Latest Palestinian Youth Poll

And Israel is expected to make peace with this barbaric mindset.

"...poll showed that while 47.4% of youths in the West Bank opposed knife attacks, 78.6% of youths in the Gaza Strip supported their continuation. Furthermore, 21.1% of respondents from Gaza opposed knife attacks while 46.4% of youths polled in the West Bank support them."

"...poll showed that while 47.4% of youths in the West Bank opposed knife attacks, 78.6% of youths in the Gaza Strip supported their continuation. Furthermore, 21.1% of respondents from Gaza opposed knife attacks while 46.4% of youths polled in the West Bank support them."

I guess that's the mindset you get when you make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their demand for a Jew free Gaza so they can remain in Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

I guess that's the mindset you get when you make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant their demand for a Jew free Gaza so they can remain in Israel. It's called Palestinian mentality.

It's called resisting the occupying colonial power. What do you expect the Palestinians to do, act like sheep and accept Jew rule?

It's called resisting the occupying colonial power. What do you expect the Palestinians to do, act like sheep and accept Jew rule?
Actually, it is the Israelis resisting Islamic terrorism. The Hamas charter is quite clear as to the goals of Islamic fascism. What would you expect the Israelis to do, accept their destruction at the hand of a fascist politico-religious ideology?

Actually, it is the Israelis resisting Islamic terrorism. The Hamas charter is quite clear as to the goals of Islamic fascism. What would you expect the Israelis to do, accept their destruction at the hand of a fascist politico-religious ideology?
Who was Israel's boogieman for the forty years before there was Hamas?

I expect the Palestinians to develop their own nation and then share with the Jewish people. Sheesh. What's so difficult?

It's called Islamic intolerance, barbaric mentality, and inability to coexist. It's happening all over the globe. This poll just confirms that the animals don't want peace,

Before Hamas there was Arafart, remember? And he was worse than Hamas. The Palestinians have never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity. This poll just confirms that they will eventually self destruct.

I expect the Palestinians to develop their own nation and then share with the Jewish people. Sheesh. What's so difficult?
Your arguing with someone who thinks the only road to peace is the total eraser of a Jewish Israel.

Your arguing with someone who thinks the only road to peace is the total eraser of a Jewish Israel.
You're arguing with a nut who believes Jews drink Christian blood over Passover.

Which nation sent these4 colonists to Palestine then, as that is the basic definition of colonial power ?

The same people under different names like PLO, muslim brotherhood, PLF etc.

The difficulty is that Israel will never allow the non-Jews to create a sovereign state anywhere in what they call Eretz Israel.

The difficulty is that Israel will never allow the non-Jews to create a sovereign state anywhere in what they call Eretz Israel.

The difficulty is that the UNRWA welfare fraud that supports two Islamic terrorist franchises is an endowment that the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories are not going to give up.

Why would they risk losing their welfare if the alternative is having to work for a living?

The difficulty is that the UNRWA welfare fraud that supports two Islamic terrorist franchises is an endowment that the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories are not going to give up.

Why would they risk losing their welfare if the alternative is having to work for a living?

So, why doesn't Israel end the occupation so that the Muslims and Christians will lose their endowment?

So, why doesn't Israel end the occupation so that the Muslims and Christians will lose their endowment?

What "occupation" would that be?

I'd like to ask "why do the competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., continue to further acts of Islamic terrorism. But that's just begging the question.

That question has been answered since about 635 CE when the ravings of a desert Arab warlord who invented a polytheistic "religion" was unleashed upon humanity. That monstrosity of a politico-religious ideology endures today in such fascist documents as the Hamas charter.

What "occupation" would that be?

I'd like to ask "why do the competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., continue to further acts of Islamic terrorism. But that's just begging the question.

That question has been answered since about 635 CE when the ravings of a desert Arab warlord who invented a polytheistic "religion" was unleashed upon humanity. That monstrosity of a politico-religious ideology endures today in such fascist documents as the Hamas charter.

If there is no occupation, why withhold the vote from people under Israeli rule? What other first world nation does that?

Forum List

Back