Lebensraum Lieberman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chips Rafferty, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    When is someone going to tell this scarcely covert **** operative, and millions more like him, the obvious truth?

That is - like most so-called Jews - a Pole, Cossack, or a German had not only fucked his Jewish great-great grandmother, but her female offspring had clandestinely and voluntarily interbred with the Goy untermensch populace wherever these unjustifiably arrogant, itinerant Tinkers strayed.

These condescending turds have about as much right to call themselves "Jews" as I do to claim I am an antediluvian Pict.

Like most fake Kikes, Lieberman – who would have had a walk-up start in Hitler’s SS - is about as "am haaretz" as I am.

People need to ask themselves how come .001% of the world population -who made utter \!/'s of themelves wherever they roamed - have 7 billion people teetering over the precipice of global annihilation.

For no better reason than these thoroughly mongrelised mutts claim their non-existent, patently plagiarised Semitic goat-herders God said they have eternal title to most of the Middle East.

If anyone has a “biblical right” to own “Israel” it is the Palestinians that Lieberman’s European people ethnically cleansed from their native lands.

The sooner these Mishling imposters are driven out of the Middle East, the better it will be for the entire non Judeo-American population of the world.

2. Edward

Edward Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Your post is nothing more than racist bullshit but putting that aside you have made a valid point that the Jews have no lawful or moral claim to Israel, and yet they now possess the state of Israel and the most offensive thing about this is that it is a religious state. The Palestinians whether they are Jews, Muslims, Druse, or Christians have the right to the land of Palestine and not a religion that includes Europeans, Americans, Asians, etc. The Jewish Nation does exist but it does not have a claim to the land of Israel. Now, removing the Jews from Israel is not the solution. The solution is to create a secular state where Palestinians regardless of their religion possess the land and have self-government. Once, we get away from the idea that their needs to be a Jewish Nation that occupies physical territory the better off we will be as a world. The Muslims will lose their anger over this issue because they will be seen as equals with the Jews.

3. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    I’M ”RACIST”?!!

Obviously you have never read the Jewish Bible, Shit-Ed. :eusa_doh:

When you've shared the same toothbrush with a "black" man for months on end; when you've depended on him and him on your for survival in hostile territory, come back and talk to me about "racism."

I can provide the names of hundreds of black, yellow, and brindle people who will soon put paid to that robotically parroted, typically American politically correct accusation.

For instance, when was the last time you were made a honorary citizen of a "black" nation (Tonga) for services to their country?

If you like I can put you in touch with whole islands of Tongans, Samoans, Fijians, Cook Islanders, etc that I lived and worked with - at village level - and who will tell you what an evil racist I am NOT. :badgrin:

And if that's not enough, I can also provide politicians names from several other Pacific and Asian nations who will put you straight. :night:

4. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Yes, you are racist. That you are not racist against all races does not mean you are not racist. He pinned you correctly.

5. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75

ET TU, BERNSTEIN?!!

Never mind, son. One day you’ll put aside all the puerile politically correct piffle they pumped into you pre-programmed head in the bleeding heart college you attended.

One day you'll stop living in Judeo-Librul pamphlets and start living in the real world. :eusa_dance:

6. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    I've never seen a Judeo-Librum pamplet much less lived my life in one.

By the way...if my head was "pre-programmed" how could they pump stuff into my head?

At least make your asinine insults consistent with themselves.

7. Chips Rafferty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    ....I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
    Suspendies, and a bra.
    I wish I'd been a girlie,
    Just like my dear Papa

Pre-programmed toward “politically correct piffle”?? Okay, so I should have said partially programmed.

Whatever, you are still only faithfully parroting what you have been taught by Marxist Feminazis or the mewling mincing mice-men who sexually service them.

....BTW, what is a “race” - as in "racist"?

Can different “races” interbreed? Or are their offspring born with monstrous birth defects or infertile like mules?

Tell ya what, Wunderkind. If you can prove to me that Jewishness is a distinct genotype - as the unbearably arrogant, uber-racist **** \!/’s have claimed since Abraham got run out of Ur on a rail for his insufferable religious superiority - and not just a miscellaneous collage of mongrelised Mishlings, I’ll suck you cock (or your drop-kick-and-punt, whichever applies) next time you are Down Under.

What I call a “racist” is an unduly uppity, apartheid practicing piece of racially supremacist shit that won’t let me/my son marry his daughter, or my daughter marry his son, because it would taint his divine Jewish bloodline!

In my book turds who have thought this way this since Noah played quarterback for Bethlehem Stealers deserve to be hated. So do the arrogant \!/’s who support and sustain their racist crimes against humanity.

Fuck the stinking Kikes, and their sycophantic pseudo-Jewish Christian pals who have love-hated them since the Dead Sea took sick.

Especially the latter, who spinelessly pretend to love a equally gutless Jewish agitator that, quite rightly, got crucified for inciting terrorism by Tiberius (Bush’s?) Multi-National Force fighting the War on T-u-u-r against the contemporary version of Al Qaeda.

8. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Lieberman is advocating a very dangerous course of foreign policy for the US. But then he bears no responsibility for anything so I suppose he feels he can mouth off with abandon.

9. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Regardless, there is no excuse for Chips' racist, anti-Semitic slurs. This is not the first time he has made such remarks against Jews. His hatred of Jews seems rivaled only by his hatred of America.

From the link, Lieberman says, "The United States government has a responsibility to use all instruments at its disposal to stop these terrorist attacks against our soldiers and allies in Iraq, including keeping open the possibility of using military force against the terrorist infrastructure inside Iran." Why is that mouthing off "with abandon?" Should America do nothing while Iran kills its soldiers in Iraq with smuggled EFPs and Hezbollah bomb experts? What if some of those killed were Aussie soldiers? What should America and Australia do if recently smuggled Iranian weapons given to the Taliban kill NATO soldiers in southern Afghanistan?

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,952
    Chips is a bigot, I am not sure racist applies, as Jews are not technically a "race". He is a BIGOT on all kinds of levels and against a host of beliefs.