Laura Bush Little"tramp"on the prarie"

archangel, it is clear that you think Laura Bush's remarks were uncalled for, while I think that they were appropriate, given the occasion. But just you you know, I'm a service academy graduate, spent five years on active duty, and am serving as a DoD civilian, so please don't question my patriotism.

gop_jeff said:
archangel, it is clear that you think Laura Bush's remarks were uncalled for, while I think that they were appropriate, given the occasion. But just you you know, I'm a service academy graduate, spent five years on active duty, and am serving as a DoD civilian, so please don't question my patriotism.

Jeff,
I did not realize that I questioned your patriotism..if I did give the impression somehow ...then I apologize..I must have been caught up in the momement of passion(pun intended) Yurt was really starting to get on my nerves demanding I answer Her/his(?) questions to her/his satisfaction...I tried to ignore this person after two attempts to answer..then this person went on to give me a negative...go figure...anyway thank you for your concern...we agree to disagree..... :usa:

archangel said:
Jeff,
I did not realize that I questioned your patriotism..if I did give the impression somehow ...then I apologize..I must have been caught up in the momement of passion(pun intended) Yurt was really starting to get on my nerves demanding I answer Her/his(?) questions to her/his satisfaction...I tried to ignore this person after two attempts to answer..then this person went on to give me a negative...go figure...anyway thank you for your concern...we agree to disagree..... :usa:

Buddy, don't drag this out for all too see. If you want a public fight then so be it. I neg rep you b/c you failed to answer my post twice, then when you did, it was a smartass response with you calling my yo-gurt. You are a jerk for doing that and that is why I negative repped you. I have no remorse.

Also, if asking you to answer my post in a logical fashion gets on your nerves, then you need help. You need to lighten up and not get so offended when people ask you to explain yourself.

Yurt said:
Buddy, don't drag this out for all too see. If you want a public fight then so be it. I neg rep you b/c you failed to answer my post twice, then when you did, it was a smartass response with you calling my yo-gurt. You are a jerk for doing that and that is why I negative repped you. I have no remorse.

Also, if asking you to answer my post in a logical fashion gets on your nerves, then you need help. You need to lighten up and not get so offended when people ask you to explain yourself.

Called you yo-gurt after the negative rep...you are about as logical as a bull in a china shop is graceful...buzz off! :link: :link: :link: :link: :link:

-=d=- said:
Please - everyone...just cool it. :)

Very good I am trying...some people just have a way of getting on ones nerves...sorry! :cof:

You know, this thread (and most of the others) would have another interesting spin if you applied the "Fortune Cookie" concept to each sentence.

At the end of each sentence (probably paragraph in most cases), simply add the phrase...

....in bed.

GotZoom said:
You know, this thread (and most of the others) would have another interesting spin if you applied the "Fortune Cookie" concept to each sentence.

At the end of each sentence (probably paragraph in most cases), simply add the phrase...

....in bed.

Hmmm.... must be a regional thing. We always add "between the sheets", same meaning but IMO more poetic.

:smoke:

Could be. I actually never heard of it until I moved to Memphis.

In bed....between the sheets.

Sheets is a big classier. Guess it would depend on the sentence too.

Or how kinky you want to be.

Bullypulpit said:
SO why does Karl Rove pay so much attention to them? When will we have our next "terror alert" to boost Dubbyuh's sagging numbers...? When will the next war of aggression be launched to support Dubbyuh's failing presidency?

When will you come up with some new conspiracy theories? When will you stop putting so much emphasis on polls from the same people that said Bush would lose in November? When will The New York Times and CBS stop trying to use polling of 900 people to sway the country to the left?

Like crap through the bull's ass, so are the days of our lives.

Forum List

Back