Pence joins the globalist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pence Joins The Globalists
VP declares his loyalty to the EU

Today, President Trump named the National Security Advisor replacement for Gen Flynn.

Meanwhile, Vice-President Pence travelled to Munich on Saturday & Brussels on Monday where he channeled Neville Chamberlain in his attempt to appease the globalists.

Despite declaring his undying loyalty to the EU, Pence & Trump were immediately slapped by the EU’s Tusk as representing “brute force, egoism & arrogance”.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be interesting could be scary.....

Today, President Trump named the National Security Advisor replacement for Gen Flynn.

Meanwhile, Vice-President Pence travelled to Munich on Saturday & Brussels on Monday where he channeled Neville Chamberlain in his attempt to appease the globalists.

Despite declaring his undying loyalty to the EU, Pence & Trump were immediately slapped by the EU’s Tusk as representing “brute force, egoism & arrogance”.

from what all you know so far do you think trump is a globalist as well,or do you think it is the same situation as it was with kennedy where JFK because he wanted to clean up government corruption and sought world peace the CIA killed him knowing they had nothing to worry about with LBJ that he would serve the globalists? which do you think it is,A OR B?

• Banned

from what all you know so far do you think trump is a globalist as well,or do you think it is the same situation as it was with kennedy where JFK because he wanted to clean up government corruption and sought world peace the CIA killed him knowing they had nothing to worry about with LBJ that he would serve the globalists? which do you think it is,A OR B?

I def. don't think Trump is a Globalist, but for any understanding of what's being said and why one would have to listen to the people who speak on infowars to see what this exactly means and why.
For me to explain the why's and how comes would be to confusing and on here end up in twenty different directions.

The only thing I can suggest if interested is go to youtube and scroll down through infowars youtube channel the most recents ones obviously have the current information.

I suggest his channel because he is the one who has these people/ whistle blowers on and nothing is edited MSM style.

It takes time to go through a few in order to gather all the information put out there, but I am sure in the coming days there will be more on this issue.

• Banned

upload_2017-2-21_11-53-52.png

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank compared Donald Trump winning the presidency to ISIS destroying the world economy, but here’s what the globalists won’t tell you.

I def. don't think Trump is a Globalist, but for any understanding of what's being said and why one would have to listen to the people who speak on infowars to see what this exactly means and why.
For me to explain the why's and how comes would be to confusing and on here end up in twenty different directions.

The only thing I can suggest if interested is go to youtube and scroll down through infowars youtube channel the most recents ones obviously have the current information.

I suggest his channel because he is the one who has these people/ whistle blowers on and nothing is edited MSM style.

It takes time to go through a few in order to gather all the information put out there, but I am sure in the coming days there will be more on this issue.

What qualifies one as a globalist?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, just opened Saturday; aTrump-branded golf club in Dubai. Nah, Don ain't no global capitalist is he.

well that is another reason i dont trust trump because he has gone on alex jones show.jones is part of the controlled opposition,a double agent who pretends like he is for us but is really with them. He has a lot of people fooled,he had me fooled for years but i have hard time thinking that trump does not know his real agenda which is why he has talked with him.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, just opened Saturday; aTrump-branded golf club in Dubai. Nah, Don ain't no global capitalist is he.

up in Dubai? that right there tells me he is for sure not another JFK and part of it all.

Yes of course, Don is another JFK.

I hope you are right but the fact that he went out and said he will prosecute hillery get real,no politician is ever going to presucute another politician.
That was nothing but sarcasm, Don will change nothing about the system. Watch.

i got that impression after the part you posted on dubai,yeah when a guy says he is going to presecute another politician which he has backed off of,you know he is part of the system.

Pence has always been one.

He's playing the role of GHWB in the Trump camp.

With the nomination of of the rabid animal McMaster and the floating of a spot for neocon war hawk Bolton, shit's about to get really scary

Yes of course, Don is another JFK.

I hope you are right but the fact that he went out and said he will prosecute hillery get real,no politician is ever going to presucute another politician.
That was nothing but sarcasm, Don will change nothing about the system. Watch.

i got that impression after the part you posted on dubai,yeah when a guy says he is going to presecute another politician which he has backed off of,you know he is part of the system.
As George Carlin used to say, "It's a big club, you ain't in it".

