Lebensraum Lieberman

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
When is someone going to tell this scarcely covert **** operative, and millions more like him, the obvious truth?

That is - like most so-called Jews - a Pole, Cossack, or a German had not only fucked his Jewish great-great grandmother, but her female offspring had clandestinely and voluntarily interbred with the Goy untermensch populace wherever these unjustifiably arrogant, itinerant Tinkers strayed.

These condescending turds have about as much right to call themselves "Jews" as I do to claim I am an antediluvian Pict.

Like most fake Kikes, Lieberman – who would have had a walk-up start in Hitler’s SS - is about as "am haaretz" as I am.

People need to ask themselves how come .001% of the world population -who made utter \!/'s of themelves wherever they roamed - have 7 billion people teetering over the precipice of global annihilation.

For no better reason than these thoroughly mongrelised mutts claim their non-existent, patently plagiarised Semitic goat-herders God said they have eternal title to most of the Middle East.

If anyone has a “biblical right” to own “Israel” it is the Palestinians that Lieberman’s European people ethnically cleansed from their native lands.

The sooner these Mishling imposters are driven out of the Middle East, the better it will be for the entire non Judeo-American population of the world.

When is someone going to tell this scarcely covert **** operative, and millions more like him, the obvious truth?

That is - like most so-called Jews - a Pole, Cossack, or a German had not only fucked his Jewish great-great grandmother, but her female offspring had clandestinely and voluntarily interbred with the Goy untermensch populace wherever these unjustifiably arrogant, itinerant Tinkers strayed.

These condescending turds have about as much right to call themselves "Jews" as I do to claim I am an antediluvian Pict.

Like most fake Kikes, Lieberman – who would have had a walk-up start in Hitler’s SS - is about as "am haaretz" as I am.

People need to ask themselves how come .001% of the world population -who made utter \!/'s of themelves wherever they roamed - have 7 billion people teetering over the precipice of global annihilation.

For no better reason than these thoroughly mongrelised mutts claim their non-existent, patently plagiarised Semitic goat-herders God said they have eternal title to most of the Middle East.

If anyone has a “biblical right” to own “Israel” it is the Palestinians that Lieberman’s European people ethnically cleansed from their native lands.

The sooner these Mishling imposters are driven out of the Middle East, the better it will be for the entire non Judeo-American population of the world.

Your post is nothing more than racist bullshit but putting that aside you have made a valid point that the Jews have no lawful or moral claim to Israel, and yet they now possess the state of Israel and the most offensive thing about this is that it is a religious state. The Palestinians whether they are Jews, Muslims, Druse, or Christians have the right to the land of Palestine and not a religion that includes Europeans, Americans, Asians, etc. The Jewish Nation does exist but it does not have a claim to the land of Israel. Now, removing the Jews from Israel is not the solution. The solution is to create a secular state where Palestinians regardless of their religion possess the land and have self-government. Once, we get away from the idea that their needs to be a Jewish Nation that occupies physical territory the better off we will be as a world. The Muslims will lose their anger over this issue because they will be seen as equals with the Jews.

Your post is nothing more than racist bullshit but putting that aside you have made a valid point that the Jews have no lawful or moral claim to Israel, and yet they now possess the state of Israel and the most offensive thing about this is that it is a religious state. The Palestinians whether they are Jews, Muslims, Druse, or Christians have the right to the land of Palestine and not a religion that includes Europeans, Americans, Asians, etc. The Jewish Nation does exist but it does not have a claim to the land of Israel. Now, removing the Jews from Israel is not the solution. The solution is to create a secular state where Palestinians regardless of their religion possess the land and have self-government. Once, we get away from the idea that their needs to be a Jewish Nation that occupies physical territory the better off we will be as a world. The Muslims will lose their anger over this issue because they will be seen as equals with the Jews.

I’M ”RACIST”?!!

Obviously you have never read the Jewish Bible, Shit-Ed. :eusa_doh:

When you've shared the same toothbrush with a "black" man for months on end; when you've depended on him and him on your for survival in hostile territory, come back and talk to me about "racism."

I can provide the names of hundreds of black, yellow, and brindle people who will soon put paid to that robotically parroted, typically American politically correct accusation.

