Leave the Golan Heights Israel, its not yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your money is on a few million Jews instead of 1 and a half billion Muslims you're dumber than you look

Our country is brown, and my sons aren't going to let your sons have a fuckign say on this issue. We ain't even going to trade with those racist Jews.

We'll ask your sons a question "AMerica or Israel"? They'll be good boys and answer right. The Zionist Jews on the otherhand...Hahaha

Our country is brown,

Which one is that?

We're on the US message boards, what the fuck do you think?

The US is a brown country?
Show me your math.

Majority brown babies

Majority brown people around the planet

Easy math

We aren't near majority brown.

Your math is weak.

That's reality, we're brown, get over it pinky

You've been terrible stewards of the land anyway, look at your wages and health outcomes while you were the richest nation ont he planet.

Of course, they will use nukes in a heartbeat. Name one thing that Israel has done for the US, just one.

They'll stay conventional at first and only go Nuclear if absolutely necessary.

This isnt about Israeli-US relations. Its about military tactics, strategy, and planning.

Of course, they will use nukes in a heartbeat. Name one thing that Israel has done for the US, just one.

They'll stay conventional at first and only go Nuclear if absolutely necessary.

This isnt about Israeli-US relations. Its about military tactics, strategy, and planning.

They're not going to nuke anything...They'll just have to face the economic realities of life while sanctioned. Which no jew who can speak english will endure for long

That's just pure fear mongering

israelis are racist not suicidal

It's all an economic question, all that will collapse without American and European trade. The Arabs certainly won't trade with them once they smell blood in the water beyond egypt.

Its nowhere near that and we bith know it. The US military industrial complex will not allow a boycott of Israel and the US Military won't stop interacting with them. To believe otherwise is absurd.

The topic of this thread is the Golan Heights--the operative word being HEIGHTS. For 19 years, from 1948-1967, the barbaric Syrians would shoot down, at will, on the kibbutzim (farms) below. During the miraculous Six-day War, Israel took the opportunity to capture the Heights, and prevent that from ever happening again. Since then, many ancient synagogues have been discovered there, which proves the Golan was once part of the ancient Kingdom of Samaria/Israel. The Golan is thriving now, and providing Israel with delicious wines from its vineyards. Furthermore, Syria is being torn apart right now, with the savage Arabs killing each other. Even if Israel wanted to, which it doesn't, to which faction would Israel hand it back?

They're not going to nuke anything...They'll just have to face the economic realities of life while sanctioned. Which no jew who can speak english will endure for long

That's just pure fear mongering

israelis are racist not suicidal

I think you're being quite naive. The IDF and the government are not going to accept sanctions, even if it means leaving the UN. At which point the kid gloves will be off the IDF and Mossad, and all hell will really break loose.

It's all an economic question, all that will collapse without American and European trade. The Arabs certainly won't trade with them once they smell blood in the water beyond egypt.

Its nowhere near that and we bith know it. The US military industrial complex will not allow a boycott of Israel and the US Military won't stop interacting with them. To believe otherwise is absurd.

Yes they will, tehre are only 5 million Jews, they spend almost nothing on defense

Not to mention Israelis are hte only reason they don't get to sell the Saudis better more expensive weapons. The Saudis are a much better customer. Again your ignorance is showing...Israels destruction would be great for the defense industry because they'd have free reign to arm the Arab states without Jews whining

Making them out to be the big bad Israelis when really they're irrelevant there just is no one willing to spend money to hurt them.

If it's not the Holy Land then why are Johnny-Come-Lately Ayrabs there? Is it because of that dreamed up horse flight?

Gee they live there and have for centuries.
How many centuries before Joshua led the Israelites into the country? Those people are Arabians and it's time for them to go home.

You know the bible isn't a historical document, right?

And you also know that a single Jew can't trace his line back to the people in that book, right?

Reading the book doesn't give you a claim to the land. Jesus was a Palestinian (Arab) Jew you ignorant child
Listen, Peter Breath, Israel has them Ayrabs surrounded just where they want them. When the 'Rabs decide to act guess who my money is on?

