Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence' R

9/11/01

Planes flew into buildings... navigation errors: Yes

People died: OOpsie

Was it violent?: Probably

Was it terrorism?: We dont know.... we were not on the planes :doubt:

You asshats are funny :lol:

The WTC was the terrorists' workplace? Really?

The Center that the Doctor shot up was NOT his work place. Or do you subscribe to the theory that every soldier works EVERY where on a military base? How about every Lawyer works in every Court room, or perhaps every doctor works in every Hospital?

Was that not his workplace? Really? I will have to see evidence of that one, sir.

The WTC was the terrorists' workplace? Really?

The Center that the Doctor shot up was NOT his work place. Or do you subscribe to the theory that every soldier works EVERY where on a military base? How about every Lawyer works in every Court room, or perhaps every doctor works in every Hospital?

Was that not his workplace? Really? I will have to see evidence of that one, sir.

Was that the point of the criticism? Nope, but run with it if it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

3000 victims of workplace violence. MY OH MY.............

What’s sad and telling about this is the right is angry that the Administration doesn’t share their hate, fear, and ignorance of Islam.

Hey, workplace violence can still be about a nutbar Islamic crazy guy....I guess Willow and the others just can't wrap their tiny brains about one concept at a time.

What YOU can't seem to get YOUR mind around is the idea that this particular act of "workplace violence" was ALSO an act of Islamic terrorism. This is not a question of "either/or"; it's a question of "and"; the concepts of "workplace violence" and "act of terrorism" are NOT mutually exclusive. Why you and this administration are so eager to write off the "terrorism" aspect of this shooting(and there certainly appears to be one), is hard to explain or understand, EXCEPT as a matter of partisan politics.

Was that the point of the criticism? Nope, but run with it if it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

3000 victims of workplace violence. MY OH MY.............

You need to look up the definition of "workplace violence", my friend. And when you do, keep this in mind....calling something "workplace violence" does not lessen its impact (tho you seem to think it does), nor does it exclude being for terroristic reasons either.

Here, OSHA's definition:

http://www.osha.gov/OshDoc/data_General_Facts/factsheet-workplace-violence.pdf

Now....tell us that the Fort Hood shootings DOESN'T fit in that catagory.

ha ha the left terrorist ass kissers still cannot wrap their minds around the fact that this was an act of terrorism on American soil.

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence and suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation's Armed Forces at home.
During a joint session of the Senate and House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, the Maine Republican referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the threat as radical Islam.

Thirteen people were killed and dozens more wounded at Fort Hood in 2009, and the number of alleged plots targeting the military has grown significantly since then. Lawmakers said there have been 33 plots against the U.S. military since Sept. 11, 2001, and 70 percent of those threats have been since mid-2009.
The chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Connecticut independent Sen. Joe Lieberman, said the military has become a "direct target of violent Islamist extremism" within the United States.

Read more: Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence' | Fox News

Idiots

Was it not a workplace? Was it not violence?

Can an apple be red AND round at the same time?

Mind blowing, isn't it?

But nevermind - feign outrage!

Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department for classifying the Fort Hood massacre as workplace violence and suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation's Armed Forces at home.
During a joint session of the Senate and House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday, the Maine Republican referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the threat as radical Islam.

Thirteen people were killed and dozens more wounded at Fort Hood in 2009, and the number of alleged plots targeting the military has grown significantly since then. Lawmakers said there have been 33 plots against the U.S. military since Sept. 11, 2001, and 70 percent of those threats have been since mid-2009.
The chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Connecticut independent Sen. Joe Lieberman, said the military has become a "direct target of violent Islamist extremism" within the United States.

Read more: Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence' | Fox News

Idiots

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Was it an act of terrorism? Yes? or No? Easy. pick one.

Idiots

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Yes.

it was workplace violence.
it was an act of terrorism
it was also murder

Its really just blowing my mind - and I'm sure yours, as well, that it could possibly be THREE different things.

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Yes.

it was also murder

Its really just blowing my mind - and I'm sure yours, as well, that it could possibly be THREE different things.

so why do you think this administration refuses to call it an act of terrorism?

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Yes.

it was also murder

Cute but you know that isnt why the issue was raised. This isnt the first attempt at labeling terrorism as something else.

Yes.

it was also murder

Cute but you know that isnt why the issue was raised.

What issue?

This isnt the first attempt at labeling terrorism as something else.
You're right. They've also been accurately labeled as "murderers" for decades or centuries now - and in this case, the guy could also be called a "traitor"

treason
murder
workplace violence
terrorism
tragedy

all 5 of those describe the event.
There is no "issue" here for folks that understand English. As per usual the right is just whining like little bitch whores over nothing.

Yes.

it was also murder

The way the case is handled. Hasan isn't a terrorist, he's just a criminal. The administration wants to bury the fact that the military has been infiltrated by islamic terrorists. They can't do that and admit that Nidal Hasan is one of those terrorists.

Idiots

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Of course it was. AND the terrorism took the form of Workplace Violence. The two are NOT mutually exclusive as people faking outrage like you seem to believe. Hard to wrap your little mind around two concepts at once, Willow?

Yes.

it was also murder

The way the case is handled. Hasan isn't a terrorist, he's just a criminal. The administration wants to bury the fact that the military has been infiltrated by islamic terrorists. They can't do that and admit that Nidal Hasan is one of those terrorists.

Not a "fact" at all.

Well gee, by that argument.... I work at a large resort. Of course, my specific place where I do my work is a small area within that larger area. Now, I don't work on the golf course or have anything to do with it in my job. But if I go into work one day, and walk onto the greens, and start shooting people who work there, I'm still "at my place of employment" and it would still be workplace violence.

ha ha the left terrorist ass kissers still cannot wrap their minds around the fact that this was an act of terrorism on American soil.

Kinda like how the right terrorist ass kissers cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Scott Roeder committed an act of terrorism on American soil.

Mind blowing, isn't it?

Of course it was. AND the terrorism took the form of Workplace Violence. The two are NOT mutually exclusive as people faking outrage like you seem to believe. Hard to wrap your little mind around two concepts at once, Willow?

ewe is fake vewy fake. and your minds has left da station.

Kinda like how the right terrorist ass kissers cannot wrap their minds around the fact that Scott Roeder committed an act of terrorism on American soil.

is the administration prosecuting him as a terrorist? or criminally? it's in they hands, now which is it?

When a soldier sets foot on a military base that is his work place.

He has to follow military procedure and obey all military laws while on the base.

Yes, he/she may have a designated area to report to.

But the soldier is assigned to that base as his duty station (work place)

To say otherwise is just plain nonsense. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back