Leading geneticist says reversing the aging process in humans could be 20 years away

So, if a mere mortal considers it's possible to reverse his aging process, isn't that an indication that an Almighty Creator GOD has the ability to create a world in six days with an ecosystem fully develop without millions of years of trial and error?

So, if a mere mortal considers it's possible to reverse his aging process, isn't that an indication that an Almighty Creator GOD has the ability to create a world in six days with an ecosystem fully develop without millions of years of trial and error?
No.

Leading geneticist says reversing the aging process in humans could be 20 years away

In my opinion, the invention of technology that could stop or reverse aging would be a catastrophe for mankind.

It is hard enough for the young to get started these days, things would get worse if the previous generation didn't die, but just remained in place, blocking younger people from opportunities for advancement.
Who believes these pop-scientific claims?

Actual scientists know that true "scientific breakthroughs" (e.x. human genome project are rare), and that most "pop science" fads and claims are just misinformation and marketing for the ill-informed, much like "scientific branding, studies, and so forth" as are used in the marketing of consumer products and services, rarely if ever giving anymore depth to it than that, nor sharing the methodologies which said claims or predictions were or are based on to begin with, other than maybe from the words of a dime-a-dozen "scientific" spokesperson, or other PR or sales type.

In my opinion, the invention of technology that could stop or reverse aging would be a catastrophe for mankind.

It is hard enough for the young to get started these days, things would get worse if the previous generation didn't die, but just remained in place, blocking younger people from opportunities for advancement.
Since if it's really only 20 years away I might actually live to see it I say "screw the youngsters". I don't particularly want to die.
But what if you have health and mental problems? Does that reverse also?

Since if it's really only 20 years away I might actually live to see it I say "screw the youngsters". I don't particularly want to die.
But what if you have health and mental problems? Does that reverse also?
How would I know?

Don't worry, it will only be available to the uber rich.

The final step of class warfare.

Even if so, that wouldn't be making poor people age faster.

Forum List

Back