For instance, when was the last time you were made a honorary citizen of a "black" nation (Tonga) for services to their country?

If you like I can put you in touch with whole islands of Tongans, Samoans, Fijians, Cook Islanders, etc that I lived and worked with - at village level - and who will tell you what an evil racist I am NOT. :badgrin:

And if that's not enough, I can also provide politicians names from several other Pacific and Asian nations who will put you straight. :night:

I’M ”RACIST”?!!

Obviously you have never read the Jewish Bible, Shit-Ed. :eusa_doh:

When you've shared the same toothbrush with a "black" man for months on end; when you've depended on him and him on your for survival in hostile territory, come back and talk to me about "racism."

I can provide the names of hundreds of black, yellow, and brindle people who will soon put paid to that robotically parroted, typically American politically correct accusation.

For instance, when was the last time you were made a honorary citizen of a "black" nation (Tonga) for services to their country?

If you like I can put you in touch with whole islands of Tongans, Samoans, Fijians, Cook Islanders, etc that I lived and worked with - at village level - and who will tell you what an evil racist I am NOT. :badgrin:

And if that's not enough, I can also provide politicians names from several other Pacific and Asian nations who will put you straight. :night:

Yes, you are racist. That you are not racist against all races does not mean you are not racist. He pinned you correctly.

Yes, you are racist. That you are not racist against all races does not mean you are not racist. He pinned you correctly.

ET TU, BERNSTEIN?!!

Never mind, son. One day you’ll put aside all the puerile politically correct piffle they pumped into you pre-programmed head in the bleeding heart college you attended.

One day you'll stop living in Judeo-Librul pamphlets and start living in the real world. :eusa_dance:

ET TU, BERNSTEIN?!!

Never mind, son. One day you’ll put aside all the puerile politically correct piffle they pumped into you pre-programmed head in the bleeding heart college you attended.

One day you'll stop living in Judeo-Librul pamphlets and start living in the real world. :eusa_dance:

I've never seen a Judeo-Librum pamplet much less lived my life in one.

By the way...if my head was "pre-programmed" how could they pump stuff into my head?

At least make your asinine insults consistent with themselves.

I've never seen a Judeo-Librum pamplet much less lived my life in one.

By the way...if my head was "pre-programmed" how could they pump stuff into my head?

At least make your asinine insults consistent with themselves.

....I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa

Pre-programmed toward “politically correct piffle”?? Okay, so I should have said partially programmed.

Whatever, you are still only faithfully parroting what you have been taught by Marxist Feminazis or the mewling mincing mice-men who sexually service them.

....BTW, what is a “race” - as in "racist"?

Can different “races” interbreed? Or are their offspring born with monstrous birth defects or infertile like mules?

Tell ya what, Wunderkind. If you can prove to me that Jewishness is a distinct genotype - as the unbearably arrogant, uber-racist **** \!/’s have claimed since Abraham got run out of Ur on a rail for his insufferable religious superiority - and not just a miscellaneous collage of mongrelised Mishlings, I’ll suck you cock (or your drop-kick-and-punt, whichever applies) next time you are Down Under.

What I call a “racist” is an unduly uppity, apartheid practicing piece of racially supremacist shit that won’t let me/my son marry his daughter, or my daughter marry his son, because it would taint his divine Jewish bloodline!

In my book turds who have thought this way this since Noah played quarterback for Bethlehem Stealers deserve to be hated. So do the arrogant \!/’s who support and sustain their racist crimes against humanity.

Fuck the stinking Kikes, and their sycophantic pseudo-Jewish Christian pals who have love-hated them since the Dead Sea took sick.

Especially the latter, who spinelessly pretend to love a equally gutless Jewish agitator that, quite rightly, got crucified for inciting terrorism by Tiberius (Bush’s?) Multi-National Force fighting the War on T-u-u-r against the contemporary version of Al Qaeda.

Lieberman is advocating a very dangerous course of foreign policy for the US. But then he bears no responsibility for anything so I suppose he feels he can mouth off with abandon.

