Lebanese Christians prepare to take on Syrian rebels

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Here's hoping the Lebanese Christians in this village are successful if ISIS tries to invade them.

Updated: September 5, 2014 23:39 IST

This Will Burn You Up - New currency law went into effect July 1, 2014. Devastating.www.endofamerica.com
Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

TH06-LEBANON-SYRIA_2094503f.jpg

ReutersA Lebanese Catholic fighter, rests at a lookout point on the outskirts of Arsal in this file photo.

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

unrest, conflicts and war
armed conflict

Every day around sunset, dozens of residents of this small Lebanese Christian village on the border carry their automatic rifles and deploy on surrounding hills, taking up positions and laying ambushes in case Muslim extremists from neighbouring Syria attack.

“We all know that if they come, they will slit our throats for no reason,” said one villager as he drove through the streets of Qaa, an assault rifle resting next to him.

For months, Lebanese Christians have watched with dread as other Christians flee Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq, fearing their turn will come next. Fears multiplied after militants from Syria overran a border town last month, clashing with security forces for days and killing and kidnapping Lebanese soldiers and policemen.

Now, for the first time since the Lebanese civil war ended in 1990, Lebanese Christians are rearming and setting up self-defense units to protect themselves, an indication of the growing anxiety over the expanding reach of radical Islamic groups.

Continue reading at:

Lebanese Christians prepare to take on Syrian rebels - The Hindu

Here's hoping the Lebanese Christians in this village are successful if ISIS tries to invade them...
Do you mean that there are actually Christians left in Lebanon?

Hell, I thought Hezbollah and other Islamic Militia scum had long-since driven them out of the country.

Here's hoping the Lebanese Christians in this village are successful if ISIS tries to invade them.

This Will Burn You Up - New currency law went into effect July 1, 2014. Devastating.www.endofamerica.com
Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

ReutersA Lebanese Catholic fighter, rests at a lookout point on the outskirts of Arsal in this file photo.

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

armed conflict

Every day around sunset, dozens of residents of this small Lebanese Christian village on the border carry their automatic rifles and deploy on surrounding hills, taking up positions and laying ambushes in case Muslim extremists from neighbouring Syria attack.

“We all know that if they come, they will slit our throats for no reason,” said one villager as he drove through the streets of Qaa, an assault rifle resting next to him.

For months, Lebanese Christians have watched with dread as other Christians flee Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq, fearing their turn will come next. Fears multiplied after militants from Syria overran a border town last month, clashing with security forces for days and killing and kidnapping Lebanese soldiers and policemen.

Now, for the first time since the Lebanese civil war ended in 1990, Lebanese Christians are rearming and setting up self-defense units to protect themselves, an indication of the growing anxiety over the expanding reach of radical Islamic groups.

Continue reading at:

I'm not surprised with this on the collective conscience BBC News PANORAMA Sabra and Shatila Dealing with facts

Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

armed conflict

Continue reading at:

I'm not surprised with this on the collective conscience BBC News PANORAMA Sabra and Shatila Dealing with facts

Looks like Mr. Pee Pee doesn't like the thought of the Lebanese Christians defending themselves so he has to bring up an old incident in which these Lebanese Christians were avenging themselves against the barbarity of Mr. P.P. new friends. I wonder if he ever viewed some of the pictures of the dead in Damour so that he could see why these Christians wanted to avenge the victims. Now I wonder, since Mr. P.P. crawled out of the woodwork onto this forum, if he can give us his opinion of what is happening to the Christian communities not only in Lebanon but also in Iraq by his new buddies. Maybe he has no problems with these dead Christians, the same way it appeared that he had no problems with what his new buddies were doing to the Yazidis.

Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

armed conflict

Continue reading at:

Looks like Mr. Pee Pee doesn't like the thought of the Lebanese Christians defending themselves so he has to bring up an old incident in which these Lebanese Christians were avenging themselves against the barbarity of Mr. P.P. new friends. I wonder if he ever viewed some of the pictures of the dead in Damour so that he could see why these Christians wanted to avenge the victims. Now I wonder, since Mr. P.P. crawled out of the woodwork onto this forum, if he can give us his opinion of what is happening to the Christian communities not only in Lebanon but also in Iraq by his new buddies. Maybe he has no problems with these dead Christians, the same way it appeared that he had no problems with what his new buddies were doing to the Yazidis.
The difference between an Apikoros Jew like me and a Fortz n' zovver goyer like you is I condemn any act of terrorism where innocent people die.@Sally the Yachneh, zolst hobn tzen haizer,yeder hoiz zol hobn tzen tzimern, in yeder tzimer zoln zain tzen betn un zolst zij kaiklen fun ein bet in der tzweiter mit cadojes!

Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

armed conflict

Continue reading at:

The difference between an Apikoros Jew like me and a Fortz n' zovver goyer like you is I condemn any act of terrorism where innocent people die.@Sally the Yachneh, zolst hobn tzen haizer,yeder hoiz zol hobn tzen tzimern, in yeder tzimer zoln zain tzen betn un zolst zij kaiklen fun ein bet in der tzweiter mit cadojes!

It certainly looks like the smendrick, Mr. P.P. is having a problem with Christians defending themselves in their village in Lebanon. Maybe Mr. Smecklehead can tell us why he has this problem. Most civilized people would have said it was great that these Christians were defending themselves against ISIS.

@Sally the Pierik, where do I say I have a problem with Goyim defending themselves against ISIS ? in fact schlemiel, I wish them well as they will need it for reasons I pointed out you nebish.

Ads by Google
AP
COMMENT · PRINT · T T

inShare

TOPICS
World
Lebanon

armed conflict

Continue reading at:

This is what happens to terrorists when the people have had enough, the ones killed were just that terrorists that had no right to be in Lebanon. They had no right to take up arms against the Lebanese and mass murder tens of thousands of innocent Christians, then rape all the women. This was a revenge attack that put the Palestinians firmly in their place and came straight after the massacre in Jordan of the same group of Palestinian terrorists. Maybe if the UN sanctioned an attack on the hamas terrorists then they would all crawl back down their holes and hibernate for the next 1,000 years.

My first girlfriend, Judy, was a Lebanese Christian. I forget which conflict it was that forced her family to flee that ancient battled land for the USA. Conflict #11,378 I think it was.

Lebanese Christians have been on the run for more than 70
years. Lebanon was once a lovely place. Beirut was
described as the Paris of the Middle East------and even in
biblical times it was a kind of example of beautiful land.
When I was a kid all of the many Lebanese people around
the area were Christians------I considered Lebanon a Christian
country..........the affliction of Lebanon actually meets the
criteria for yet another Islamic genocide

@Sally the Pierik, where do I say I have a problem with Goyim defending themselves against ISIS ? in fact schlemiel, I wish them well as they will need it for reasons I pointed out you nebish.

Mr. P.P,, the shmuck, instead of just saying he wishes the Christians luck had to drag in Sabra and Shatilla which has nothing to do with the current conflict. So many Christians have been killed in this conflict in Iraq and Syria that their numbers are dwindling, and the Lebanese Christians are starting to worry about their own communities. Pretty soon it looks like there will be very few Christians in Iraq And Syria if this conflict doesn't end, and no doubt the Christians who are living in other Arab countries are worried about what might happen to them.

Mr. P.P,, the shmuck, instead of just saying he wishes the Christians luck had to drag in Sabra and Shatilla which has nothing to do with the current conflict. So many Christians have been killed in this conflict in Iraq and Syria that their numbers are dwindling, and the Lebanese Christians are starting to worry about their own communities. Pretty soon it looks like there will be very few Christians in Iraq And Syria if this conflict doesn't end, and no doubt the Christians who are living in other Arab countries are worried about what might happen to them.
@Sally the alter moid. Who was Tariq Aziz ?

@Sally the alter moid. Who was Tariq Aziz ?

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, in jail in Iraq after being convicted on 15 counts and sentenced to death. His execution was stayed due to age and heath.

Hezbollah fighters and Lebanese Army will help them. They don't want the ISIS in their country.

freely-----you use yiddishisms as if you have no idea how they are used-------why make a fool of yourself? in fact------the word "schlemiel" describes you--------it has nothing to do with sally in the context you wish to use it. -------I will help-----a good example of a schlemiel---is an idiot who uses words he does not understand

freely-----you use yiddishisms as if you have no idea how they are used-------why make a fool of yourself? in fact------the word "schlemiel" describes you--------it has nothing to do with sally in the context you wish to use it. -------I will help-----a good example of a schlemiel---is an idiot who uses words he does not understand

Listen, Irosie, when it comes to Mr. P.P., a nahr bleibt a nahr.

I love when the goyim argue about Yiddish :coffee:

It's sad when shmeckleheads show how mentally ill they are. Sad since there are so many Jewish psychiatrists and psychologists around to help them. Are you covered under Medicare? If so, there are Geriatric health care doctors who will help you with your problems, and apparently you have many problems.

It's sad when shmeckleheads show how mentally ill they are. Sad since there are so many Jewish psychiatrists and psychologists around to help them. Are you covered under Medicare? If so, there are Geriatric health care doctors who will help you with your problems, and apparently you have many problems.

Cat got your tongue, guno? Ask your primary care doctor to give you a recommendation for a good geriatric psychiatrist. I am not the only one who has seen that you need one very badly.

Forum List

Back