• Ted Cruz

• John Kasich

• Bernie Sanders

• Hillary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend 2016 Race

DC Madam's Lawyer has vowed to release the name of candidate(s) that are listed in the Madam's list of clients and claims that it will influence voters and will upend the 2016 Election.

Which one of the remaining candidates do you think is the one that is sweating it out?

A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.

The political assassinations are going to stop. Of that you can be assured.

Yeah, when the embarrased candidate drops out........:)

No one in the race now is dropping out

It won't matter....if it's Ted Cruz, some of his supporters will definitely drop, the ones that are real evangelists, anyway. The ones that remain are the ones that don't care about a President's integrity, except when it comes to the opposite party, then it becomes prime.

Don't care. I've heard enough Jerry Springer bullshit. Let's get back to the problems of our nation and leave this trailer park entertainment bullshit behind us.

Tell that to your party......the RNC, Trump's and Cruz's campaign managers.

I'm telling it to you, the voter. Raise your standards for political discussion or be looked upon as an old gossip monger.

Trump isn't a Washington politician.

Good point -- he would have gone to the New Yawk chapter. Like he did with the sex clubs.
It just makes practical sense -- why drive 200 miles to DC? Even if you can do so in the best car, which is an "amazing, incredible car", gold plated and YUUUGE... when you can find it in .... Queens?

I agree Too bad no one was saying that when republicans went after bill clinton

I'm telling it to you, the voter. Raise your standards for political discussion or be looked upon as an old gossip monger.

You didn't seem to care so much about that when you were trashing Obama.....hypocrite. You just can't stand the fact that your 3 remaining clowns suck and will go down in flames because they're hypocrites....just like their supporters.

Looks like Ted Cruz is winning.........hahahaha.....if you want to call that winning. He's probably the most likely one....looks like the rumors may turn out to be true....poor Cruz....poor Heidi....we'll just have to wait and see....:popcorn:

Republican/conservatives who are voting Hillary know it's going to be one of their clowns and they just want to vent.......bwahahahaha!

I wonder how far back they will go before my name shows up?

Forum List

Back