Leader Of The Republican Party

Actually, Rush doesn't want the job because he doesn't want the paycut! :lol:

I'm not surprised you didn't know he had a TV show, you don't seem to do research very well. I watched his show a few times, not that good. His radio show is much better. The only person who does well on Radio and TV is Bill O'Reilly. But of course, he isn't on the radio anymore.

Chris Mathews? Isn't he just a shill for the Democrat Party? Why yes he is!:

A. Speech writer for Jimmy Carter (That worked out well didn't it?)
B. Shortly after Obama was elected stated this: "My ‘Job’ Is To Make Obama Presidency A Success."

Here's the video just in case you can't read:
Breitbart.tv Matthews: My ‘Job’ Is To Make Obama Presidency A Success

That's fine if you want to watch "Tweety" as he's called in Dem circles, I'm sure he's great entertainment like Olberman (Who I like on ESPN) and Maddow. But he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Why are you babbling about whether or not he has or has had a tv show?? Who friggin' cares?? It doesn't matter. You are totally ignoring the point!! And that is that Rush Limbaugh is the unofficial head of the party, and you had better believe it. How many liver lillied Republicans have apologized to him when they have made him mad?? Why do they do that?? What the hell difference does it make what he thinks?? Can you put 2 and 2 together here?? The GOP is afraid of Mr. Fat & Repulsive.

You really are the one that needs to do some research. But since you're such a fan of RL, you'll continue to beleive whatever he says without ever checking it out. His fans are very uninformed.

It does matter that 90 per cent of the air time is controlled by Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly. Amazingly only 24% of America believes their crap with only 10 percent alternate information.

There are over 300 million people here in america...I would guess maybe 2% of them listens to Rush.

Thank god!

Errr. the head of the Republican party is a dude named Michael Steel.
images

Rush is a radio entertainer.

I need to be serious for a second here and ask you to respond to this. Did you not see the head of that party APOLOGIZED to that "radio entertainer"?

Please stay on point....

It could be a foreign concept to you--I don't know you well enough to say for sure--but where Michael Steele comes from and where Rush Limbaugh comes from, a gentleman apologizes to another gentleman when he has said something that merits an apology. And what Michael Steele said, he regretted, and was man enough to apologize.

That makes him a much better man in my book than one who would call another person a pussy or wimp because he does the right thing.

Wow. You are either ignorant (I mean this in the true sense of the meaning of the word) to what exactly went down between him and rush or you are a hack.

Do a little research and find out exactly what was said AND WHY HE APOLOGIZED to king Rush.

Geeesh.

Why are you babbling about whether or not he has or has had a tv show?? Who friggin' cares?? It doesn't matter. You are totally ignoring the point!! And that is that Rush Limbaugh is the unofficial head of the party, and you had better believe it. How many liver lillied Republicans have apologized to him when they have made him mad?? Why do they do that?? What the hell difference does it make what he thinks?? Can you put 2 and 2 together here?? The GOP is afraid of Mr. Fat & Repulsive.

You really are the one that needs to do some research. But since you're such a fan of RL, you'll continue to beleive whatever he says without ever checking it out. His fans are very uninformed.

It does matter that 90 per cent of the air time is controlled by Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly. Amazingly only 24% of America believes their crap with only 10 percent alternate information.

There are over 300 million people here in america...I would guess maybe 2% of them listens to Rush.

Thank god!

Well the demographics are 20 million daily so that would be what just under 7% daily.....the last estimate I saw was about 15 to 20% at some time during an average week. So not all that many but heads and shoulders above anybody else. And if you add in all the other conservative talk programs you can more than double that number, which makes it a significant demographic.

And it makes the folks you probably listen to look really REALLY pitiful.

But I am impressed at how quickly you managed to change the subject. Well done. :)

20 million listeners per day. Mathews looks at the ratings every period, and his heart breaks.
CON$ are pathological liars.

He doesn't even have that many listeners in a week. His weekly cume is a little over 15 mil DOWN from 25 million during Clinton. And a cume counts the audience every quarter hour, so someone who listens to all 3 hours gets counted 12 times. So in reality he has barely 2 million UNIQUE listeners.

