Rabbis: The Responsability Of Zionists And Nazis

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Well done article.
Zionists and Nazis Worked Together to Sow the Seeds of Anti-Semitism in Germany | True Torah Jews
"The Zionists preached the emigration of the Jews, and the preservation of their blood in Palestine.

Chaim Weizmann, who served as leader of the World Zionist Organization and later as Israel’s first President, could not have been more effusive about his support for racial anti-Semitism.

“We too are in agreement with the cultural anti-Semites, insofar as we believe that Germans of the Mosaic faith are an undesirable, demoralizing phenomenon.” (The letters and papers of Chaim Weizmann v. VII)

In support of the Nazis’ discrimination against Jewish citizens, Weizmann declared that “each country can absorb only a limited number of Jews if she doesn’t want disorders in her stomach. Germany already has too many Jews.” (Benyamin Matuvo, ‘The Zionist wish and the Nazi Deed’)"

700_ylqulunrkwx0svpnwr5iufgm3w3syn3d.jpg

already dealt with this subject. There is no benefit to try and bring this up again.

Your antisemitism is glaring

This article is by rabbi who fight antisemitism, don't try to skirt the truth!

Nazi+Jews.jpg

Well done article.
Zionists and Nazis Worked Together to Sow the Seeds of Anti-Semitism in Germany | True Torah Jews
"The Zionists preached the emigration of the Jews, and the preservation of their blood in Palestine.

Chaim Weizmann, who served as leader of the World Zionist Organization and later as Israel’s first President, could not have been more effusive about his support for racial anti-Semitism.

“We too are in agreement with the cultural anti-Semites, insofar as we believe that Germans of the Mosaic faith are an undesirable, demoralizing phenomenon.” (The letters and papers of Chaim Weizmann v. VII)

In support of the Nazis’ discrimination against Jewish citizens, Weizmann declared that “each country can absorb only a limited number of Jews if she doesn’t want disorders in her stomach. Germany already has too many Jews.” (Benyamin Matuvo, ‘The Zionist wish and the Nazi Deed’)"

Absolutely correct and the Nazis were funded by Khazarian Jews like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs. Khazarians are not of real Jewish heritage but fly under that flag.

Well done article.

Absolutely correct and the Nazis were funded by Khazarian Jews like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs. Khazarians are not of real Jewish heritage but fly under that flag.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao:
You looking to buy a bridge?

Well done article.

Do me a favor.....dedicate 16,000 hours of reading, researching and listening to documentaries going back 60 years then get back with me and let me know what your findings are.

Look how that Al-Qaeda/West alliance works out here :laugh2:

Long time ago, their freedom loving rebel Freeman turned out to be a Jew-hating Islamist :laugh2:

The league of the USMB-Zionists is upset :laugh2:

Instead of fighting the Syrian government, he annoys them with antisemitic propaganda :laugh2:

Well done article.

Do me a favor.....dedicate 16,000 hours of reading, researching and listening to documentaries going back 60 years then get back with me and let me know what your findings are.

Most of the sites related are hate and propaganda sites. You are basing your opinions on disinformation.
You assume I have not researched most of this nonsense over years.

Neturei Karta are not among the normative jews. They are a small group of about 5000 world wide.

Any time Neturei Karta are brought up it is laughable.

Well done article.

Most of the sites related are hate and propaganda sites. You are basing your opinions on disinformation.

Neturei Karta are not among the normative jews. They are a small group of about 5000 world wide.

Like I said....spend 16,000 hours researching the Jesuit order of the Illuminati, how Israel came to be and the players behind it. How Hitler came to power and the ones that funded it before you attempt to debunk my assertions. I do not take any of this lightly and I have my ass covered 8 ways to Sunday. I have no preconceived notions and I attack every issue from every angle possible. I spend more time vetting information than I do digesting new information so that I have all my bases covered because of trolls that could latch onto one thing I did not have covered. I know my shit and I will gladly debate anyone any time.

Well done article.

