Lawyer to release DC Madam's List of Clients

Which Candidate Do You Think is on List

• Donald Trump

• Ted Cruz

• John Kasich

• Bernie Sanders

• Hillary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.
DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend 2016 Race
I wonder how far back they will go before my name shows up?

Er, this was an expensive establishment.......I don't think they keep lists where you go......:badgrin:

DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
I wonder how far back they will go before my name shows up?

Er, this was an expensive establishment.......I don't think they keep lists where you go......:badgrin:
The cops sure do...plus, I never found any diff in the expensive ones and the cheap ones...It all turns out the same with the lights out, and if you use KY and service yourself, think of all the dough you could save.. I mean, don't get married cause them wives are very expensive also....When I was in DC, you could get the street ho's fo 20 dollars on O street....

Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.
Yeah, it's only a crisis of morality for the nation when it's a Democrat, right?

Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.

Tell that to your party......the RNC, Trump's and Cruz's campaign managers.
I'm telling it to you, the voter. Raise your standards for political discussion or be looked upon as an old gossip monger.

You didn't seem to care so much about that when you were trashing Obama.....hypocrite. You just can't stand the fact that your 3 remaining clowns suck and will go down in flames because they're hypocrites....just like their supporters.
If you actually hung out in politics you would have known that I always express disgust at these types of political stories no matter who the subject happens to be.
But please, since you're pretending to know my posting history, do tell us about my hypocrisy. And be specific.

Yeah, it's only a crisis of morality for the nation when it's a Democrat, right?
Same challenge to you dumbfuck. And you do hang out here enough to know my history. So please, join Mertex and expose my hypocrisy.

Will it be a selective release? And will it depend on whether the individuals ante up before the release to prevent it? Because that must be their aim or they wouldn't give a pre-announcement. No matter what, this lawyer needs to add their name to the politically corrupt list.

I think because some people make mistakes in morality, we should make the mistakes normal and by extension, justify making a lot of other mistakes as normal. I think we should entirely eradicate the concept of morality and just do what everyone feels like doing no matter what.

All hail sin! Goodbye religion and worthy goals to shoot for!! :dev3: For instance, one of my favorite hypocrisies is when LGBTs were stumping against polygamy. Not THAT sexual orientation may marry! And incest... OMG! NO! Not that!!

Fucking hilarious... When you close the door on morality and disavow morality..what makes your faux morality any more special than others you claim we shouldn't listen to? At least Christians ADMIT they are sinners and this is why they need Christianity. Your religion is the exact opposite. You say "we're perfect just as we are so we disavow moral high grounds as goals to shoot for". That is a wide-open barn door for justifying any behavior as time goes on..

Last edited:
The political assassinations are going to stop. Of that you can be assured.

Yeah, when the embarrased candidate drops out........:)

No one in the race now is dropping out

It won't matter....if it's Ted Cruz, some of his supporters will definitely drop, the ones that are real evangelists, anyway. The ones that remain are the ones that don't care about a President's integrity, except when it comes to the opposite party, then it becomes prime.

You talk of integrity and support Hillary?

That's rich.

I think you guys misunderstand. Nobody is going to lose votes because of this. The hookers union is going to endorse Donald Trump, which will show that he's favored by the working class. He'll then use the opportunity to brag about the size of his fingers, while Megyn Kelly will ask him difficult questions at the next debate, such as "What's that smell?"

None and I would point out that putting out a list with names on it proves nothing anyone one of us could put out a list with politicians names on it claiming whatever.
and credit card numbers and voices taken from phone calls?

None and I would point out that putting out a list with names on it proves nothing anyone one of us could put out a list with politicians names on it claiming whatever.
and credit card numbers and voices taken from phone calls?
If someone was going to use a Madame especially a politician don't you think they would use cash and have someone else make the calls?

Forum List

Back