Lawsuite forces CIA confession on MK-Ultra

...and this is why the whole world hates conspiracy theorists. They disappear the moment you prove them wrong, then they move on to the next conspiracy and act like nothing ever happened.

You see, its easy to make ridiculous claims, but backing up those claims is another story. The conspiracy community has no integrity or any ability to distinguish between truth and fiction. What a bunch of fucking losers you guys are.

The whole world, fuckwad????? PROVE IT! And I will not accept any link that I don't believe is credible. Prove to me that the WHOLE world hates what you call "conspiracy theorists"....put up or STFU.

MK-ULTRA Trauma based mind control that they use to create what they call "super soldiers" or Manchurian candidate exists even unto this day. Did you look up the Church Committee about this at all, fuckwad? Of course not, but you did take the time to find when the lawsuit was filed though? So go fuck yourself and fetch me proof that the WHOLE world hates conspiracy theorists, you little sack of shit.
So your saying i should go look into some other conspiracy websites claims, because the link in the OP has nothing of value at all? Thanks for clearing that up.

...and this is why the whole world hates conspiracy theorists. They disappear the moment you prove them wrong, then they move on to the next conspiracy and act like nothing ever happened.

You see, its easy to make ridiculous claims, but backing up those claims is another story. The conspiracy community has no integrity or any ability to distinguish between truth and fiction. What a bunch of fucking losers you guys are.

The whole world, fuckwad????? PROVE IT! And I will not accept any link that I don't believe is credible. Prove to me that the WHOLE world hates what you call "conspiracy theorists"....put up or STFU.

MK-ULTRA Trauma based mind control that they use to create what they call "super soldiers" or Manchurian candidate exists even unto this day. Did you look up the Church Committee about this at all, fuckwad? Of course not, but you did take the time to find when the lawsuit was filed though? So go fuck yourself and fetch me proof that the WHOLE world hates conspiracy theorists, you little sack of shit.
So your saying i should go look into some other conspiracy websites claims, because the link in the OP has nothing of value at all? Thanks for clearing that up.

STFU, Bitchboy and fetch me the proof that everyone hates "conspiracy theorists".....you shot your big fucking mouth off.

Forum List

Back