Leaked Components of Peace Plan

The Arabs-Moslems posing as “Pal’istanians” are getting more desperate and more reactive.

Arab nations are being given more reasons to distance themselves from the very people railing against them.

Jerusalem Day: Arabs destroy their Mosque after seeing Jews on the Temple Mount

For the whole day the degenerates have played aims at Jews praying down the Mountain,
throwing stones and whatever comes to hand from the top. It just happens that to do this they literally break the building that causes all the trouble...

Irony much?

This is insane. How does one address such a people?

They aren’t “protesting” to gain human rights. They are protesting to exclude people from having human rights.

How do we (Israel, the world) deal with a people who rejects human rights for people based on their ethnic or religious identity?

Drop diplomacy, talk Jewish.
There was no diplomacy between Rabbi Mordechai Elyahu ZTZVK"L
and the Arab guards at the Cave of the Patriarchs...only among the high officers.

What happened between Rabbi Mordechai Elyahu and the Arab guards at the Tomb of the Patriarchs? Story please.

A story about Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu ZTVK"L - first entry into the Cave of the Patriarchs after the Six Day War

For 700 years, until the Six-Day War, the Muslims ruled the Cave of the Patriarchs. During this period, Jews were not allowed to enter, but only up to the seventh step outside the cave building.

Immediately after the Six-Day War in which Hebron was liberated, the Chief Rabbi at the time, Rabbi Nissim, sent Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu to take care of the Tomb of the Patriarchs, the Western Wall and Rachel's Tomb. When they were in the cave, the soldiers entered for the first time after the fighting. There were many soldiers and senior commanders, among them Yitzhak Rabin, Bar-Lev and Uzi Narkis, who was the GOC Central Command. There were also some important rabbis. The soldiers were wounded, some hungry and many tired after a few days of fighting, and when they saw carpets they lay down and slept on them. Suddenly the sheikh of the cave, Ja'abari, came out and began to shout at the commanders and soldiers: "Get out of this cave, you do not respect it, we Muslims, when you come here, wash your hands five times, take off our shoes and respect the place. You don't respect this place at all. Eat here, sleep here and step on the carpets with your dirty shoes, You don't have respect for this holy place, get out! " Ostensibly he was right.

And they were silent, except for one.
Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu, who understood the Arabic language as most senior commanders understood, approached him and said, "Listen, ya Sheikh. You know that if a servant comes in front of the king with dirty clothes, he will serve him food with a dirty tray before all the ministers and servants of the king, his only sentence is to be killed.
But if the son of the king, who had not been at home of his father and mother for many years, and his father worried of him and his mother cried over him at night - if this son came after twenty years of wandering without inviting an appointment, he would come with torn and dusty clothes, enter the meeting and say: 'Father I returned!!' Came to his mother and say to her: 'Here I am, Mother, I came home!!'
His father and mother will embrace him with all the heart, with his torn and dusty clothes. It's their son.

"Listen ya Sheikh!! Avraham is our father. Sarah is our mother. We behave here like home.
You sons of al-Fatma, sons of a maidservant, sons of Hagar. You behave like it's appropriate for a servant to behave, we behave like it's appropriate for the sons to behave."

The Sheikh of the cave blushed and was full of shame. They also shut his mouth and called him 'Ibn al-Fatma' - the son of the maidservant. He was insulted, turned around, and returned to his room with great anger. The same senior officers who were there turned to the rabbi and said, "What did you do? We want coexistence with the Arabs in peace, why did you anger him?" The rabbi told them, "You have to tell them the truth, that's the only way they understand." The argument continued for several minutes, until the Sheikh's door opened. He went out of his room, bent over, went over to the rabbi and said to him in a flattery: "Ya Sidi (the wise in Arabic), please excuse me." The rabbi did not turn to him and did not answer him. He only turned to those senior commanders and said to them: "You see what language they understand, I grew up with them since I was a child in the Old City of Jerusalem, tell the truth and they will understand."

"The Father of Israel" (part 2) - book about Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu ztzvk"l.

P.S.: Rabbi Mordechai Elyahu's father, Rabbi Salman Elyahu was sent by the 'Ben Ish Hai' personally to do Aliyah from Iraq. When the Ben Ish Hai himself went on a trip to Israel, he attempted to get into the Cave of the Patriarchs. As he reached the 7th step he was blocked and threatened by the Muslim Waqf guards like all Jews during the Muslim rule . Less than 100 years later, Rabbi Elyahu came full circle.

Our PM Netanyahu has a very similar family background, and as well, given a position to fulfill a generational circle, but that's for another thread...

Drop diplomacy, talk Jewish.

Last edited:
I've read some leaked components of Part 2 of President Trump's Deal of the century, which is the political part. (Part 1 is the economic part.)

1) Egypt will cede some of the Sinai to Gaza, so there will be more breathing room.
2) Hamas will be disbanded.
3) The Egyptians will build a seaport and airport for the expanded Gaza, and open their border to it.
4) Abu Dis will become the capital of a country to be called (get this!) "New Palestine."
5) Most of the important settlement blocs, like Gush Etzion, and Maalei Adumim, will go to Israel.
6) If either Israel or the Palestinians reject the Deal, then their aid would be cut off.
It looks like BDS will not even break stride.

So Your will invent some new fatwa threats,
different from the ones issued since the 1930's?
I'm expecting another day of rage....how many of those have there been? :04:

I've read some leaked components of Part 2 of President Trump's Deal of the century, which is the political part. (Part 1 is the economic part.)

1) Egypt will cede some of the Sinai to Gaza, so there will be more breathing room.
3) The Egyptians will build a seaport and airport for the expanded Gaza, and open their border to it.
4) Abu Dis will become the capital of a country to be called (get this!) "New Palestine."
5) Most of the important settlement blocs, like Gush Etzion, and Maalei Adumim, will go to Israel.
6) If either Israel or the Palestinians reject the Deal, then their aid would be cut off.
What if the Egyptians reject it? Seems to assume a lot here..

Of course, I'm not in the gov't or privy to the info I posted. I just read it on some random site and don't know if it's correct. I find it hard to believe, especially, that the U.S. would ever really cut aid to Israel even if Israel rejects the deal.

The question is what will happen when the Palestinians reject it

The Egyptians and Israelis work together to clamp down on Hamas.
The real issue is the Gazans who just want to lead a normal life.

Forum List

Back