogans pro-abortionists say.

In this instance, if the logic is “if it isnt independently viable on It’s own, it’s okay for another being to kill it”… then you’d have to support an outsider slaughtering the vegetable no matter what their desires were.

If the former is completely evil and messed up, then so is the latter.

You want double Standards on the issue, but it makes no sense and follows No consistent logic. Thus, it’s not credible.
Well fast forward 20 years we have headlines like this in Republican run states who have Republican judges.
Headlines like what…
Yes I said Republicans because they are partisan hacks. Religious zelots.
Well at least we know you aren’t angrily biased lol. Some are, some aren’t. I speak from
Conservative ideology, which many GOP don’t follow.

Kate Cox exposes the ‘pro-life’ politics of death, fear and control​

It’s clearer than ever that pregnant Texans and their doctors face a puzzle the state has engineered to be unsolvable.
Ah, more doomsday boogeymen you’re creating to scare people. That appears to be your M.O.

You DO know that’s hack politics in itself right? How is that glass house of yours?

Well, they’re consistent. I know that might be foreign to you, but it’s an important cross reference as far as life value to battle some of the monstrous slogans pro-abortionists say.

In this instance, if the logic is “if it isnt independently viable on It’s own, it’s okay for another being to kill it”… then you’d have to support an outsider slaughtering the vegetable no matter what their desires were.

If the former is completely evil and messed up, then so is the latter.

You want double Standards on the issue, but it makes no sense and follows No consistent logic. Thus, it’s not credible.

Headlines like what…

Well at least we know you aren’t angrily biased lol. Some are, some aren’t. I speak from
Conservative ideology, which many GOP don’t follow.

Ah, more doomsday boogeymen you’re creating to scare people. That appears to be your M.O.

You DO know that’s hack politics in itself right? How is that glass house of yours?
I don't need to scare people. You scare people. Republicans scare people. The conservatives on the Supreme Court and Texas Supreme Court scare people.

You'll see in November.

I don't need to scare people. You scare people. Republicans scare people. The conservatives on the Supreme Court and Texas Supreme Court scare people.

You'll see in November.
Ummm, okay. So you went to “I know you are but what am I”?

Can you explain anything you’re saying?

Ummm, okay. So you went to “I know you are but what am I”?

Can you explain anything you’re saying?
Not if you need an explanation. Do you think I've ever woken up one uneducated poor white blue collar Republican? Or you're rich. And then by all means vote Republican. But the funny thing is, Republicans don't actually help rich working people either. My brother is rich and says Trump's tax breaks to all of us didn't do shit for him. Caused inflation.

So you must be a CEO looking out for his companies best interest. Like oil companies. Defense companies. But Biden's just as good to them, and you. In fact gun sales go up when Democrats are in power. LOL

Oh I guess that LeBron didn't take a knee this time, he just sat down but he did a previous time so I guess that the title still works.

Oh I guess that LeBron didn't take a knee this time, he just sat down but he did a previous time so I guess that the title still works.

Like I said, Bill Russell seemed militant back in his day. Today he is celebrated. Lebron doesn't expect white America to understand just like whites back in Bill Russell's day.

Maybe we aren't as bad as back then but today it's covert where back then it was overt.

White fans to this day sometimes still yell out the N word when they are watching an NBA game.

Lebron doesn't expect white America to understand
Understand what?
Maybe we aren't as bad as back then but today it's covert where back then it was overt.
Ah yes, the mythical ghost. Even if you can’t identity it, you KNOW it’s there.

Sorry, but that’s LOL worthy
White fans to this day sometimes still yell out the N word when they are watching an NBA game.
Do they? Have evidence of that? Or did you make that up.

And Guess what, that makes whoever (supposedly) did that an insensitive racist A-hole. We should all denounce them (if it happens).

But… What does that have to do with anything regarding our country and it’s laws? Nothing. So, your premise falls apart, there’s no connection between your unproven anecdote and the point you’re trying to make

Like I said..
Yes, let's look back at what you said, and how racist and incoherent it all is:

Let's look at all the racist sh_t you've said:
"American white men suck at EVERYTHING."
"white racist hiring managers who were also mysogynistic and homophobic"
"The white man would never hire you if not for AA. But see how it's spun in their minds."
"Lebron doesn't expect white America to understand just like whites back in Bill Russell's day."

Let's look at all the anti-egalitarian, pro-3rd wave angry feminism BS you've said:
"Even good women didn't get the job. They said "she's just going to quit as soon as she has a baby". Could be true but that's what we said about every woman who applied for the job."

Let's look at all the simplistic, hyperbolic, nonsense stuff said about the party you clearly hate:
"So a very liberal country is under conservative rule. Like Iran almost."
"Yes I said Republicans because they are partisan hacks. Religious zelots."
"Republicans scare people. The conservatives on the Supreme Court and Texas Supreme Court scare people."
"Lebron doesn't expect white America to understand just like whites back in Bill Russell's day."

Are you capable of rational, based discussion? Or are you a rabid, emotion-driven activist who will simply spew whatever is directly in front of you"?

Please, let me know

Yeah, but James masters are in China.
OMG Give that China shit a rest. Such spin.

Yes fool. The corporation known as NBA cares more about China than it does Republicans feelings because that's a huge untapped market. If you don't want to watch in the USA they are still making money hand over fist off black, hispanic and liberal Americans.

OMG Give that China shit a rest. Such spin.

Yes fool. The corporation known as NBA cares more about China than it does Republicans feelings because that's a huge untapped market. If you don't want to watch in the USA they are still making money hand over fist off black, hispanic and liberal Americans.
Ok, the NBA doesent need me and I dont need them

And I dont miss them at all

But I’m getting the better deal since the chicoms are unpredictable and basically inhuman

Ok, the NBA doesent need me and I dont need them

And I dont miss them at all

But I’m getting the better deal since the chicoms are unpredictable and basically inhuman
I’m sure if you lived among them for 2 years you’d realize people are people. It’s the governments that are fucked up. Hard to throw stones if you are USA, Russia, Germany, England.

Iraq 2, Iraq1, Afghanistan, all the places we are fighting terrorists now, Somalia, Kosovo, Granada, viet nam, Korea

What must they think of us.

I’m sure if you lived among them for 2 years you’d realize people are people. It’s the governments that are fucked up. Hard to throw stones if you are USA, Russia, Germany, England.

Iraq 2, Iraq1, Afghanistan, all the places we are fighting terrorists now, Somalia, Kosovo, Granada, viet nam, Korea

What must they think of us.
Sigh

I’m sure I limited my comments to the “chicoms” not the entire chinese race, either in china or chinatown in San Fran or wherever

If that wasnt clear I will try harder next time

This game of Gotcha is really tiresome

Forum List

Back