The Top Talk Radio Audiences (Updated 3/10) | TALKERS magazine

audience310.jpg

There it is people. This proves the left does not want to be told what to think.

Ditto head much? :lol:

Maybe the left doesn't enjoy listening to the liberals telling them how to think any more than the right does. The shows slanted right present information that you can not get on the traditional broadcast stations. The host states their "opinion". You can agree with it, or not. If you don't like the subject, you turn it off.

I need to be serious for a second here and ask you to respond to this. Did you not see the head of that party APOLOGIZED to that "radio entertainer"?

Please stay on point....

It could be a foreign concept to you--I don't know you well enough to say for sure--but where Michael Steele comes from and where Rush Limbaugh comes from, a gentleman apologizes to another gentleman when he has said something that merits an apology. And what Michael Steele said, he regretted, and was man enough to apologize.

That makes him a much better man in my book than one who would call another person a pussy or wimp because he does the right thing.

Wow. You are either ignorant (I mean this in the true sense of the meaning of the word) to what exactly went down between him and rush or you are a hack.

Do a little research and find out exactly what was said AND WHY HE APOLOGIZED to king Rush.

Geeesh.

Well I know why he apologized. I heard him say why he apologized. And I heard Rush graciously accept the apology.

You would know too if you looked somewhere beside the Daily Kos or some other hate site for your information.

But the idea of one guy apologizing to another because he said something he regretted really is foreign to you isn't it.

Thank god!

And Rush continues to rake in the cash thanks to all you libs who listen daily...

I'm sure he appreciates your support...

Keep listening...:clap2:

Thank god!

Well the demographics are 20 million daily so that would be what just under 7% daily.....the last estimate I saw was about 15 to 20% at some time during an average week. So not all that many but heads and shoulders above anybody else. And if you add in all the other conservative talk programs you can more than double that number, which makes it a significant demographic.

But I am impressed at how quickly you managed to change the subject. Well done. :)

hmmmmm 300 million divided by his audience is 7%.... 7% of America watches Rush. mkay..

Well, lets all be happy that number is small. The dumbing down of America is a bad thing.

Oh and Rush is in a position where no one on the right can say anything ...ANYTHING negative against him starting with your number 1 guy.

Look up righty's who HAD to apologize to the fat one. They didn't think they were wrong when they said what they said, they were PRESSURED by his ditto head idiots who voted for them.

You honestly think, you honestly believe Steele felt as though he said something wrong?

LOOK IT UP. LOOK UP WHAT HE SAID INITIALLY. He said nothing wrong. He wasn't a "gentleman" and decided he was morally wrong with what he said. Rush and his minions made it so he had to apologize and that is what makes him a pussy.

UNDERSTOOD? School is out.

Thank god!

And Rush continues to rake in the cash thanks to all you libs who listen daily...

I'm sure he appreciates your support...

Keep listening...:clap2:

The only thing I can say I have seen of ol Rush bo is perhaps a you tube clip when he feels as though he needs to say something "shocking".

If that pays him money, then so be it. I like to see when he says something so dumb, I cant beleive it, but then I really laugh when you idiots back him up.

He has to be cracking up when he says crazy shit and you guys support him. Sad really.

We don't buy his books. We don't listen to his show and support his sponsors. We don't go to see his fat ass when he is at rally's.

YOU GUYS DO. But continue.

Geeesh.

Well I know why he apologized. I heard him say why he apologized. And I heard Rush graciously accept the apology.

You would know too if you looked somewhere beside the Daily Kos or some other hate site for your information.

But the idea of one guy apologizing to another because he said something he regretted really is foreign to you isn't it.

Do you know how many righty's who have apologized to that slob? You are very very naive if you believe they all suddenly got a change of heart. :doubt: If you doubt me, link me to where a righty has said something negative about rush and didnt have to apologize for it.

Here is a hint, you wont find any. Why is this?

Last edited:

Thank god!

hmmmmm 300 million divided by his audience is 7%.... 7% of America watches Rush. mkay..

Well, lets all be happy that number is small. The dumbing down of America is a bad thing.

