Lawyer: 'Legalize incest!'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
0,,18590130_303,00.png

I know, it stems from interbreeding and the problems associated with it. But, is that truly a hindrance with today's scientific advancements? Let's forget the so-called religious bans as the bible clearly hints that incest had to occur in there were so many offspring so quickly.

Read the article @ Lawyer Legalize incest Home Life Links DW.COM 17.08.2015

0,,18590130_303,00.png

I know, it stems from interbreeding and the problems associated with it. But, is that truly a hindrance with today's scientific advancements? Let's forget the so-called religious bans as the bible clearly hints that incest had to occur in there were so many offspring so quickly.

There is always someone who doesn't agree with incest laws.

Really the inbreeding argument is no longer valid- for lots of reasons.

However, I think that the argument for opposing first degree incest- siblings/parents/grandparents- really has to do with the very real potential for abuse- an older sibling or parent can far too easily intimidate or have undue influence- much the same reason as the prohibitions against sexual relations with your doctor or minister.

0,,18590130_303,00.png

There is always someone who doesn't agree with incest laws.

Really the inbreeding argument is no longer valid- for lots of reasons.

However, I think that the argument for opposing first degree incest- siblings/parents/grandparents- really has to do with the very real potential for abuse- an older sibling or parent can far too easily intimidate or have undue influence- much the same reason as the prohibitions against sexual relations with your doctor or minister.

I agree. The problem is the same with poly-marriage and old farts like Duck Dynasty/Ted Nugent "marrying" young girls. Granted that Nugent didn't marry the ones he molested but the point is the same - Women and children are often the victims.

Forum List

Back