Leave it to the conservative controlled CNN to stress over email POTENTIALS!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CNN is so conservative Trump hungry, they'd rather focus on DNC emails that have yet to materialize, rather than a presidential candidate that literally asked a foriegn country to spy on its people....number one reason their ratings are so damn low. Every single time Trump says or does something stupid, they invite their Nazi team on to defend this monter and its on to attacking Hillary and OBama again and again and again.....like who the fuck needs Fox these days, when you got the CNN whores looking for Trump ratings at all cost??These emails are speculatory, nobody knows save for the people that sent them, whats in them. But the CNN Trump **** suckers would rather lose a kidney than piss off the Fuher, that's how fucked up the Nazi controlled CNN has become!!

CNN is so conservative Trump hungry, they'd rather focus on DNC emails that have yet to materialize, rather than a presidential candidate that literally asked a foriegn country to spy on its people....number one reason their ratings are so damn low. Every single time Trump says or does something stupid, they invite their Nazi team on to defend this monter and its on to attacking Hillary and OBama again and again and again.....like who the fuck needs Fox these days, when you got the CNN whores looking for Trump ratings at all cost??These emails are speculatory, nobody knows save for the people that sent them, whats in them. But the CNN Trump **** suckers would rather lose a kidney than piss off the Fuher, that's how fucked up the Nazi controlled CNN has become!!
I see your inter-cranial liposuction procedure didn't work. Well, maybe next time. :thup:

Love it

90% of the Left calls CNN Right Wing

90% of the Right calls CNN Left Wing.

I see your inter-cranial liposuction procedure didn't work. Well, maybe next time. :thup:

my guess is, it worked too well the first time

I'm thinking his adipose tissue regenerated faster than it could be removed........ :dunno:

If the procedure had succeed you could put your ear up to his head and hear the sea....... :thup:

Criminal drug addled tards can't master higher thinking exercises.

And all you nuts can attack me with a straight face, can you now? CNN is a Trump Network...his every word, his every movement, everything is covered 25 hours a day, Trump. I had to watch Cspan after Trump made his fuck speech about Putin the next day, because CNN was too busy choking on the guys golden nuts....my reality and I'm stickin to it.

Criminal drug addled tards can't master higher thinking exercises.
My reality and CNN is a Conservative Network for Nuts.....ie WHITE PEANUTS!!

CONSERVATIVE NETWORK FOR NUTS!! IE WHITE PEOPLE!!

No one cares because we all know it was done tongue-in-cheek.

I'm thinking his adipose tissue regenerated faster than it could be removed........ :dunno:

If the procedure had succeed you could put your ear up to his head and hear the sea....... :thup:
Two neo scientist trying to figure out the Tiger? The struggle is real, no shit!! But keep in mind, you morons, the earth is flat and there really is a santa claus, Virgina!!

No one cares because we all know it was done tongue-in-cheek.
?

It's crack day in the tigerred household.
I'd rather wait for Meth Monday, the white man's holiday, if that's okay with you!!
stock-photo-stop-drug-addiction-no-drugs-addict-cocaine-heroin-crack-christal-meth-313134191.jpg

It would have worked had there been anything up there to suck out...

Alright, you need to stop drinking the Bong water because when you claim CNN is Conservative while writing about Donald John Trump and their whoring for him make you look idiotic because neither CNN nor Trump are conservative...

I mean your mad rantings would be like me claiming you're sane and everyone with a sane mind would know you are mentally ill...

Now you will argue that I am full of shit because you know what a Conservative look like but the reality is Trump is as Conservative as Hillary Clinton and CNN is as Conservative in their reporting as MSNBC and Fox is just tabloid Journalism just like MSNBC and CNN...

Forum List

Back