Special Counsel needed to investigate what Mueller did about 911

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Robert Mueller wants us to trust him. Well, when he was FBI Director, 911 went down. Pals forever with W, Mueller did nothing.

1. Was that really a 757 that hit the Pentagon and made this hole???

• Banned
I already know, and I also know at least 2/3rds of the House and Senate are active 911 traitors who were invested big time in defense stocks in July of 2001.

• Banned
So, Toddster, if the nose of the 757 made that hole, where were the engines???

In the ground??????????

So, Toddster, if the nose of the 757 made that hole, where were the engines???

In the ground??????????

upload_2017-7-28_15-17-20.png

• Banned
Showing a PhotoShop of a wrecked engine doesn't cut it.

Your "plane" flew in at 400 mph at ground level (a 757 cannot do that) and smashed right through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside...

According to you, the "757's" engines were in the ground on approach....

Showing a PhotoShop of a wrecked engine doesn't cut it.

Your "plane" flew in at 400 mph at ground level (a 757 cannot do that) and smashed right through steel reinforced concrete and blew up inside...

Your "plane" flew in at 400 mph at ground level (a 757 cannot do that)

Why not?

Where did I say that?

• Banned

Too much atmospheric pressure and resistance. It has to go up to 30k feet to go that speed.

Where did I say that?

Maybe you are arguing that the 757 was actually upside down when it hit. Otherwise, its engines were in the ground, because the engines on a 757 are below the nose, and your treason side claims that hole was the "nose."

Needs to be moved where it belongs.

One of our resident Zionist Traitors is already whining about too much truth here in Politics.

They only tolerate...

"Israel is our ally"

and other Zionist lies...

Robert Mueller wants us to trust him. Well, when he was FBI Director, 911 went down. Pals forever with W, Mueller did nothing.

1. Was that really a 757 that hit the Pentagon and made this hole???

You should be worried, I got a call from the Mossad about you. You may not have long.

Too much atmospheric pressure and resistance. It has to go up to 30k feet to go that speed.

Where did I say that?

Maybe you are arguing that the 757 was actually upside down when it hit. Otherwise, its engines were in the ground, because the engines on a 757 are below the nose, and your treason side claims that hole was the "nose."

Too much atmospheric pressure and resistance.

Link?

Maybe you are arguing that the 757 was actually upside down when it hit.

Did I argue that?

Otherwise, its engines were in the ground,

How high above the ground was the plane 500 feet away from the Pentagon? 300 feet away? 100 feet away?

and your treason side claims that hole was the "nose."

Does your stupid twat side claim that hole was the only damage to the side of the Pentagon?

They are 0-17, and they are not happy about the truth I post here.

What is causing them to keep missing???

There are dozens, even scores of good 9/11 conspiracy theory video's on Youtube better than this one.

Forum List

Back