Lieberman is advocating a very dangerous course of foreign policy for the US. But then he bears no responsibility for anything so I suppose he feels he can mouth off with abandon.
Regardless, there is no excuse for Chips' racist, anti-Semitic slurs. This is not the first time he has made such remarks against Jews. His hatred of Jews seems rivaled only by his hatred of America.

From the link, Lieberman says, "The United States government has a responsibility to use all instruments at its disposal to stop these terrorist attacks against our soldiers and allies in Iraq, including keeping open the possibility of using military force against the terrorist infrastructure inside Iran." Why is that mouthing off "with abandon?" Should America do nothing while Iran kills its soldiers in Iraq with smuggled EFPs and Hezbollah bomb experts? What if some of those killed were Aussie soldiers? What should America and Australia do if recently smuggled Iranian weapons given to the Taliban kill NATO soldiers in southern Afghanistan?

Chips is a bigot, I am not sure racist applies, as Jews are not technically a "race". He is a BIGOT on all kinds of levels and against a host of beliefs.

Technically "race" is an obsolete word since its been shown not to exist.

However, I think we can define it as general physical characteristics shared by a group of people. The Jews share a set of general physical characterists...hence we can call it a race. Oftentimes you can tell, physically, whether someone is Jewish or not.

Regardless, there is no excuse for Chips' racist, anti-Semitic slurs. This is not the first time he has made such remarks against Jews. His hatred of Jews seems rivaled only by his hatred of America.

From the link, Lieberman says, "The United States government has a responsibility to use all instruments at its disposal to stop these terrorist attacks against our soldiers and allies in Iraq, including keeping open the possibility of using military force against the terrorist infrastructure inside Iran." Why is that mouthing off "with abandon?" Should America do nothing while Iran kills its soldiers in Iraq with smuggled EFPs and Hezbollah bomb experts? What if some of those killed were Aussie soldiers? What should America and Australia do if recently smuggled Iranian weapons given to the Taliban kill NATO soldiers in southern Afghanistan?

Lieberman is in a position of being able to have his comments recorded and publicised without the responsibility that attaches to them. He isn't in a cabinet position in the administration. He is an Independent from Connecticut. Why his views are being reported is beyond me, he's just another legislator looking for publicity.

Why anyone is surprised that Iran has influence in Iraq is beyond me. The invasion and occupation of Iraq has allowed this to happen. Remember that Saddam's Iraq and Iran were deadly enemies. Saddam is gone. The new government of Iraq is Shi'ite and pro-Iran. What did anyone expect when invading and occupying Iraq? It's a free for all.

However, I think we can define it as general physical characteristics shared by a group of people. The Jews share a set of general physical characterists...hence we can call it a race. Oftentimes you can tell, physically, whether someone is Jewish or not.

Im curious of these physical characteristics?

Judaism is not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung).
http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

Why anyone is surprised that Iran has influence in Iraq is beyond me.
Killing Americans in Iraq with EFPs and Hezbollah proxies is influence? Lieberman has the right to speak out. The Mullahs are committing acts of war in Iraq, Lebanon, and Gaza. Moreover, they are hellbent on developing nuclear weapons in defiance of the UNSC.

Diuretic, you did not answer my question about what America should do when Iran is killing its soldiers. If not Lieberman's suggestion, then what? Harsh language? I assume you are aware that NATO has accused Iran of recently shipping weapons to the Taliban in Afghanistan. http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/06/13/iran.taliban/ What if those weapons kill Americans? What if they kill Australians? What should NATO do in response to Iran shipping weapons to the Taliban?

Im curious of these physical characteristics?

Judaism is not a race.

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

No, its not required to become a Jew, but there are common threads tying them together. Being "black" isnt required to be African-American either. Race is a cultural thing, not scientific.

Walk around Brooklyn NY...or Flushing, Queens. You can tell who is Jewish...you can't tell who is not Jewish, but you can tell who is. Its not because of how they dress, or how they act, its how they look.

Killing Americans in Iraq with EFPs and Hezbollah proxies is influence? Lieberman has the right to speak out. The Mullahs are committing acts of war in Iraq, Lebanon, and Gaza. Moreover, they are hellbent on developing nuclear weapons in defiance of the UNSC.

