Latino kids now majority in state's public schools!

No fuckwit anyone who spews racist shit will be called out on it no matter how many times you climb on Pee wee's bike adn shout "I know you are but what am I".

There is absolutely nothing fucking wrong with California's schools having a majority Latino decended kids unless you dont like latinos.

Do you fucking understand that?

DO you fucking understand that not every Latino in CA is there legally??

You and your racist crap. You assume anyone that doesn't think or believe WHAT YOU THINK OR BELIEVE is a racist.

As I said. Your one Ignorant cow.

Get off Pee Wee's bike asshole.

"I know you are but what am I" is not a logical argument.

Now tell me why its a bad thing that the numbers of Latino's in this country are increasing greatly?

Name calling?
Someone like yourself who injoys diversity can see the difference between Italy, Ireland, Israel, Germany and Guatemala

Name calling? No, just making a point. Many people have immigrated to this country, as you've pointed out. And, yes I see the difference between Italy, Ireland, Israel, Germany and Guatemala. It's just that I don't see much diffeence in "the people" of those places as you and others do.

With 58% of all US welfare payments going to illegal immigrants, nearly 1/3 of all federal and state prisons are illegal immigrants - costing taxpayers over $1.6 billion annually, over 41% of all US unemployment checks go to illegal immigrants, over 43% of all issued food stamps go to illegal immigrants and less than 2% of all illegal immigrants in the US are working crop fields, but 41% are on welfare I think it's well past the time we need to be doing something to fix the problem.

But, you don't fix the problem by throwing everyone who's taken advantage of "the Golden Door" under the bus. Anymore then you'd grab a shotgun and go into the Shanty towns of the 19th century. Because that's what the extremists (or bigots) do.

You know that telling lies is a "mortal sin" and if you "bear false witness" and "tell lies" you will go to Hell and burn for all eternity. That's just one of God's rules.

It's against the law in this country to give welfare or food stamps to illegal aliens. In fact, if a household is receiving welfare or food-stamps, and it's discovered that an illegal is living in that household, then by law, all welfare and food stamps are cut. AND, by law, if an aid worker discovers an illegal alien, then they must be reported, or that aid worker is subject to prosecution.

I previously put up links to the federal law governing welfare and food stamps.

That means you are either mistaken or "lying and bearing false witness", so unless the law has changed, and since you didn't add links, I suspect it hasn't, then saying that again will put your immortal soul in grave danger for all eternity if it hasn't already. Either put up a link or publicly apologize to God for committing a mortal sin, since you committed the sin publicly.

You may want to delve a little deaper into your "laws". Since I live in California and am familiar with their laws I'll only speak on that subject. It is a fact that in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties in the state of California a "Social Worker" is bound by a state contract that they sign making it against the "law" to defulge to any other government entity the "legal" status of a "client".

As far as legality with regards to welfare and food stamp payments. The payments are made to their "children". Any child born in the U.S. is a U.S. citizen. The first thing that any illegal immigrant does once in this country is to give birth to their "anchor" baby. Once they establish that citizenship they will typically "milk" the system for all it's worth.

So, by "law" illegal immigrants collect "legal" welfare and food stamps through their children. And, the only way to put an end to that is through a constitutional ammendment.

By the way, one other thought ... Since that child is a legal U.S. citizen, in some cases, the parents will collect Social Security through the childs name when (or if) they are deported to Mexico

Last edited:
There were no schools before the white man came to America and there will be no schools when the white man is gone from America.

No fuckwit anyone who spews racist shit will be called out on it no matter how many times you climb on Pee wee's bike adn shout "I know you are but what am I".

There is absolutely nothing fucking wrong with California's schools having a majority Latino decended kids unless you dont like latinos.

You and your racist crap. You assume anyone that doesn't think or believe WHAT YOU THINK OR BELIEVE is a racist.

AND....not every Latino in CA is here illegally....

AND....not every illegal in CA is Latino.

DO you understand that Latino does NOT automatically mean Illegal?

Of course I understand that Bo.

There are many legal Latino's in CA and across this country. I know quite a few down here in Florida. Every Latino I know down here is legal. They spent years to be legal.

I have no problem with any LEGAL immigrant in this country.

My problem is with the illegals. There are many of those in CA and across this country as well. Florida has a load of them.

You might want to point that out to OL'TM who sees racists under every bush, tree and shrub in America.

Now tell me why its a bad thing that the numbers of Latino's in this country are increasing greatly?

Not a problem asshole. As long as they are legal.

Unfortunately there are anywhere 7 to 20 million illegals in this country.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mayby you feel like providing for them but I sure don't.

