Donald Trump praises himself in wild Twitter attack on LaVar Ball, NFL protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to these libtards, it’s always a “meltdown” when President Trump just voices his opinion on something.

According to these libtards, it’s always a “meltdown” when President Trump just voices his opinion on something.
No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.

No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.
but he is correct---
normal, civilized, etc behavior calls for a thank you
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
remember the nice youngster Michael Brown?
had a felony conviction
later on he steals from a store
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have someone who says what is right..what is the truth
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

look at the Mass Mob thread
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
sure this says 2008, but blacks still are over represented in crime
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
---but it's right there on VIDEO!!!!
they should've APOLOGIZED to the community
LAJACKASS's sons not only embarrassed the school but also all of the US
the least LAJackass should do is to shut up-

Last edited:
Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

Their father was an ungreatfulasshole.............. just like most of you who are Trump haters he had no melt down gawd you fkn Trump haters are such losers and exagerate so fkn bad it's really sickening !

but he is correct---
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.

Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

I remember back when Presidents would have thought it highly unpresidential to get into a twitter war with normal people. What an abysmal failure and circus clown Drumpf has turned out to be.

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.
is he arguing or standing his ground?
I remember some police chief who came out ''firing-''-politely--after one of his men shot a black man...he told the news people the ''real'' story
at least Trump is calling out the liars/jackasses/etc
someone should've kicked the Browns/BLM in the ass---THEY divided the country with lies

Usually someone dodges but I'll bite

someone should've kicked the Browns/BLM in the ass---THEY divided the country with lies

What lies did they tell that divided this country?

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

I remember some police chief who came out ''firing-''-politely--after one of his men shot a black man...he told the news people the ''real'' story
What "ground" is he supposedly defending? Do you think anyone except Ball is unaware of the reality? Sure, double down when it counts. This to me didn't need it. And there is no reason to take this to a racial place.

???????!!!!!!!!
MBrown was justifiably shot in self defense--per the civilized, legal, fair court system
but the Browns wanted everyone to believe he was shot for:
1.No reason
2. he was black
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BURNING/destroying looting [ stealing ]/etc.....they WANTED that because their son ATTACKED a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

Sounds like he is begging for thanks. How insecure is this clown Drumpf?

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

What "ground" is he supposedly defending? Do you think anyone except Ball is unaware of the reality? Sure, double down when it counts. This to me didn't need it. And there is no reason to take this to a racial place.
American values
decency
anti-criminality
etc
that's what he is standing for
the kids STOLE--stealing--in a foreign country!!!!...this is wrong

so your son steals something, and then you don't apologize...you become a smart ass---that's a jackass...that's wrong....that's uncivilized...that's why kids become jackasses and criminals

???????!!!!!!!!
MBrown was justifiably shot in self defense--per the civilized, legal, fair court system
but the Browns wanted everyone to believe he was shot for:
1.No reason
2. he was black
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BURNING/destroying looting [ stealing ]/etc.....they WANTED that because their son ATTACKED a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OJ was found not guilty by our system also so cut the shit. Additionally no one suggested he was shot only because he was black in a town full of blacks who didnt have holes in them. But BLM isnt about Mike Brown or any one person. But thanks for answering

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

and people in general are idiots for getting into twitter wars and/or caring so much about 140 characters or less.

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

American values
decency
anti-criminality
etc
that's what he is standing for
the kids STOLE--stealing--in a foreign country!!!!...this is wrong

so your son steals something, and then you don't apologize...you become a smart ass---that's a jackass...that's wrong....that's uncivilized...that's why kids become jackasses and criminals
How could he be standing for that when he has broken the law numerous times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back