Diuretic, you did not answer my question about what America should do when Iran is killing its soldiers. If not Lieberman's suggestion, then what? Harsh language? I assume you are aware that NATO has accused Iran of recently shipping weapons to the Taliban in Afghanistan. http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/06/13/iran.taliban/ What if those weapons kill Americans? What if they kill Australians? What should NATO do in response to Iran shipping weapons to the Taliban?

Iran. At this time the US and its allies in Iraq don't possess the capability to deal with Iran. I'm not a military expert but it seems to me that the capacity of the West in Iraq is stretched almost to breaking point. Iran simply can't be dealt with militarily at this time. Sure, it can be bombed but what does that achieve? Bombing is a precursor to boots on the ground. There aren't sufficient boots to do the job. Even in Iraq civilian contractors outnumber US military personnel and Iraq is a stinking quagmire. No, any attack on Iran must remain in the fevered imagination.

NATO and Afghanistan. NATO will make its own decisions about how it deals with the influx of arms to the Taliban. I would think they'll treat it as both a political and military issue and deal with it accordingly.

Iran. At this time the US and its allies in Iraq don't possess the capability to deal with Iran. I'm not a military expert but it seems to me that the capacity of the West in Iraq is stretched almost to breaking point. Iran simply can't be dealt with militarily at this time. Sure, it can be bombed but what does that achieve? Bombing is a precursor to boots on the ground. There aren't sufficient boots to do the job. Even in Iraq civilian contractors outnumber US military personnel and Iraq is a stinking quagmire. No, any attack on Iran must remain in the fevered imagination.

NATO and Afghanistan. NATO will make its own decisions about how it deals with the influx of arms to the Taliban. I would think they'll treat it as both a political and military issue and deal with it accordingly.
A ground invasion of Iran would be a mistake at this time. But that does not mean America should not eliminate the EFP supply lines and Iranian places where Iraqi terrorists are trained. The alternative is to just let Iran continue to kill American soldiers. And that was a non-answer to my question regarding what NATO should do in response to the shipment of Iranian arms to the Taliban. Even though Australia is not a member of NATO, it still has forces in Afghanistan.

A ground invasion of Iran would be a mistake at this time. But that does not mean America should not eliminate the EFP supply lines and Iranian places where Iraqi terrorists are trained. The alternative is to just let Iran continue to kill American soldiers. And that was a non-answer to my question regarding what NATO should do in response to the shipment of Iranian arms to the Taliban. Even though Australia is not a member of NATO, it still has forces in Afghanistan.

It's not a non-answer, it's the best I can come up with. If Iran is supplying weapons to the Taliban then it's up to NATO to work on it. NATO isn't going to invade Iran, I know that much.

When I say "race"…it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” ...

The Jews share a set of general physical characterists...hence we can call it a race.
You are fucking ridiculous, Larrkin. And what's more you know it. :rofl:

Maoris have big noses too - does that make them Jews? Rastifarians wear their hair in Shirley Temple ringlets too - does that make them Jews?

What about blue-eyes blondes, do you readily identify them as the Herrenvolk (master race) that Hitler says they were?

If you know there is strictly no such thing as race, then why are you playing to the parrot grandstand - who faithfully repeat anything anyone they perceive to be in authority says - by using the meaningless (except to PC indoctrinated drones like you) epithet "racist" on me? Doesn't grasping a straws like looks determine race make you a raving racist too? :eusa_think:

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to people-please, eh?! Sheez, Shartzi, all you had to do was call me a **** hating \!/ and I would have freely admitted it! :rolleyes:

I think what you and the other mindless Little Sir Echoes here really mean by calling me a racist is that my denigration of the Kikes might somehow deny them of the definitive victimhood, that they have carefully crafted for themselves and got you gullible Seppo drongos to believe it as Gospel. :rofl:

Anyone who can be in the least bit honest with himself knows that there was/is far more justification for wiping Israel off the map than there was with Iraq and Diwmit's other axes of evil.

Finally, I got a hot flash for you and your brainwashed mates in the PC Jewish Inquisition – I couldn’t give a flying fuck for what you think of me. :cool:

Forum List

Back