If your money is on a few million Jews instead of 1 and a half billion Muslims you're dumber than you look

Our country is brown, and my sons aren't going to let your sons have a fuckign say on this issue. We ain't even going to trade with those racist Jews.

We'll ask your sons a question "AMerica or Israel"? They'll be good boys and answer right. The Zionist Jews on the otherhand...Hahaha
Why don't you go back to Aztlan or Storm Front where you belong we don't need anymore stinkin' Jew Haters here. And take José with you.

Just like Palestine was never yours. You tired to take the Sinai desert and gave it back, tried to occupy Gaza and left and turned it into a prison instead, tried to take southern Lebanon and thank goodness Hezbollah stopped you and you gave it back, and its time to get out the Golan Heights, which is not yous. Most of the homes you live in the West Bank are on stolen land, your thief's and you kill everyone in your way , or have gentile nations do it for you.

Why wont the US do something about the war crimes Israel is committing????? Their slow genocide is disgusting to watch, they are gearing up for another war with Gaza, one sided and based on just one more false flag.

So when was the INTERNATIONAL LAWS of 1917, 1921, 1923, 1948 and 1949 repealed. Can you provide a link showing that the land granted to the Jews was taken away from them ?

What war crimes is Israel committing then, care to detail them and show the dates of the crimes. As far as the ICC/ICJ are concerned Israel has not broke any laws that would warrant them being arrested and tried in the Hague.

What slow genocide as the Palestinians are the fastest increasing people in the world, and are increasing so much that the other nations are reducing in population.

Any war will be because hamas has broke the Geneva conventions, IHL, UN charter and UN resolutions again. Any other nation would have been granted free reign to eliminate the threat from the Palestinians once and for all

250px-Israel_location_map_with_stripes.svg.png

250px-PikiWiki_Israel_3420_Geography_of_Israel.jpg

Merom Golan

this is what Israel is doing while and why Syria is being destroyed. This is where the food comes from for the Israelis. Southern Lebanon is in a bad spot, when PM Bibi looks over the Golan this is what he is looking at.

Merom Golan is an illegal occupation.

LINK to the authority that says it is an illegal occupation, as far as the UN is concerned it is LEGAL and that is all that matters

Just like Palestine was never yours. You tired to take the Sinai desert and gave it back, tried to occupy Gaza and left and turned it into a prison instead, tried to take southern Lebanon and thank goodness Hezbollah stopped you and you gave it back, and its time to get out the Golan Heights, which is not yous. Most of the homes you live in the West Bank are on stolen land, your thief's and you kill everyone in your way , or have gentile nations do it for you.

Why wont the US do something about the war crimes Israel is committing????? Their slow genocide is disgusting to watch, they are gearing up for another war with Gaza, one sided and based on just one more false flag.

"You tried to take the Sinai desert and gave it back...."

How about The Egyptians LOST the Sinai desert while trying to fight a battle they could not win?

"Occupy Gaza and turned it into a prison instead".

How about we gave Hamas the key, and they locked themselves in ?

To whom Israel is supposed to give the Golan Heights, Sugarcube? ISIS? Yes, that'll be a good move....

And what with the "Gentile Nations" bullshit?

You racist bastard.

Last edited:

Losing should hurt.
Next time rockets are fired from Gaza, Israel should take a square mile of territory.
2 rockets, take 2 square miles. When the Arabs are all living on a sliver of beach, maybe they'll finally learn?

Gaza has no rockets, you mean fire crackers. Your vampires , out for blood.

I do not blame Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah or Iran or Assad for anything they do to the Israelis.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much. Then again, its the Zionist who have money and weapons, thanks to the gentiles of the US.

These are pictures of what qassams can do. If one fell a city block from you the whole planet would soon know about it

Screen+Shot+2012-11-16+at+6.32.33+PM.png

71401262-ultra-orthodox-jew-david-fendell-inspects-the-gettyimages.jpg

sderot_wideweb__470x265,0.jpg

israel-sderot-house-damaged-by-a-qassam-rockets-launched-by-hamas-AMGAKP.jpg

Here are some of your fire crackers

images

Maybe Israel should retaliate with the same weapons, using the same warheads and targeting Palestinian schools. That would be fair wouldn't it like for like. and for $10 billion Israel will sell the Palestinians the designs for Iron Dome.

