Laura Ingraham's kids were not born here so whatever she has to say

about immigration is null and void.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.
Is Trump going to call an end to that??

She adopted the children, and I am pretty certain she doesn’t get any help from the government to pay the cost of raising them. Do you really not understand the issue?

Oh so that is it. If one has money ok to have unwed children, I agree, no one poor could be able to adopt, plus she works and has nannies I'm sure.

That is not the point of this thread, she is for a family unit and anti immigration.

She didn’t have children out of wedlock. She adopted two boys from Russia and a baby girl from Guatemala. She isn’t anti-immigration, she is opposed to ILLEGAL immigrants.

Now Penelope, let’s deal with your real issue with Ms. Ingraham. She is everything you’d like to be- attractive, wealthy, intelligent, independent, successful, respected and strong woman. You on the other hand are an uneducated, unsophisticated, lower class married woman who depends on her husband for everything, and you can’t figure out why you have been putting on 3-5 pounds a year for over a decade.

JEALOUSY is nothing more than self-fury. It is a personal attack on yourself for not doing what you knew had to be done, which is then vented outward to those who are doing what there is to be done.”
Serge Benhayon

She is a hypocrite as most fake Christians are.

Now you're just flinging words around, hoping some of them stick.

Also have you seen the news where a lot of rich Russians come her to have their baby born on US soil.

She adopted the children, and I am pretty certain she doesn’t get any help from the government to pay the cost of raising them. Do you really not understand the issue?

Oh so that is it. If one has money ok to have unwed children, I agree, no one poor could be able to adopt, plus she works and has nannies I'm sure.

That is not the point of this thread, she is for a family unit and anti immigration.

She didn’t have children out of wedlock. She adopted two boys from Russia and a baby girl from Guatemala. She isn’t anti-immigration, she is opposed to ILLEGAL immigrants.

Now Penelope, let’s deal with your real issue with Ms. Ingraham. She is everything you’d like to be- attractive, wealthy, intelligent, independent, successful, respected and strong woman. You on the other hand are an uneducated, unsophisticated, lower class married woman who depends on her husband for everything, and you can’t figure out why you have been putting on 3-5 pounds a year for over a decade.

JEALOUSY is nothing more than self-fury. It is a personal attack on yourself for not doing what you knew had to be done, which is then vented outward to those who are doing what there is to be done.”
Serge Benhayon

I have already made my point. She should not of got kids which have no father figure , as she believes in a traditional family. I don't need to keep making my point. Her kids are growing up with no father figure, and many do, but she intentionally did it that way, and yet she talks about the traditional family.
No marriage , no kids, she just said that last night on her show. No children till marriage, but then again she was talking about blacks.

Actually she made the point in her (suppose to be funny) video.

Serge Benhayon

I have already made my point. She should not of got kids which have no father figure , as she believes in a traditional family. I don't need to keep making my point. Her kids are growing up with no father figure, and many do, but she intentionally did it that way, and yet she talks about the traditional family.
No marriage , no kids, she just said that last night on her show. No children till marriage, but then again she was talking about blacks.

And you are obviously ignoring the fact that she can afford to raise the children she's adopted, whereas many women who have children on their own cannot. You need to deal with that.

Serge Benhayon

And you are obviously ignoring the fact that she can afford to raise the children she's adopted, whereas many women who have children on their own cannot. You need to deal with that.

Like I said, this is a clear case of extreme envy and jealousy by Penelope, pure and simple.

Russian woman make good wife. Don't need coat. Cook all the time, clean, good screw. Never sleep. Always on the job. Харди русские женщины! :D

Serge Benhayon

That's all they ever do.

Im the only person in my family who was borne here. On behalf of all anchor babies I would like to extend my hand and say fuck you.

I am all for DACA, so what are you an army brat?
DACA is obuthole's illegal executive order, so you being for it is not surprising. Deport them all.

Why didn't she adopt US babies, oh so much cheaper in Russia.

Hateful troll thread.

Well its truth. Also as a female who is so religious why isn't she bringing her children up with a Father image? Talk about a family unit.

It’s irrational, pointless, hateful spite from an irrational, pointless, hateful troll.

Listen to her words. Yet you call me hateful. LOL. Also she has a gay brother!! Listen to the video.
Way to go, be the intolerant libtard you are. Hypocritical moron.

Some people believe taking kids from utter poverty and giving them a life is something worthwhile. Yes, there are kids in the US who are in a bad situation too, but often you have to jump through a million hoops to get there.

Like I said whatever she has to say about immigration is "null and void". Also whatever she has to say about family is also null and void.

No, it's not.

Nothing worse than people trying to shut people up.

The fucking president has a trophy wife born in a Communist country. His son is basically half Slovenian. Does this mean he can't talk about immigration?

Well, he has as much right as this woman.

Laura Ingraham talks about immigration, and what does she do adopts kids from other countries. I guess the elites can do and say whatever they want, but only because they are elites.

She is entitled to her opinion (however misguided it is) but her opinion is null and void when it comes to immigration.

Be sure to let us know how successful you are in getting her to shut up.

Nothing can make her shut up. Her opinion on both are null and void. She can keep yapping as long as she wants.
So are yours.

Laura Ingraham was banned from Conservative Talk Radio for a couple of years because she was the only host talking about corporate American becoming Global and inundating the US with H1-Bs and other Business Visas, thus rendering American professional unemployed.
So anyone who find fault with her allegiance to America is either uninformed or an asshole.

Her kids are not citizens and you didn't listen to the video.

Yes they are citizens you ever research stuff?

Acquiring U.S. Citizenship for your Child

So being adopted by a person allows for citizenship. What do you think about her issue about family and immigration, I guess its ok to import babies, just don't have them here.
She is a US citizen, people coming here to have anchor babies are not

Does that include the rich ones who come here, like the Russians.

I am talking about her family values and well I guess its ok to import kids.
You keep repeating stupid, unneeded to prove you're stupid.

I'm not going to bother with watching the video as it is clear you are spinning it.

Ingraham is legal U.S. citizen who legally adopted her children. That is not at all a valid comparison to illegal aliens bringing illegal alien children with them into the country.

No I'm not spinning it. Those are her words. A mother is not always an anchor.

You spun your agenda that her words on immigration are null and void. It's pointless to watch a video that you are taking out of context and manipulating for political purposes.

And yet you never listened to it.

What happened to Ingraham, she got too old to have babies, never had time for them before, so without being married, old maid so far, she decided to adopt, despite having a family unit.

Good for her for legally adopting children.

If the DACA illegal immigrants had been legally adopted by American Citizens, then they would be legal citizens. That's not the case, so you are pinning the bogometer by trying to equate illegal immigration with legal adoption.

She is a hypocrite.
So are you, moron.

Serge Benhayon

And you are a retard.

Serge Benhayon

And yet you support gays raising kids I bet. Yep, you are stupid.

Im the only person in my family who was borne here. On behalf of all anchor babies I would like to extend my hand and say fuck you.

Sneaking across the U.S. border with your kids is ILLEGAL.

Adopting babies from another country is LEGAL.

Until you learn the difference in those two words, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL everything you say is null and void.

Well, we don't care. Immigrate legally, or else stop complaining about unfairness of laws everyone else follows, boo hoo about Mexicans. So sad...

Sneaking across the U.S. border with your kids is ILLEGAL.

Adopting babies from another country is LEGAL.

Until you learn the difference in those two words, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL everything you say is null and void.

Penelope posts standing on a soap box...

soapbox.jpg

Forum List

Back