LAX to Houston

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Just drove from LAX to Houston, I didn't realize that Texas had such a progressive speed limit. From El Paso to near San Antonio on I-10, this is what you see.

When driving across Texas, the word vast comes up. Drove by hundreds of giant wind turbines on top of huge buttes in West Texas. Turns out that Texas is 4th in countries with wind turbines..... yea, countries.

These are 400 feet tall, the blades are longer than an 18 wheeler's trailer, longer trailers are used to carry 2 at a time, I see them traveling up the interstate. In the foreground you can see an oil pump....... the old and the new?

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

We are nothing but a bunch of knuckle dragging roughnecks and cowboys and if you tell anybody any different we wont let you attend the Houston Opera.

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

We are nothing but a bunch of knuckle dragging roughnecks and cowboys and if you tell anybody any different we wont let you attend the Houston Opera.
Damn ! I didn't know that !
Tell me where the engineering offices and factories are so I can visit next time I'm up that way.
Do you have a list or some web links ?:cool::eusa_hand:

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Damn ! I didn't know that !
Tell me where the engineering offices and factories are so I can visit next time I'm up that way.
Do you have a list or some web links ?:cool::eusa_hand:

Haven't you heard? The engineering offices are in Singapore and the manufacturing is in Guangdong

Forum List

Back