Latest New Movies Viewed And Reviewed

Why would I murder you? I AM a girl! Or a woman anyway. Lol! I'm not THAT easily influenced by movies either. :wink_2:

Eh. I like to play it safe. After all, you never know...

homicidal-barbie-homicidal-barbies-toy-young-women-demotivational-posters-1308737413.jpg

lol.gif

:lol: Cute! I never liked Ken anyway!

Hehe. Can't imagine why! :D

13c1a00e42fec9050a747eae338163a81e73f5a776883460b0f112f199d38d93.jpg

Well to be fair, Barbie has no vagina or nipples either. :frown: They must have a very frustrating sex life.

True that.
lmfao.gif

I still have to wonder about Ken's . . . lump. Was it necessary for him to have a "bulge" where his penis should be? :biggrin: If he's not going to be anatomically correct, then why bother with the shapeless lump on his groin area?

Eh. I like to play it safe. After all, you never know...

homicidal-barbie-homicidal-barbies-toy-young-women-demotivational-posters-1308737413.jpg

lol.gif

Well to be fair, Barbie has no vagina or nipples either. :frown: They must have a very frustrating sex life.

True that.
lmfao.gif

I still have to wonder about Ken's . . . lump. Was it necessary for him to have a "bulge" where his penis should be? :biggrin: If he's not going to be anatomically correct, then why bother with the shapeless lump on his groin area?

Nightmare fuel, maybe? :D

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

True that.
lmfao.gif

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

I have no idea what that is supposed to be. . .

True that.
lmfao.gif

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

Some guy with a ken doll crotch. lol

I think it's from a movie.

True that.
lmfao.gif

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

You post some pretty disturbing things sometimes, I must say. :D

True that.
lmfao.gif

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

What can I say?

It is both a blessing, and a curse.
lol.gif

kendoll.jpg

*Shudder*

What can I say?

It is both a blessing, and a curse.
lol.gif

I think that guy needs to see a doctor about those veins in his legs, as well as his lack of a penis. :biggrin:

Saw "47 Ronin" last night, on one of the premium chans this month. Lot more fantasy'esque than I would have liked being a fan of the older Kurosawa films, but not bad overall. Little paragraph at the end was nice to see.

Anyone see "Lucy" with Morgan Freeman? Came out last year or earlier this year, women gets jedi-esque powers or something? Was looking for it yesterday on on-demand thinking it's about time for it to appear but nothing.

Lucy is not what they portrayed it as...it is more a "think" piece than an action movie...and the action isn't that actiony either...

Lucy is not what they portrayed it as...it is more a "think" piece than an action movie...and the action isn't that actiony either...

I liked Lucy- it certainly had lots of action.

Just saw St. Vincent with Bill Murray- really enjoyed it.

Saw "Winter's Tale" at last. Not bad, but being made from a book it seemed to make some assumptions about whether you'd read the book or not. Couple plot elements touched on didn't then go into any detail so you're left scratching your head. Presumedly the book went into more detail.

5 out of 10.

Have just seen "Gone Girl". Interesting thriller with expecting something extraordinary at the end, but... nothing happens. What is the main idea? Maybe a core of marriage? Very likely.
After all I marked it only 5 of 10.

Went to see Gone Girl with high hopes, but was disappointed. Too many loose ends. I felt the two protagonists were miscast. Affleck has no charisma whatsoever.

A couple of British television dramas were more gripping. The Missing, and The Fall.

Recently saw The Hobbit 3. Any thoughts on that.........anyone?

Saw not new film "Krach" made in Europe and Canada. Very interesting. It shows the life of certain banker at the wall street. How this world is constructed and the role of a single person in the finance industry. Reminded me "99 franks", which is about marketing.

Forum List

Back