Lebron James is an anti-Semite

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
LeBron James says 'Jewish money' Instagram post meant as a compliment

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after saying nothing close to that.

And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.

Can you say Bernie Madoff. It doesn't take much to be called a Jewish anti Semite these days.

Nope not offensive, just a fact.

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after saying nothing close to that.

And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.

You guys are funny. Trump has said and done worse things.

"but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we" I laugh at how you POTUS apologists set up these stupid straw men to reinforce your Redneck Reality.

Why is commenting on "Jewish" influence anti-anything? "Jews" are very proud when they control parts of Western society via their syndicate in which they pool money to buy up rental real estate, Hollywood, politicians, etc.

James is more an unsophisticated dope than evil anti Semite, though who knows what his views on Jews may be?
His idea of covering himself though shows what a simpleton he is:

He thinks it's a "compliment" that he posted lyrics by some entity called Savage 21 (gang member, drug dealer, armed robbery, car theft, etc. and that right there confirms James level of sophistication)
but never thought about the implications of those specific lyrics which he freely decided to quote. Makes you wonder what he left out.
He never thought about "Jew money" and how that could easily be construed as stirring up very very old Jewish slurs? He still doesn't seem to get why some people would take offense.

He's one more celebrity who should not be posting his uncensored thoughts on social media sites though I suspect LeBron James fans are fully with him and don't get the fuss either.

That sure sounds like an acknowledgement that Ledron did fuck up. Thanks for admitting he is a racist.

That sure sounds like an acknowledgement that Ledron did fuck up. Thanks for admitting he is a racist.

James is no racist. Jews are not a race. Whites tell us how they take that black money every day. They tell us how they target that black money. They show us how they do it. It's called niche marketing. Thanks for confirming how the system is racist.

James is no racist. Jews are not a race.
True. And not true. He seems to be an anti Semite. Or at least ignorant of his anti Semitism. And he called NFL team owners "slave masters" which is an incredibly dumb and foolish thing to say.
So racist and ant Semite? Or just some dumb guy who has lived in a jock sniffing culture too long? I say he's just childish, uninformed and an incredibly shallow thinker.
Whites tell us how they take that black money every day. They tell us how they target that black money. They show us how they do it. It's called niche marketing. Thanks for confirming how the system is racist.
But do you consider it racist when blacks target other blacks every single day? Music, sports, clothing, food, movies, cosmetics, etc.? I'll bet not.Or is it only racist when blacks buy goods from whites but not visa versa?
You make LeBron James look like Socrates by comparison.
His head has been warped and molded by his immense fame and money and the people who have his ear ever since he left high school (and likely before that). What's your excuse for such idiocy?

If Lebron James had more influence his statement would have become a big deal. I don't follow basketball but I recall Michael Jordan pitching Gatorade in commercials. Lebron likely endorses products, but I can't name any. I recall all the bad publicity Jesse Jackson got for his hymietown reference, it received such notice because he was well known and running for president. Lebron is famous to a certain extent, but from what I can tell he's not the face of anything and whatever he says isn't of high interest.

James is no racist. Jews are not a race.
True. And not true. He seems to be an anti Semite. Or at least ignorant of his anti Semitism. And he called NFL team owners "slave masters" which is an incredibly dumb and foolish thing to say.
So racist and ant Semite? Or just some dumb guy who has lived in a jock sniffing culture too long? I say he's just childish, uninformed and an incredibly shallow thinker.
Whites tell us how they take that black money every day. They tell us how they target that black money. They show us how they do it. It's called niche marketing. Thanks for confirming how the system is racist.
But do you consider it racist when blacks target other blacks every single day? Music, sports, clothing, food, movies, cosmetics, etc.? I'll bet not.Or is it only racist when blacks buy goods from whites but not visa versa?
You make LeBron James look like Socrates by comparison.
His head has been warped and molded by his immense fame and money and the people who have his ear ever since he left high school (and likely before that). What's your excuse for such idiocy?

What I don't consider is whites and their double talk. You want to point out James making a rude comment like that's equivalent to the systemic racism whites are trying maintain here in America. If blacks are targeting blacks how can that be racist, Einstein?

Idiot.

Why is commenting on "Jewish" influence anti-anything? "Jews" are very proud when they control parts of Western society via their syndicate in which they pool money to buy up rental real estate, Hollywood, politicians, etc.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are Jews.
Corruption is green and gold.

If Lebron James had more influence his statement would have become a big deal. I don't follow basketball but I recall Michael Jordan pitching Gatorade in commercials. Lebron likely endorses products, but I can't name any. I recall all the bad publicity Jesse Jackson got for his hymietown reference, it received such notice because he was well known and running for president. Lebron is famous to a certain extent, but from what I can tell he's not the face of anything and whatever he says isn't of high interest.

LOL! That's so untrue that you might consider staying out of this thread.

Forum List

Back