Latest SC Polls: Rubio Overtakes Cruz, Kasich Overtakes Cruz, Trump Way Out Front

If Cruz wins SC, the race gets very interesting.

The WSJ poll, taken after the debate, shows Trump losing ground amongst very conservative voters and tea party activists.

Other than Rand, I leaned towards Cruz as my leader. Wow, he's determined to screw himself. The "carpet bombing" quote, his meltdown in the Iowa debate that the reporters were a bunch of meanies, the Rubio photo shop. It's getting hard to believe he's balanced enough to be President. And this is an election with Trump, it's not easy to stand out as unbalanced

He's not balanced enough to be President. He doesn't have the temperament. That's clear.

I don't want that guy with his finger on the button, deciding whether or not to send Americans off to die in wars.
Bernie and Hillary are nothing but the reincarnation of Chamberlain, just like Obama is.

I'm not sure Hillary is. Mainstream Democrats may attack Republicans for using the military, but they've demonstrated no tendency to actually use the military less than Republicans. Look at tall the military shit Obama's done in the middle east
He waited years to do anything about ISIS or the Al Qaeda resurgency in Afghanistan and left our troops defenseless for months.

Democrats are incompetent using the military(or they just hate the military), always have been.

"Trump way out front"...

Well gentlemen, which one of you will harvest Trump's evangelicals with the Golden Key? I see a TV commercial with Kim Davis behind bars, and Trump calling the several gay marriages he attended "beautiful"...then pan to a psychologist discussing the woes of boys growing up without fathers, girls without mothers...fade to candidate's name at the end, "this message paid for by the (will win the election) campaign"...

How To Defeat Trumpsters' Worship....Ask Him About His Spine on Gay Marriage..

He waited years to do anything about ISIS or the Al Qaeda resurgency in Afghanistan and left our troops defenseless for months.

Democrats are incompetent using the military(or they just hate the military), always have been.

Nation building in Afghanistan was a stupid idea, and why should the US again bail the world out with ISIS? Look at what happened in France, why do we take the hit on everything everywhere while the rest of the chicken shit world turns around and stabs us in the back for it?

My criticism of Democrats is that they don't get out of people's shit. Look at ISIS. They waited, then did it anyway. They aren't a friend of those of us who think the US needs to stop policing the world.

As for incompetent using the military, of course they are. I'll give you one thing. If ... you are going to attack someone, do it quickly and decisively. I want to stop doing it, but Democrats just make it worse for sure

The WSJ poll, taken after the debate, shows Trump losing ground amongst very conservative voters and tea party activists.

Other than Rand, I leaned towards Cruz as my leader. Wow, he's determined to screw himself. The "carpet bombing" quote, his meltdown in the Iowa debate that the reporters were a bunch of meanies, the Rubio photo shop. It's getting hard to believe he's balanced enough to be President. And this is an election with Trump, it's not easy to stand out as unbalanced

He's not balanced enough to be President. He doesn't have the temperament. That's clear.

I don't want that guy with his finger on the button, deciding whether or not to send Americans off to die in wars.
Bernie and Hillary are nothing but the reincarnation of Chamberlain, just like Obama is.

I'm not sure Hillary is. Mainstream Democrats may attack Republicans for using the military, but they've demonstrated no tendency to actually use the military less than Republicans. Look at tall the military shit Obama's done in the middle east
That is the core problem with those that really want to see us end the constant state of war that we have started. We are now in a state of war that truly has no end and there is no plan to ever end it. The democrats are no different than the republicans here but they certainly seem to think that they are.

Trump has hammered Cruz on the 'Canadian' thing especially. It's clearly having an effect. And keep in mind, the Neocon (Nazi) establishment are no Cruz fans. Rubio and Bush are clearly their boys. So he's not getting any help from them. Trump's appealing to a wide spectrum of voters. He's running away with it.

That is the core problem with those that really want to see us end the constant state of war that we have started. We are now in a state of war that truly has no end and there is no plan to ever end it. The democrats are no different than the republicans here but they certainly seem to think that they are.

Exactly. no one who actually cares about getting us out of the endless wars would support Democrats. They actually have no genuine belief It's just another way to attack Republicans, then do what Republicans do.

Just like Republicans do to Democrats on fiscal policy.

Forum List

Back