Like I said....spend 16,000 hours researching the Jesuit order of the Illuminati, how Israel came to be and the players behind it. How Hitler came to power and the ones that funded it before you attempt to debunk my assertions. I do not take any of this lightly and I have my ass covered 8 ways to Sunday. I have no preconceived notions and I attack every issue from every angle possible. I spend more time vetting information than I do digesting new information so that I have all my bases covered because of trolls that could latch onto one thing I did not have covered. I know my shit and I will gladly debate anyone any time.

You favor conspiracy sites. You will get little honest facts, just wild conjectures.

I'm aware of most of the conspiracies, though new sites are being created or moved usually because they were forced to.
Chicken little, the sky is not falling.

Well done article.

So the best you have is some extremist tiny Jewish groups words that no one but islamonazis believe is speaking for all Jews, and not just 0.01% of them

Well done article.

So much so that no one was aware of them until the mid 20C when they were invented along with the Protocols.

Still waiting for the link showing they were known about by historians before the novel was written ?

Well done article.

When are you going to do the same thing, as then you would not post stupid remarks on a message board

Well done article.

You mean that fantasy group that had Galileo, Da Vinci and many catholic popes as members, the group that could not have existed as far too many people would know about them. All you have is the writings of gullible individuals like yourself that have nothing better to do. I have all the time in the world to research any subject, and a bank of P.C.'s to do it on and all you have written is a load of crap. Have you translated the Malleus Maleficarum yet to see what that says on the subject, or is that out of your depth. No doubt your research included Dan Brown's books and his search for the Holy Grail and the Templar treasures.

Long time ago, their freedom loving rebel Freeman turned out to be a Jew-hating Islamist :laugh2:

Instead of fighting the Syrian government, he annoys them with antisemitic propaganda :laugh2:

Antisemitic propaganda?
Your mollahs regime is accused of antisemitism propaganda!

When your master will liberate you from slavery?! :terror:

Well done article.

You think that those rabbis are antisemitic? and the atheist Ben Gourion represent the jews?!

Hagana was responsible of the death of 267 jews in Patria ship in Haifa port.

Antisemitic propaganda?

Yes, antisemitic propaganda! You are suggesting that the Jews were allies of the Nazis.
When someone watches 16.000 hours of illuminati porn, he turns into a mad man with aluminium cap. No wonder, he is a big fan of you and your nonsense.

Facts:

- Hitler was funded mainly by the antisemit Henry Ford
- Many Jews served in the Wehrmacht what saved them from Gestapo -> KZ

Antisemitic propaganda?

Yes, antisemitic propaganda! You are suggesting that the Jews were allies of the Nazis.
When someone watches 16.000 hours of illuminati porn, he turns into a mad man with aluminium cap. No wonder, he is a big fan of you and your nonsense.

Facts:

- Hitler was funded mainly by the antisemit Henry Ford
- Many Jews served in the Wehrmacht what saved them from Gestapo -> KZ

No, he was funded by Wall Street and Prescott Bush's Union Bank, the richest monarchies that wanted to profit from slave labor while using Nazism as a bulwark against communism. The Rothschilds, Warburgs and Rockefelllers which were Khazarian Jews (as in counterfeit Jews) played HUGE roles in making sure this war happened and everything went down just the way it did. Do you know who Albert Pike is? He was a confederate general and he was instrumental in starting the KKK. He was also the head of the Illuminati when the torch was passed to him by Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy. He was also the most decorated Freemason ever in the U.S and his book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of freemasonry. He also has a bust prominently displayed in Washington D.C.....I will let you speculate as to why that in this politically correct society we live in as to why it is there.

In Pike's last letter to Mazzini in 1872, he said these three wars were to be fomented in order to bring about a luciferian new world order. This wasn't a prediction....these were wrs that must be financed.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Balfour Declaration was the first step towards setting up an Israeli state using the wealth of the Rothschilds.

The Balfour Declaration - Nov 02, 1917 - HISTORY.com

Stop knee jerking after time the word "Jew" shows up in a post because it's not in reference to those that are of real Jewish ancestry. The Bible talks about the fake Jews in the 2nd Book of Revelations. The third world war that must be financed is happening right under our noses with a war between Islam, Christianity and the Zionists.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Now you understand why they are drowning Europe with displaced muslims and they are trying to do that here and the majority of them are of military age. People need to wake up as to what is REALLY going on.

Forum List

Back