Laura Bush Little"tramp"on the prarie"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by archangel, May 2, 2005.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a sense of humor and on occassion like off color jokes,however Laura Bush went over the top and was an embarrassment to all conservatives...
    In front of a audience who included Jane "Hanoi"Fonda and Michael Moore who were on invitation...along with invites to the Liberal press and other "Hollywood" types blasted family values with her off color and inappropriate sexually oriented jokes aimed at the President...Has the Republican party gone mad?What the hell are they thinking?Do they not realize that they just gave fodder to Radical Islam...By her comments she made it known that the highest level in our government are pervs and just plain weird!

I'm totally disgusted and wish that I never voted for GW,he just :piss2: on all of the Family oriented conservatives who put him in office!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. pegwinn

pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +329
    Lighten up. It's called comedy. Still a free country and all that. Besides by putting the traitoress and the fat bastard in by invite, it followed the adage of keeping enemies closer.

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

The old adage keeping the enemy closer did not mean "Sleeping with the enemy" I'm sorry it was repulsive,Laura being the "Little House on the prairie" and Librarian helped put GW in office not the liberal comedy team of Michael Moore et al...also this helps al Quaida and Islam paint a picture of the degredation portrayed in US policy...doh! :cof:

4. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Laura Bush told off-color jokes????????? No way! Link please?

5. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I agree with Pegwinn, Archangel...I think you have just gone off your rocker.

The dinner was an adult event, there were only adults in attendance and the theme was completely about enjoying the sometime tenuous relationship between the White House and the Press Corps.

It was completely appropriate and absolutely delightful for the First Lady, who has always been reserved to the point of being boring, to step up and show the Press Corps and the country that she too, has a bit of a wicked sense of humor.

She was not entertaining a group of children, nor what she giving a speech to the Christian Coalition of America. She was addressing a largely liberal audience of people who sometimes are friendly, but more often are somewhat contentious. She was perfect, poking fun at everything and everyone, most importantly her husband, the President.

It may have been appropriate coming from anyone else, but from his wife, the President's roast was completely endearing.

It may have offended your delicate sense of morals, but she did not say anything that could be viewed as obscene in today's world. Nor did she say anything that would go against anything she has put forward as her belief system. She was great.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Not to mention that her speech writer also wrote for Reagan and Bush 1. No doubt GW knew what was in that speech. It was funny. :laugh:

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  8. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Nothing too bad in there, I didn't think.

9. pegwinn

pegwinn Top of the Food Chain

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +329
    A pretty good movie. The plot didn't work here. Comedy Central maybe or MST3K
    I voted for reasons that had nothing to do with laura ingals wilder. AS I said, lighten up. Did you notice that by keeping those pesky reporters off balance, laughing and drinking, that the next days stories were more favorable?
    In spite of your Homer Simpson imitation at the end, surely you are not truly this dense? Who freaking cares what a bunch of raghead terrorists think of us? They want you and me to die anyway. I am personally committed to arrainging a meeting with them and 72 virginians. If this ticks em off then Mrs. Bush has done her part for the war effort.

10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    :rotflmao:

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time! :laugh: