Laura Trump on Hannity

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Crying about how her family is treated, boo hoo. Wonder how Chelsea felt for 30 years, how about Obama's girls and how do they all feel today. Wonder how the families of the other Pubs in the debates felt, even Cruz's wife was not spared.

The DT family makes me ill. The elite spoiled brats are sickening. Never seen anything like people who think they are so special.

DT has a horrid history, one of abusing, suing and using people, scamming millions off them.

Family, when not being political, should be off limits.

Having said that, the Trumps seemingly they can act and talk as they wish but cannot take what they dish in return.

Many of the AltRat Right have the same problem on the Board.

Crying about how her family is treated, boo hoo. Wonder how Chelsea felt for 30 years, how about Obama's girls and how do they all feel today. Wonder how the families of the other Pubs in the debates felt, even Cruz's wife was not spared.

The DT family makes me ill. The elite spoiled brats are sickening. Never seen anything like people who think they are so special.

DT has a horrid history, one of abusing, suing and using people, scamming millions off them.
Are they kidding? how about michelle obama?

You watched Hannity ... :ack-1:

ummm .. I doubt it, sounds like you got the fake news twist... sooo emotional

toonvectors-10291-940.jpg .. you're welcome to use this for an avatar... :coffee:

View attachment 135193 .. you're welcome to use this for an avatar... :coffee:

I barely make it through it, but yes I like to know what the other side is saying, as gross as his show is. He is like Rush, who I also hear, perhaps you should watch some real news, like MSNBC and CNN.

Family, when not being political, should be off limits.

Having said that, the Trumps seemingly they can act and talk as they wish but cannot take what they dish in return.

Many of the AltRat Right have the same problem on the Board.

Hello Jake ole Pal, you're right about the, "off limits" tradition.. sadly lost I'm thinkin...

Our Presdent has picked a fight with the media, the intelligence service, Congress, the Judicial Branch and numerous foreign governments

Then, he complains that everyone is picking on him

View attachment 135193 .. you're welcome to use this for an avatar... :coffee:

I barely make it through it, but yes I like to know what the other side is saying, as gross as his show is. He is like Rush, who I also hear, perhaps you should watch some real news, like MSNBC and CNN.

I browse them here and there, similar curiosity .. gotta know what they're dramatizing about and why y'all are sooo frothy.

and You, So brave... most Democrats need smelling salts when they hear real news...:wink_2:

Last edited:
Our Presdent has picked a fight with the media, the intelligence service, Congress, the Judicial Branch and numerous foreign governments

Then, he complains that everyone is picking on him

Nah, it's more like he's stating the obvious...

pssssst. Washington D.C. is a dysfunctional swamp

Forum List

Back