Oh and Rush is in a position where no one on the right can say anything ...ANYTHING negative against him starting with your number 1 guy.

Look up righty's who HAD to apologize to the fat one. They didn't think they were wrong when they said what they said, they were PRESSURED by his ditto head idiots who voted for them.

You honestly think, you honestly believe Steele felt as though he said something wrong?

LOOK IT UP. LOOK UP WHAT HE SAID INITIALLY. He said nothing wrong. He wasn't a "gentleman" and decided he was morally wrong with what he said. Rush and his minions made it so he had to apologize and that is what makes him a pussy.

I heard what he said intially. First hand. In real time. Did you?
And I heard his apology. First hand. In real time. Did you?
Who elected you God who can look into the heart and mind of another person?
What has Michael Steele ever done to you to make you think he would lie about what he felt or intended?
Give me a good reason to believe Michael Steele is not a man of honor and integrity.
And then maybe you won't come across as just another small minded angry leftwinger parroting the talking point of the day from the propaganda smear machine on the left.

Last edited:
From the response I have seen on here and the OP, I would say rush runs the democratic party as well... I mean whatever he says the democrats say the polar opposite.. I would say its a fair claim that he runs the dems as well...LOL

From the response I have seen on here and the OP, I would say rush runs the democratic party as well... I mean whatever he says the democrats say the polar opposite.. I would say its a fair claim that he runs the dems as well...LOL

LOL. Well that's an interesting perspective. He sure as hell doesn't run the Republican Party or they would be in much MUCH better shape than they are. They haven't listened to him in years.

But yeah, since the Democrats so consistently do the exact opposite of what Rush says so that they've managed to screw things up even worse than the GOP, is it possible that Rush is using reverse psychology?

Oh God. We've probably got this thread bumped into conspiracy theories now.

Oh well. I will take this opportunity to apologize to anybody I've been a jerk to tonight. I try not to do that, but sometimes.....

But I think I've regained my equilibrium, life is good. Rush will continue to rake in millions for as long as he wants to do that, and we can hope there's a magic bullet out there somewhere that will inspire all our fearless leaders in both parties to actually start representing us and leading the country again soon. That probably can't happen before morning, so good night all.

LOL. Well that's an interesting perspective. He sure as hell doesn't run the Republican Party or they would be in much MUCH better shape than they are. They haven't listened to him in years.

But yeah, since the Democrats so consistently do the exact opposite of what Rush says so that they've managed to screw things up even worse than the GOP, is it possible that Rush is using reverse psychology?

Oh God. We've probably got this thread bumped into conspiracy theories now.

Oh well. I will take this opportunity to apologize to anybody I've been a jerk to tonight. I try not to do that, but sometimes.....

But I think I've regained my equilibrium, life is good. Rush will continue to rake in millions for as long as he wants to do that, and we can hope there's a magic bullet out there somewhere that will inspire all our fearless leaders in both parties to actually start representing us and leading the country again soon. That probably can't happen before morning, so good night all.

Ah you are a lot nicer than I am and they are far too ignorant to remain cool all the time... Let them cry a bit before apologizing fox...LOL

This is politics boys and mostly corporate media, Chris Matthews' point, and it is excellent point, is that anyone who contradicts or criticizes the nonsense spewing from Rush's mouth is forced to apologise or is ostracized. Even the so called leader of the republican had to mea culpa to the fat divorced but very rich buffoon. Rush had a large audience of equivalent idiots and idiots tend to be conservatives and in America republicans, so yes, Rush is your leader. He sure is happy as you fools feed the coffers of his bad habits. Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis

Boohoo 'Steele to Rush: I'm sorry' Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Top Republican's Groveling Apology to Rush Limbaugh Is a Media Disaster | Media and Culture | AlterNet

Oh and let's not forget conservatives are reactionary, and on radio and in media the best you all can do is talk down something. You do that here every day. That is what it is all about since Obama won, and that is all your party is capable of talk. baa baa baa....

