LDS church and children of LGBT couples: Jesus weeps

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The church all about family and kids is not really the church about family and kids. The LDS Church did and does this to polygamyous kids: it's like, Jesus says, "Get off me until you are 18, you polygamous bastard rugrats."

12208372_853383194759603_8668679430438621438_n.jpg

1. Mormon church labels same-sex couples apostates - CNN.com
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/mormon-church-policy/1 day ago ... A new Mormon church policy considers church members in same-sex marriages as apostates whose children will be barred from baptism and ...
  2. Mormon Church Bans Children of Same-Sex Couples From Getting ...
    http://www.people.com/article/mormon-church-bans-children-same-sex-couples-baptized2 days ago ... Mormon Church leaders have sparked outrage with a decision to ban gay couplesfrom having their children blessed and baptized into the ...

Their roof, their rules.

For now, however the forces of "diversity" will find any method they can to punish them. Look for "No tax exempt status" for Mormons campaigns to start blossoming.

I am sure a couple extra butthurt jerks will call for them to lose their tax status but I predict the number will be few. Besides, they would certainly lose in the courts if they did as this is a matter purely of the church.

Their roof, their rules.

For now, however the forces of "diversity" will find any method they can to punish them. Look for "No tax exempt status" for Mormons campaigns to start blossoming.

I am sure a couple extra butthurt jerks will call for them to lose their tax status but I predict the number will be few. Besides, they would certainly lose in the courts if they did as this is a matter purely of the church.

With the current status of our courts, I don't have the optimism you do.

I think the movement on the lines of, "To deny an individual a saving ordinance because of their parents' actions or beliefs is flat out wrong. Whether it's polygamy or same sex marriage." in and out of the church will start a firestorm.

The opponents will begin economic boycotts and sanctions in the state of Utah, and the opponents in the Church will stop paying tithing. If the LDS church takes a significant hit in tithing, many of its investments could go broke and possibly bankrupt.

As much good as the LDS church does (and it does much good), it is still a church led by a prophet and interested in profit.

Their roof, their rules.

I don't share such a grim outlook. If someone did bring a suit it would be an open and shut case. The case would be dismissed faster than it took to put on the Judge's robes. lol

Their roof, their rules.

I don't share such a grim outlook. If someone did bring a suit it would be an open and shut case. The case would be dismissed faster than it took to put on the Judge's robes. lol

Well we have judges in NY basically ignoring heller with regards to the SAFE act, so anything is possible.

Their roof, their rules.

Well we have judges in NY basically ignoring heller with regards to the SAFE act, so anything is possible.

I wasn't aware. It is hard enough keeping track of the judges in PA. lol. I am glad I live in a relatively smart state when it comes to gun rights. I am also very glad I live in the western part of the state.

The fact is that all these whiny and wacky little special interest groups (particularly those interested in odd bodily practices and diverse couplings) are not interested in mere general tolerance or even in acceptance, but instead demand endorsement by those who find their practices abhorrent.

They should exercise caution in pushing too hard, lest they in the end lose even the tolerance.

The fact is that all these whiny and wacky little special interest groups (particularly those interested in odd bodily practices and diverse couplings) are not interested in mere general tolerance or even in acceptance, but instead demand endorsement by those who find their practices abhorrent.

They should exercise caution in pushing too hard, lest they in the end lose even the tolerance.
This is not about the parents. This is about children, who will not be allowed to baptized because their parents are LGBT.

Their roof, their rules.
Yup, their asses getting kicked.

Gonna go run to big daddy government to punish those "icky" mormons?
As soon as we run to "big daddy government" to punish those "icky" catholics for not marrying divorced people.

So you are saying NO ONE is going to try to screw over the LDS Church over this?

The thing is most divorced Catholics don't care, and the ones that do go through the annulment process. Your sides advocates on the other hand have never met a lawsuit they didn't like.

This is not about the parents. This is about children, who will not be allowed to baptized because their parents are LGBT.

It's always about the children. Too funny.

If you people are so concerned with children, why then have you driven them mad?

They will be allowed to be baptized, but only after 18 and only after they state they will adhere to Church teachings.

It's always about the children. Too funny.

If you people are so concerned with children, why then have you driven them mad?
The only ones driven mad are you losers who lost the marriage fight. Sux to be you.

Forum List

Back