I don't think that is what Claudette was getting at with TDM.
I will say that most illegals in Ca. are from Mexico, yes?
I have no problem with legal immigration, no problem at all with that...in fact, I encourage that. I feel that the US could streamline the process for legal immigration to happen, I don't understand why they won't hire personnel that is needed to do background checks for those who want to enter legally. But to make excuses like TDM is doing for illegals to enter this country is just stupid. With it comes the undesireables with criminal backgrounds that would have been screened if done properly.

I have no problem with legal immigration, no problem at all with that...in fact, I encourage that. I feel that the US could streamline the process for legal immigration to happen, I don't understand why they won't hire personnel that is needed to do background checks for those who want to enter legally. But to make excuses like TDM is doing for illegals to enter this country is just stupid. With it comes the undesireables with criminal backgrounds that would have been screened if done properly.

With that I can agree.

dear idiot, If it is not a problem then why are assholes on this thread sayi ng its a problem.

I'll tell you why they dont like the latinization of California , its because they are racist assholes.

Of course I understand that Bo.

There are many legal Latino's in CA and across this country. I know quite a few down here in Florida. Every Latino I know down here is legal. They spent years to be legal.

I have no problem with any LEGAL immigrant in this country.

My problem is with the illegals. There are many of those in CA and across this country as well. Florida has a load of them.

You might want to point that out to OL'TM who sees racists under every bush, tree and shrub in America.

TDM is the result of what's wrong in America. :eusa_shhh:

With that I can agree.

Why would you agree that fixing the laws as I suggested is making excuses?

"It's no surprise that Latinos make up the new majority in California schools, considering that their numbers have grown by leaps and bounds in recent decades. In 2009, Latinos made up 37 percent of the state's population, a number that continues to increase, according to the California Department of Finance.

But their electoral sway has not grown by similar amounts, because almost 40 percent of adult Latinos in California are ineligible to vote, said Lisa Garcia Bedolla, an associate professor at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education."

"If the majority of the population is becoming bilingual," he said, referring to the growing Latino population learning English, "why shouldn't the white minority also become bilingual?"
THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Latino kids now majority in state's public schools

I work with four Mexicans. Three male and one female. All four excellent engineers. In fact, there is a female engineer from Bolivia, a male from Pakistan, two males from China, one male from Korea, a woman engineer from this country, and another male engineer from Ireland.

Too many engineers just aren't from this country. People in America want to study "accounting" or they want to become lawyers.

So if Mexicans want to become engineers or doctors or some other professional, good. They aren't taking the place of white people. If you are smart enough, you can compete. That is, if you are smart enough.

Bulcrap, quite a while ago corporations started laying off American engineers and hiring foreign ones for less wages. There are a lot of out of work AMERICAN engineers. My nephew, is now a lawyer, he WAS an engineer but knew that wouldn't last long so got himself another career.

Yes, they are taking our jobs. They are deflating our wages and increasing our rate of inflation. All not good for this country. Why do you think no other country in the world allows low skilled labor in to compete with their own citizens?

The guest workers are also a drain on our society. Many corporations bring them here, work them until it's time to give them a raise and then lay them off leaving them here as illegals while they bring in even more guest workers. Meanwhile the previous guest workers are crying foul and saying our country "owes" them citizenship.

dear idiot, If it is not a problem then why are assholes on this thread sayi ng its a problem.

I'll tell you why they dont like the latinization of California , its because they are racist assholes.

How you perceive what anyone on this board has to say is beyone me.

You are a wackjob and an ignorant one to boot.

BTW you can take Pee Wee's bike and shove it up your ignorant ass. Jeeze. What a fucking loser you are.

the reason California's schools have a majority of Latino kids in them.....IS BECAUSE THERE ARE A HELL OF A LOT OF LATINOS HERE......it has nothing to do with liking them or not......

You may want to delve a little deaper into your "laws". Since I live in California and am familiar with their laws I'll only speak on that subject. It is a fact that in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties in the state of California a "Social Worker" is bound by a state contract that they sign making it against the "law" to defulge to any other government entity the "legal" status of a "client".

As far as legality with regards to welfare and food stamp payments. The payments are made to their "children". Any child born in the U.S. is a U.S. citizen. The first thing that any illegal immigrant does once in this country is to give birth to their "anchor" baby. Once they establish that citizenship they will typically "milk" the system for all it's worth.

So, by "law" illegal immigrants collect "legal" welfare and food stamps through their children. And, the only way to put an end to that is through a constitutional ammendment.

By the way, one other thought ... Since that child is a legal U.S. citizen, in some cases, the parents will collect Social Security through the childs name when (or if) they are deported to Mexico

absolutely right....but Dean wont believe a fucking word your saying.....he knows better,he read it somewhere......reality to Dean is only reality if a Left Winger tells him its true.....otherwise you dont know what your talking about....and your lying....

Forum List

Back