Laura Ingraham: 'Iraq Is Worse Off' Now Than Under Saddam Hussein...

Maybe Fox is really fair and balanced and the left doesn't understand the concept. Were Berliners better off under Russian domination than under Hitler? We sacrificed about 300k in WW2 to liberate Germany and the Baltic states and then we gave it away to the Russians. Not much different from the negligence after the victory in Iraq.

They are not fair and balanced because their reporting itself is unbiased, they are fair and balanced because they have both sides on the air to speak their views themselves.

The liberal media only tells us what they think is important by people who disagree with the left, and they don't think anything from anyone who disagrees with the left is important...

Maybe Fox is really fair and balanced and the left doesn't understand the concept. Were Berliners better off under Russian domination than under Hitler? We sacrificed about 300k in WW2 to liberate Germany and the Baltic states and then we gave it away to the Russians. Not much different from the negligence after the victory in Iraq.

I get the idea, but you don't present it well.

They are not fair and balanced because their reporting itself is unbiased, they are fair and balanced because they have both sides on the air to speak their views themselves.

The liberal media only tells us what they think is important by people who disagree with the left, and they don't think anything from anyone who disagrees with the left is important...
Fox is as bad as the liberal cables.

To say otherwise boggles the mind.

She's right, the whole Middle East is worse off.

It's more unstable, it's more susceptible to terrorist groups, Israel is in worse danger, Iran is emboldened and more dangerous.

This is what happens when we continue to stick our military nose in the middle of a 17th-century civilization that already hates us.

Will we learn, or will we not?

Israel feels safe enough to slaughter Hamas and Gaza without fear of retribution from anyone. That was part of the entire neocon strategy for the area.

Fox is as bad as the liberal cables.

To say otherwise boggles the mind.

You didn't really read my post, did you Jake? I said their reporting is not what makes them different, it's all the liberals they have on to speak for themselves. If you think the liberal media left has any significant non-liberal representation, then you're just delusional.

Kaz, you are not reading what I am posting.

Neither are unbiased. Yes, I have seen some cons on the liberal cables as I have some libs on Fox.

Just a shell game for both sides.

Kaz, you are not reading what I am posting.

Neither are unbiased.

I did read what you wrote, you are not reading what I wrote, i agreed with this. Both times.

Yes, I have seen some cons on the liberal cables as I have some libs on Fox.

Just a shell game for both sides.

I don't know what I can tell you, if you don't see way, way more liberals on Fox than conservatives on the liberal media, then you are just hopeless.

Kaz, you are seeing what you want to see, but you are failing to see the shell game itself.

It's called confirmation bias.

Kaz, you are seeing what you want to see, but you are failing to see the shell game itself.

It's called confirmation bias.

When the liberal media tells us what conservatives "think," that is clearly confirmation bias. But how is Fox having liberals on all the time to say their own views confirmation bias? If Democrats are just too stupid to explain their views, we don't need Fox to show us that.

What we need both sides is to offer competent, unrestrained POVs from the other side. Won't happen.

What we need both sides is to offer competent, unrestrained POVs from the other side. Won't happen.

So how is Fox having a stream of liberals on the network speaking their own views not an "unrestrained POV?" Do you actually ever watch Fox? Or you just comment from what liberals tell you?

Yes, Oblama caused the problems in Iraq to escalate because he invaded Iraq in 2004....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't matter. Bush gave Obama a stable Iraq. Obama, in order to appease his leftard base, pulled out too quick. Now everything we fought for is lost, thanks to Obama.

So how is Fox having a stream of liberals on the network speaking their own views not an "unrestrained POV?" Do you actually ever watch Fox? Or you just comment from what liberals tell you?

Of course not. These leftards, don't know anything about anything, let alone Fox News. Most of them have never seen a single Fox News show all the way through.

They see clips. 12-hours+ of programming every day, they see 3, two minute clips on YouTube, and are so moronic, they think that's what the entire channel is all about 24/7. Leftards generally can't think for themselves. If someone didn't tell them Fox News was terrible, they would never know.

America's future Mormon president is busy slash and burning his way through yet another American business ready for export...

I have Fox on about three hours a day along with MSNC or CNN.

The far right reactionary toids are fun to tease.

Got no power, can only glower, they. Ese.

Forum List

Back