Lebron and the Cavs lost to the Warriors on Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I feel goooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Gift of the day

I watched the second half, and the Cavs looked awful. Give the ball to L. James and hope. I never saw such a barrage of forced, half - asked drives in my life.

If they are not embarrassed tonight they are deceased.

I watched the second half, and the Cavs looked awful. Give the ball to L. James and hope. I never saw such a barrage of forced, half - asked drives in my life.

If they are not embarrassed tonight they are deceased.

Warriors playing that strong defense

There were no excuses this time.... Cavs were pretty healthy with all the pieces but still came up short against the defending champs. BTW is a new NBA dynasty in the making?

Best Gift of the day
On my way up north to go hunting I found ESPN radio and the guy kept going on and on how he thinks the spurs are going to win it all. He made a couple good points but I think he was just trying to come up with a topic that would get people calling.

He also said Cleveland should have won but let it slip away.

He also said okc might be able to beat them if Durant ibaka and Westbrook are all healthy during the playoffs.

He said this 28 and 1 warriors team isn't as dominant as the bulls were the year they broke the record.

I think he's fos. The warriors look poised to repeat.

Best Gift of the day
On my way up north to go hunting I found ESPN radio and the guy kept going on and on how he thinks the spurs are going to win it all. He made a couple good points but I think he was just trying to come up with a topic that would get people calling.

He also said Cleveland should have won but let it slip away.

He also said okc might be able to beat them if Durant ibaka and Westbrook are all healthy during the playoffs.

He said this 28 and 1 warriors team isn't as dominant as the bulls were the year they broke the record.

I think he's fos. The warriors look poised to repeat.

Whoever that was sounds mad and gay

Forum List

Back