Learn to use your jazz hands everyone. Just when you thought feminists could not possibly get worse.

It's a university in the UK

Any university in the UK is just an orgy of PC-crazed Islam fellatio, just like everything else in that putrid, violently American-hating failed-feces of a nation. When it comes to Pisslam, the British are even more cowardly than the French.

I just don't see how that ties into feminism State-side or liberals or the entire thought process of people don't attend political events or events in general due to clapping (ASD or other). They don't attend the shit due to the fact there are other people.

It's all part of the same Western-hating, white-hating, happy-to-be-castrated, PC liberal bullshit who are obsessed with eliminating any innocent human pleasure in life. Because liberalfilth are miserable, American-hating pigs who have a psychotic reaction to anything American. I used to be a liberal myself, so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which Dem. shit-for-brains work. There is nothing POSITIVE about your modern, violent liberalism, it's all destructive misery that does nobody any good of any kind.

I'm a liberal. The bizarre notion that college students are the voice of liberals everywhere is insane.

If you're that ignorant about diapered, babyish college students, why don't you pay the fuck attention to the psychotic, sobbing levels of drama-queen madness, rage and trivial-minded psychoses that universities are now all about?? Riots, psychiatric breakdowns, public baby tantrums, "safe spaces" all for a bunch of ultimate spoiled brats who are traumatized by any proven fact they don't like. Universities are NOT teaching anyone any vital skills, they're producing shrieking, baby tantrum, permanently outraged malcontent morons with a toddler's maturity level. Grown adults who are worthless in every measurable way, shape and form.
THE-NEW-DEMOCRAT-PARTY.jpg

Those are supposed to the "bad asses." Look at them. However, that is what they all are. They are all white if you notice, and trust me. They are all rich trust fund losers.

Do you think any of them have actual jobs? Where else would they get their money? You can see they are all healthy and well fed. Which means they have money.

What jobs do you think they have?

The liberals post here are exactly that. Rich white left wing trust fund hippy commie losers.

Any university in the UK is just an orgy of PC-crazed Islam fellatio, just like everything else in that putrid, violently American-hating failed-feces of a nation. When it comes to Pisslam, the British are even more cowardly than the French.

I just don't see how that ties into feminism State-side or liberals or the entire thought process of people don't attend political events or events in general due to clapping (ASD or other). They don't attend the shit due to the fact there are other people.

It's all part of the same Western-hating, white-hating, happy-to-be-castrated, PC liberal bullshit who are obsessed with eliminating any innocent human pleasure in life. Because liberalfilth are miserable, American-hating pigs who have a psychotic reaction to anything American. I used to be a liberal myself, so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which Dem. shit-for-brains work. There is nothing POSITIVE about your modern, violent liberalism, it's all destructive misery that does nobody any good of any kind.

I'm a liberal. The bizarre notion that college students are the voice of liberals everywhere is insane.

If you're that ignorant about diapered, babyish college students, why don't you pay the fuck attention to the psychotic, sobbing levels of drama-queen madness, rage and trivial-minded psychoses that universities are now all about?? Riots, psychiatric breakdowns, public baby tantrums, "safe spaces" all for a bunch of ultimate spoiled brats who are traumatized by any proven fact they don't like. Universities are NOT teaching anyone any vital skills, they're producing shrieking, baby tantrum, permanently outraged malcontent morons with a toddler's maturity level. Grown adults who are worthless in every measurable way, shape and form.
THE-NEW-DEMOCRAT-PARTY.jpg

Those are supposed to the "bad asses." Look at them. However, that is what they all are. They are all white if you notice, and trust me. They are all rich trust fund losers.

Do you think any of them have actual jobs? Where else would they get their money? You can see they are all healthy and well fed. Which means they have money.

What jobs do you think they have?

The liberals post here are exactly that. Rich white left wing trust fund hippy commie losers.

Yep, they think they're such "revolutionary" badasses, yet they have such a fearful reaction to a positive noise that expresses happy approval, like clapping. I think it's because these beyond-spoiled brats were raised without any basic "manners home training" so they interpret any sign of praise toward someone else as a form of attack. And that, sir, is the biggest reason I don't consider leftists human; they don't have healthy, normal human reactions to anything at all.

Forum List

Back