Le Pen tells Lebanons Grand Mufti to shove the headscarf up his ass

All the male dominator gods vomitted up in the middle east have done this to women, this lower class/caste system bit.
Retard, patriarchal society is a natural state of being on this planet. Religion or no religion...it is how things work naturally.

I can see it as seeming "natural" to you patriarchal assholes, but I can also see where that has landed humanity as a whole.
Do you believe in evolution?

People who "believe" in things are no longer thinking about them.
Semantics...nice. I'll make it easy for you, do you generally view the theory of evolution to be factually correct?

You mean do I "believe" in evolution hon?

Retard, patriarchal society is a natural state of being on this planet. Religion or no religion...it is how things work naturally.

I can see it as seeming "natural" to you patriarchal assholes, but I can also see where that has landed humanity as a whole.

Semantics...nice. I'll make it easy for you, do you generally view the theory of evolution to be factually correct?

Why are you so scared to answer the question?

Oh look, childlike baiting.

You were the one fishing, not me. Now you can't reel in the lunker because you're too weak apparently.

What are your views on evolution?

You were the one fishing, not me. Now you can't reel in the lunker because you're too weak apparently.

Sure, I was fishing, you're not, lunkers and weakness, blah blah blah.

What are your beliefs hon? You obviously were offended by that.

No, I wasn't offended at all. How did you glean that from me asking a question? You're on a discussion board, kemosabe...I assume you're here to discuss.

No, I wasn't offended at all. How did you glean that from me asking a question? You're on a discussion board, kemosabe...I assume you're here to discuss.

Perhaps the same way you gleaned I was fishing, who knows.

They refuse to admit when they are stone cold busted, BUT then they reveal later on that they know that they cannot defend their positions based on their actual merits.

Hence fear of answering a simple question.

Perhaps the same way you gleaned I was fishing, who knows.

Wow. Afraid to admit that you believe in Evolution.

Hilarious.

He is obviously just planning on making some point about patriarchal societies. Just answer the question.

Here is another one
Iran Demands US Champion Wear Hijab At World Competition, LOOK How She Instantly Responds
One American champion is voicing her opposition to “women’s oppression” by boycotting the women’s world chess championship in Iran rather than bow to Iranian demands that she wear a hijab, or headscarf.
“By participating, I would be forced to submit to forms of oppression designed specifically for women,”
Nazí Paikidze insisted. “It sets the wrong example, particularly for young girls interested in chess.”

C4eVI3JW8AICj-l.jpg:small

Swedish "feminists" that like to get dominated by men

Here is another one
Iran Demands US Champion Wear Hijab At World Competition, LOOK How She Instantly Responds
One American champion is voicing her opposition to “women’s oppression” by boycotting the women’s world chess championship in Iran rather than bow to Iranian demands that she wear a hijab, or headscarf.
“By participating, I would be forced to submit to forms of oppression designed specifically for women,”
Nazí Paikidze insisted. “It sets the wrong example, particularly for young girls interested in chess.”
It seems pretty weird to me when one culture insists a totally different culture wear their type of clothing. Does America insist a woman take her headscarf OFF when she visits here? No. Well maybe temporarily for security purposes only. Do the Dutch make their visitors wear wooden shoes? I know the Iranians get all freaked out seeing a woman's hair, for some reason, but if they're that backward, they can live without having visitors. Assholes.

Im surprised Pogo hasn't came in to explain how my title is inaccurate using semantics and split hairs.

Here is another one
It seems pretty weird to me when one culture insists a totally different culture wear their type of clothing. Does America insist a woman take her headscarf OFF when she visits here? No. Well maybe temporarily for security purposes only. Do the Dutch make their visitors wear wooden shoes? I know the Iranians get all freaked out seeing a woman's hair, for some reason, but if they're that backward, they can live without having visitors. Assholes.

WHEN they become a major part of a society, they will be more aggressive in such demands.

How would you like to take a wrong turn and find yourself in trouble, because you are in the wrong neighborhood without a scarf?

No, they felt it was more important to talk to these guys than get hung up on whether they had to put something on their heads. But I'd probably go the "screw you" direction, myself. When I was a kid and visited Catholic church with my friend after a sleepover, her mother always pinned a hankie on my head because women couldn't enter a Catholic church bareheaded. Don't know why. I don't think it's like that anymore.

No, they felt it was more important to talk to these guys than get hung up on whether they had to put something on their heads. But I'd probably go the "screw you" direction, myself. When I was a kid and visited Catholic church with my friend after a sleepover, her mother always pinned a hankie on my head because women couldn't enter a Catholic church bareheaded. Don't know why. I don't think it's like that anymore.
They threw their rhetoric away for a conversation? Lol, around here we call that "losing credibility" or "full of shit"

Forum List

Back