The Rhetoric of Reaction - Albert O. Hirschman - Harvard University Press

Oh and let's not forget conservatives are reactionary, and on radio and in media the best you all can do is talk down something. You do that here every day. That is what it is all about since Obama won, and that is all your party is capable of talk. baa baa baa....
Uh-huh....Coming from the party, their boyking president and willing toadies in the media who have talked down (including, but not limited to) Wall Street, Las Vegas, people who fly private aircraft, insurers, energy producers, Fox News, the Supreme Court, doctors, Toyota, along with commentators who dare to speak out about their Stalinist tactics.

Physician, heal thyself.

Uh-huh....Coming from the party, their boyking president and willing toadies in the media who have talked down (including, but not limited to) Wall Street, Las Vegas, people who fly private aircraft, insurers, energy producers, Fox News, the Supreme Court, doctors, Toyota, along with commentators who dare to speak out about their Stalinist tactics.

Physician, heal thyself.

I remember when Bill Clinton was elected, the leftists loudly proclaimed that it was all over for Rush. What could he possibly have to talk about with George H.W. Bush out of office? Well Rush had his best ratings ever during the Clinton administration.

So, when George W. Bush was elected, the leftists loudly proclaimed that it was all over for Rush. What could he possibly have to talke about if he didn't have Bill Clinton to bash? Well Rush managed to hold his #1 market share without breaking a sweat.

The message there for conservatives is that politics is politics and people are people and no matter who is in office, there will be issues and problems and triumphs and fears and concepts to talk about. And Rush does that as well as anybody which is what keeps him successful. Ditto for all the others who manage to attract and hold marketable market share.

The message there for liberals. . . .

hmmmm

What has Michael Steele ever done to you to make you think he would lie about what he felt or intended?
Give me a good reason to believe Michael Steele is not a man of honor and integrity.
And then maybe you won't come across as just another small minded angry leftwinger parroting the talking point of the day from the propaganda smear machine on the left.

You actually think Steele is a man of honor and integrity? (Thats how you roll baby?) and you think RUSH LIMBAUGH is a gracious man for accepting his apology.

You are a fucking moron. NO offense and god bless.

Physician, heal thyself.

I remember when Bill Clinton was elected, the leftists loudly proclaimed that it was all over for Rush. What could he possibly have to talk about with George H.W. Bush out of office? Well Rush had his best ratings ever during the Clinton administration.

So, when George W. Bush was elected, the leftists loudly proclaimed that it was all over for Rush. What could he possibly have to talke about if he didn't have Bill Clinton to bash? Well Rush managed to hold his #1 market share without breaking a sweat.

The message there for conservatives is that politics is politics and people are people and no matter who is in office, there will be issues and problems and triumphs and fears and concepts to talk about. And Rush does that as well as anybody which is what keeps him successful. Ditto for all the others who manage to attract and hold marketable market share.

The message there for liberals. . . .

hmmmm
Yeah, his audience fell 40% from 25 mil to 15 mil, NO SWEAT. :rofl:

The dems do not have a talk show host running our party like the republicans do. We do not apologize for actually having the balls to criticize a damn talk show host.

The head of your party bowed down to Rush Limbaugh! That is incredible to me. Freaking incredible.

Tell me he meant the apology? Tell me he didn't speak his mind and got slapped down by ditto heads (the perfect name for them by the way).

RUSH RULES YOUR PARTY and its embarrassing as an American. Go family values rush, good luck on your fourth marriage. You are almost 60 and she is early 30's. Oh, its true love or is she just in lust with you because of your physique? lol

You actually think Steele is a man of honor and integrity? (Thats how you roll baby?) and you think RUSH LIMBAUGH is a gracious man for accepting his apology.

You are a fucking moron. NO offense and god bless.

Yes I believe Michael Steele is a man of honor and integrity. He is imperfect and is not an object of worship as is the current deity of the Left--he makes mistakes, he gets it wrong sometimes, and he puts his pants on one leg at a time. I have been frustrated with him on more than one occasion. But I believe him to be a man of honor and integrity.

And I think it is always gracious to accept a sincere apology when it is offered.

I may be a f*cking moron because I see it that way. But at least I can express why I see it that way.

I wonder how you explain the truly judgmental, prejudiced, hateful way you seem to see it?

Forum List

Back