The Brave New Globalist World (What is the real intention of the multinational corporations?)
interventionmag.com ^ | July 30, 2003 | Lawrence J. McNamee

Posted on 8/5/2003, 6:05:13 PM by comnet

It took generations of hard working, sacrificing Americans to build our economic system, a system now being dismantled by small-minded, greedy globalists. By Lawrence J. McNamee

As Americans witness the flight of their manufacturing and now white-collar service sector jobs to Asia and Latin America and other nations with low wages, some are asking, "What is the real intention of the U.S.-based multinational corporations?" Perhaps economic globalism represents an attempt to equalize incomes of the First World and Third World. Yet this policy is impoverishing American workers and providing highly exploitative, low-paying jobs elsewhere. This could be discounted as just misguided economic policy if the policy was not making the highest investment incomes in the world higher still.

When the United States shifted from a nation where most personal wealth came from some form of productive labor to one derived from the value of stock holdings, short-term thinking and shallow, self-serving policies took root. At that point the very nature of the game of capitalism changed for the United States and for the world. The speculative economy can be reported as doing well, while the productive economy and its workers' incomes are marginalized. Hence, we have our current "jobless recovery."

Today IBM contemplates firing thousands of American software engineers so that the company can employ thousands of Indian software engineers. The Indian professionals will work for a fraction of the salaries currently paid their U.S. counterparts. This is what commentator Kevin Phillips calls "the race to the bottom." In theory, minimized wages yield minimized costs which result in maximized profits. Unfortunately, this also increases unemployment and reduces the quality of life in the United States.

Such short-term economic thinking has the potential to turn the "race to the bottom" into a race to global ruin. Men are not angels, and appeals to the marketplace or to modernism are only a thin coating of gloss on the ugly surface of unchallenged greed. When coal miners went on strike in 1902, President Theodore Roosevelt asked mine workers and mine owners to come to the nation's capital and negotiate in good faith. Representatives of the mine workers arrived, while representatives of the mine owners refused, citing a sort of "divine right of capitalists" as their reason. Roosevelt threatened to nationalize the mines if the owners continued to refuse to negotiate. Divine right took a fast turn and the owners sent their men to Washington and the matter was resolved.

Even in this age of lightning-fast communication, there remains such a thing as the national interest. Until globalist corporate America understands it is the national interest, and not short-term profits and stock market prices, that represents the ultimate "bottom line," this erosion of the economic infrastructure of the United States will continue. More jobs will disappear here and the gains to our neighbors will be small and temporary. The clock is ticking off a countdown to the end of the political-economic system that took so much of America's strength and heart to build. At least two hundred and fifteen years of innovation and sacrifice is being downsized to nothing.

Lawrence McNamee is a History Instructor and writer in San Antonio, Texas. He is the proud son of a retired American industrial worker.

The Brave New Globalist World (What is the real intention of the multinational corporations?)

----------------

The global elite march in four essential columns: Corporate, Academic, Political and Organized Religion. In general, the goals for globalism are created by Corporate. Academicthen provides studies and white papers that justify Corporates goals. Political sells Academic’s arguments to the public and if necessary, changes laws to accommodate and facilitate Corporate in getting what it wants. Organized Religion along with church and state secures corporate, academic and political rule into a global order.

Trinity Of Globalist Control:

City of London Corporation – Financial power centre, established in 1067

District of Columbia – Military power centre, established in 1871

Vatican City – Religious power centre, sovereign in 1929

All three are separate states, completely independent of their respective countries.

Key Players of the One World Order
(In order of importance)

1: Lord Jacob de Rothschild. 2: His son Nathaniel. 3: Baron David de Rothschild 4: Sir Evelyn de Rothschild 5: David Rockefeller 6: Henry Kissinger 7: George Soros 8: Lloyd Blankfein

The power behind the Committee of 300 is the Anglo-Jewish cousin-hood that dominate the financial and political systems of the world. This cousin-hood includes the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Oppenheimer, Goldsmid, Mocatta, Montefiore, Sassoon, Warburg, Samuel, Kadoorie, Franklin, Worms, Stern and Cohen families.

Ruling Families
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) family
Rockefeller family
Oppenheimer family
Goldsmid/Goldsmith family
Mocatta family
Montefiore family.....................................

http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

View attachment 113515

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank compared Donald Trump winning the presidency to ISIS destroying the world economy, but here’s what the globalists won’t tell you.

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank

:spinner:

View attachment 113515

A Bilderberg-linked thinktank

:spinner:

:asshole:

Forum List

Back