Gee they live there and have for centuries.
How many centuries before Joshua led the Israelites into the country? Those people are Arabians and it's time for them to go home.

You know the bible isn't a historical document, right?

And you also know that a single Jew can't trace his line back to the people in that book, right?

Reading the book doesn't give you a claim to the land. Jesus was a Palestinian (Arab) Jew you ignorant child
Listen, Peter Breath, Israel has them Ayrabs surrounded just where they want them. When the 'Rabs decide to act guess who my money is on?

Why don't you go back to Aztlan or Storm Front where you belong we don't need anymore stinkin' Jew Haters here. And take José with you.
Stormfront?

I'm Indian, white, and native

I'm the farthest fucking thing from a stormfront user mother fucker. I'm the new America

The one that won't like Israeli apartheid or the people at storm front pointing at Israel when justifying their beliefs. Racist Jews are no better than the fucks at stormfront. And neither are you

Would you think giving us natives some reservation and not letting us on the rest of the land would be appropriate? Gaza is basically a fucking reservation that no one can leave. It's terrible, they have the right of return. Fucking terrible

Losing should hurt.
Next time rockets are fired from Gaza, Israel should take a square mile of territory.
2 rockets, take 2 square miles. When the Arabs are all living on a sliver of beach, maybe they'll finally learn?

I do not blame Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah or Iran or Assad for anything they do to the Israelis.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much. Then again, its the Zionist who have money and weapons, thanks to the gentiles of the US.

These are pictures of what qassams can do. If one fell a city block from you the whole planet would soon know about it

images

Maybe Israel should retaliate with the same weapons, using the same warheads and targeting Palestinian schools. That would be fair wouldn't it like for like. and for $10 billion Israel will sell the Palestinians the designs for Iron Dome.

Oh look he cries for his shekels, show us the body count on each side. Jews are way more terrorists per capita than Muslims. Jews are like walking death factories. Just in Russia alone they out did what Muslims have done since the time of the horse nomads

First recorded suicide attacks, Jews on Romans

First "terrorist" bombings in Palestine during the 1900's? Jews

Ethnic cleansing in Palestine? Jews

Ethnocentric governance in Palestine? Jews

Theocratic governance in Palestine? Jews

How are the Jews not terrorists? They come from the same place except Jewish beliefs were from goatfuckers and Muhammed conquered the world he knew about.

Losing should hurt.

images

I lived in southern Israel my entire life, I could always try and drive some sense into people like her, but she's a Jew hater, so talk to the wall there.

The closest one of those rockets got to my house were three streets down the road from my house. I was with my family in the shelter, and the entire house shook, I could feel it under my feet.

It's not something you tend to forget.

Those who underestimate those "fireworks" should try and live under their thread before talking

Losing should hurt.

images

Oh look he cries for his shekels, show us the body count on each side. Jews are way more terrorists per capita than Muslims. Jews are like walking death factories. Just in Russia alone they out did what Muslims have done since the time of the horse nomads

How are the Jews not terrorists? They come from the same place except Jewish beliefs were from goatfuckers and Muhammed conquered the world he knew about.

Yes, you sound totally normal.

Losing should hurt.

images

You could have used the word "Israelis" but you chose to use the word "Jews" instead.

I believe my point is well made, here.

Losing should hurt.

images

You could have used the word "Israelis" but you chose to use the word "Jews" instead.

Considering the vast majority of Jews on this planet are Zionist I think I'm entitled to use the two interchangeably. Especially when the prime minister of Israel* claims to speak for all Jews.

I'm not some dumb pleb evangelical that you can push around, most of you are extremely terribly informed.

"you're a bad person for doing what Bibi does, a monster" lollll

Losing should hurt.

images

Considering the vast majority of Jews on this planet are Zionist I think I'm entitled to use the two interchangeably. Especially when the prime minister of Israeli claims to speak for all Jews

He can pretend to speak for all Jews, since he's the head of the Jewish state.

But again, YOU could have chosen to use semantics which are not racist, but you didn't.

So, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back