Latest Poll On the Issues

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
NA-AO568_IMMIGR_20071118191240.gif

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119543645830297550.html?mod=todays_us_page_one

Where is Maineman, look even after 4 years of war the war only attracts 46 percent of the populations attention. And that doesn't mean they all disagree with it.

Democrats are History... they are not available to keep US SAFE..

They can try and buy off all the voters they want...

They STILL LOSE IN PROTECT US FROM ALL....

The Democrats are joke...we have KUSANICH today protesting at an Army base..

This is who, I FIRGGEN WANT AS MY COMANDER IN CHIELF...

I do feel sorry for you Democrats...you all a bunch of loony tonnes running for President....How Scary is that...

Democrats are History... they are not available to keep US SAFE..

They can try and buy off all the voters they want...

They STILL LOSE IN PROTECT US FROM ALL....

The Democrats are joke...we have KUSANICH today protesting at an Army base..

This is who, I FIRGGEN WANT AS MY COMANDER IN CHIELF...

I do feel sorry for you Democrats...you all a bunch of loony tonnes running for President....How Scary is that...

Actually the idiots running for democratic nomination force me to hope Hillary gets the nomination. She is the least likely of the bunch , if elected, to go loony toons on us. She has lots of idiotic ideas but not in regards foreign policy. If I had to vote for one of them, she would be it.

Where is Maineman, look even after 4 years of war the war only attracts 46 percent of the populations attention. And that doesn't mean they all disagree with it.
Do you EVER get ANYTHING RIGHT? the poll states a HIGHER PRIORITY for Iraq situation. It does not say it doesn't attract the population's attention.

Do you EVER get ANYTHING RIGHT? the poll states a HIGHER PRIORITY for Iraq situation. It does not say it doesn't attract the population's attention.

More from the retard. I always was of the opinion 46 percent was less than half and in fact less than 50 percent. But maybe with some NEW math you can change that?

It says that Iraq is a the first or second priority of 46% of americans.

It says nothing about the other 54% not paying "attention" (your word) to iraq.

Forum List

Back