Lauren Boebert issues apology

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Lauren Boebert issues apology after video proving she lied surfaces.

Some of the video in question!

Wouldn't your kids be safer at a drag show?

Clan mom has weighed in as well:

1694877215456.png

So she doesn't have your vote now?

Does Hunter's behavior bother you? Joes?

Construct tens of thousands of low-income homes in Marthas Vineyard and we can start to talk.

I was just reading this a few minutes ago and what struck me is asking you guys if you have changed your mind and now understand that we shouldn't be doing sexuality in front of young children. So, what say you? Do you now agree that we shouldn't be exposing young children to blatant sexuality? Or, are you fine with exposing young children to bad family values? We really need to have an understanding on this.

Last edited:
I was just reading this a few minutes ago and what struck me is asking you guys if you have changed your mind and now understand that we shouldn't be doing sexuality in front of young children. So, what say you? Do you now agree that we shouldn't be exposing young children to blatant sexuality?

This question comes from someone who thinks Michelle Obama is a man, and that Democrats can't tell a man from a woman.

What would ever make you think that Democrats don't know what kind of behaviour is acceptable in public, and in front of children???? Your leading candidate for President thinks it's acceptable to kiss and grab attractive women by the genitals without their consent.

Matt Gaetz, another of your leaders, has admitted to having sexual relations with a 17 year old who was sex trafficked, but claims he thought she was older.

Rudy Guliani was recent pranked when he was filmed with a very much younger actress with her hand down his pants.

This question comes from someone who thinks Michelle Obama is a man, and that Democrats can't tell a man from a woman.

What would ever make you think that Democrats don't know what kind of behaviour is acceptable in public, and in front of children???? Your leading candidate for President thinks it's acceptable to kiss and grab attractive women by the genitals without their consent.

Matt Gaetz, another of your leaders, has admitted to having sexual relations with a 17 year old who was sex trafficked, but claims he thought she was older.

Rudy Guliani was recent pranked when he was filmed with a very much younger actress with her hand down his pants.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is YOU guys who are grooming children in schools and other places and exposing them to sexuality at a young age. I'm just asking if you have changed your minds and are now against it. Can you answer a simple question without mentioning Trump?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is YOU guys who are grooming children in schools and other places and exposing them to sexuality at a young age. I'm just asking if you have changed your minds and are now against it. Can you answer a simple question without mentioning Trump?

Again, accusations with no evidence. You keep trying to create these phony arguments of what behaviours Democrats are favouring and what they oppose. And you haven't answered any questions about the Republican enabling of pedophiles and child sex trafficking.

Republicans favour laws allowing young children to marry with parental consent. Such laws exist to allow older men to marry children. It's legalized child sexual abuse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/04/14/missouri-children-marriage-transgender-care/

If you're so concerned about pedophiles and groomers, why aren't you attacked Christianity, organized religion or the Bible????

There is more sex on public television that any child with a remote control can access, or on a computer or smart phone, that any child can access, than you will find in any library, or drag club.

The VAST majority of child sexual abuse is straight men abusing girls. 20% of all convicted sex offenders, are churchand youth group leaders. No drag queen has every been convicted of molesting children.
YET YOU'RE STILL TAKING YOUR CHILDREN TO CHURCH AND EXPOSING THEM TO PEDOPHILES AND GROOMERS.

I was just reading this a few minutes ago and what struck me is asking you guys if you have changed your mind and now understand that we shouldn't be doing sexuality in front of young children. So, what say you? Do you now agree that we shouldn't be exposing young children to blatant sexuality? Or, are you fine with exposing young children to bad family values? We really need to have an understanding on this.
I'm pointing out hypocrisy, not changing any viewpoints.

Were the drag queens jerking eachother off during story hour?

Construct tens of thousands of low-income homes in Marthas Vineyard and we can start to talk.

Why would anyone want to construct tens of thousands of low income homes on an island where most people only live for four months of the year and there are no jobs for the other eight months of the year?

I live in a small resort town and it would be pointless to construct tens of thousands of low income homes in this area because there’s no jobs to support people moving here. There are no factories and other than grocery stores and restaurants there’s not much retail either.

There’s also no public transit out of town. I have to arrange rides to the nearest GO station, which is more than 30 miles away so you can’t even take a bus to work in the next town like I did when I first finished school and was living at home.

People would need cars and have to drive an hour and a half a day to centres with jobs that could support them.

You build housing where the jobs are and where employees need low cost housing.

Forum List

Back