Le Pen tells Lebanons Grand Mufti to shove the headscarf up his ass

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
France's Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf
French far-right National Front presidential candidate Marine Le Pen canceled a meeting on Tuesday with Lebanon's grand mufti, its top cleric for Sunni Muslims, after refusing to wear a headscarf for the encounter.
Le Pen, among the frontrunners for the presidency, is using a two-day visit to Lebanon to bolster her foreign policy credentials nine weeks from the April 23 first round, and may be partly targeting potential Franco-Lebanese votes.

"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up," she said.

-------------
Awesome

Why do muslims degrade women they way they do?

All the male dominator gods vomitted up in the middle east have done this to women, this lower class/caste system bit.
Agreed. Abraham must have been an ass :p

Still, it has persisted. I mean hell, when did we allow women the vote? I mean great, haven't heard of an american stoning lately, but still.
While I agree with your premise, they still live in the 6th century.
It is time for them to move on.

I hope she wins. It would be good for France, and the world.

And give lefties in this country ANOTHER heart attack! LOL!!

All the male dominator gods vomitted up in the middle east have done this to women, this lower class/caste system bit.

Still, it has persisted. I mean hell, when did we allow women the vote? I mean great, haven't heard of an american stoning lately, but still.

Still what? Women achieved suffrage 97 years ago. Take your heart and bleed over Switzerland where women gained the right to vote in federal elections in 1971, and where the last Swiss canton to allow women voters was in 1991.

The ones we focus all our attention on do, we as a society are encouraged not to consider the existance of the others. We have endless war to be sold on.

Still what? Women achieved suffrage 97 years ago. Take your heart and bleed over Switzerland where women gained the right to vote in federal elections in 1971, and where the last Swiss canton to allow women voters was in 1991.

Yes I know some folks get very anxious if you question american society.

The ones we focus all our attention on do, we as a society are encouraged not to consider the existance of the others. We have endless war to be sold on.
True, but I wouldn't think most people dwell on western muslims. It is the ME ones everyone seems to bitch about.

True, but I wouldn't think most people dwell on western muslims. It is the ME ones everyone seems to bitch about.

Well of course, they are sitting on our resources.

Or they are the ones stoning women for getting raped, throwing gays off roof tops and only speaking to women that cover themselves..

Or they are the ones stoning women for getting raped, throwing gays off roof tops and only speaking to women that cover themselves..

And we're just there saving the victims aren't we.

Good for her! The only question is why other women don't stand up against that type of degradation?

French far-right National Front presidential candidate Marine Le Pen canceled a meeting on Tuesday with Lebanon's grand mufti, its top cleric for Sunni Muslims, after refusing to wear a headscarf for the encounter.
Le Pen, among the frontrunners for the presidency, is using a two-day visit to Lebanon to bolster her foreign policy credentials nine weeks from the April 23 first round, and may be partly targeting potential Franco-Lebanese votes.

"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up," she said.

-------------
Awesome

ROFLOL

Bravo

big thumbs up

And we're just there saving the victims aren't we.

Your default position is always anti-America, isn't it?

-------------
Awesome

As she should have. France doesn't practice Sharia law and for that idiot to expect her to conduct herself like a Muslim female slave is ludicrous.

She should kick he and every Muslim in France right the hell out if she's elected. See how he deals with that.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back