Learn more about UNRWA & it's humanitarian efforts in Palestine

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2021
It's so easy to become discouraged by the horrific destruction of Palestine, but here's what good people are doing to shine a small light:

Since the conflict broke out, at least 400,000 displaced people in Gaza are now sheltering in UNRWA schools and buildings, Lazzarini said in a statement Sunday, adding that the buildings are not equipped as emergency shelters.

Like Meip Geis sheltering the Frank family from the Nazis, these people are risking their lives to help a people under constant threat of genocide.

They are modern day heroes.

But like so many heroes, they are the target of dark forces:

On Oct. 8, the UNRWA reported that one of its schools sheltering displaced families was directly hit by a strike.

The way the siege in Gaza is being imposed by Israel is “nothing else than collective punishment,” he said, criticizing the bombing of civilian infrastructure in densely populated areas and the lack of access to essential resources such as fuel, food, electricity and water in Gaza.

But in a time of such desperate darkness, take hope, and remember Anne Frank's words:

“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death.

I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.”

Amen.

It's so easy to become discouraged by the horrific destruction of Palestine, but here's what good people are doing to shine a small light:

Since the conflict broke out, at least 400,000 displaced people in Gaza are now sheltering in UNRWA schools and buildings, Lazzarini said in a statement Sunday, adding that the buildings are not equipped as emergency shelters.

Like Meip Geis sheltering the Frank family from the Nazis, these people are risking their lives to help a people under constant threat of genocide.

On Oct. 8, the UNRWA reported that one of its schools sheltering displaced families was directly hit by a strike.

The way the siege in Gaza is being imposed by Israel is “nothing else than collective punishment,” he said, criticizing the bombing of civilian infrastructure in densely populated areas and the lack of access to essential resources such as fuel, food, electricity and water in Gaza.

But in a time of such desperate darkness, take hope, and remember Anne Frank's words:

“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death.

I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.”

Amen.
I know all about UNRWA in Palestine. They buy Hamas the drones and call them "toys".

UNRWA funds Palestinian school textbooks that teach kids to be suicide bombers and Jihadis.

This isn't some kind of new occurence. I learned about this in 2013-14 when researching how the hell are there

children suicide bombers. Trump stopped funding them, but Biden restarted funding them in April after he was "elected".

And then even moar later.

I say the UN needs defunded and kicked out of New York.

Last edited:
I know all about UNRWA in Palestine. They buy Hamas the drones and call them "toys".

UNRWA funds Palestinian school textbooks that teach kids to be suicide bombers and Jihadis.

This isn't some kind of new occurence. I learned about this in 2013-14 when researching how the hell are there

children suicide bombers. Trump stopped funding them, but Biden restarted funding them in April after he was "elected".

And then even moar later.

I say the UN needs defunded and kicked out of New York.

Thank you for exposing the truth.

Amen.

LOL!

LOL!
D-Shied-590-LI.jpg

hamas-has-money-for-500-rockets-a-day-israeli-citizens-tell-me-more-about-humanitarian-crisis-gaza.jpg

Horrendous:

92 UNRWA workers killed by Israel.

When will this genocide end?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back