Lebron James is an anti-Semite

If Lebron James had more influence his statement would have become a big deal. I don't follow basketball but I recall Michael Jordan pitching Gatorade in commercials. Lebron likely endorses products, but I can't name any. I recall all the bad publicity Jesse Jackson got for his hymietown reference, it received such notice because he was well known and running for president. Lebron is famous to a certain extent, but from what I can tell he's not the face of anything and whatever he says isn't of high interest.

LOL! That's so untrue that you might consider staying out of this thread.

You present a strong example of a response of a mental midget. Lot of thought there, hopefully you didn't strain yourself.

What I don't consider is whites and their double talk. You want to point out James making a rude comment like that's equivalent to the systemic racism whites are trying maintain here in America.
The ignorance, racism and anti Semitism of LeBron James is equivalent to nothing else but itself.

If blacks are targeting blacks how can that be racist, Einstein?
I never said it was, you pathetic Mensa reject. How are blacks buying the products that white people sell them racist? Do you think black lives would be better off without food, clothing, cars, computers, phones and everything else you touch, see and know about? Wake up, you fool.
Blacks are absolutely free to not buy whatever they wish. Let's see how that works out.

Clown.

LeBron James says 'Jewish money' Instagram post meant as a compliment

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after saying nothing close to that.

And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.
Your link:

"'Apologies, for sure, if I offended anyone,' James told ESPN. 'That’s not why I chose to share that lyric. I always [post lyrics]. That’s what I do. I ride in my car, I listen to great music, and that was the byproduct of it. So I actually thought it was a compliment, and obviously it wasn’t through the lens of a lot of people.'

"My apologies. It definitely was not the intent, obviously, to hurt anybody.'

"He added that he thought the lyrics were a tribute to the strength of the Jewish community."

Why is the Jewish community ashamed of its strength?

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after saying nothing close to that.

And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.

You guys are funny. Trump has said and done worse things.

Well that is just it, he has not.

What anti-Semitic thing has Trump said like this?

The Left exiled Mel Gibson and Rosanne Barr for breaking the PC rules, but everyone knows that LaBron won't be punished because that might create a crack in the Democrat coalition.

You jealous over the top negro hating white folk, can't stand it when a black person has a fuckin opinion, can ya?

The Left exiled Mel Gibson and Rosanne Barr for breaking the PC rules, but everyone knows that LaBron won't be punished because that might create a crack in the Democrat coalition.
White folk just hate it when well off negro's have opinions, just hate it. We all know if some sorry ass negro from the hood said the same exact shit, they wouldn't give a rats ass

Forum List

Back