Latest New Movies Viewed And Reviewed

yeah, the plots always seem to be lacking, always the gratuitous sex scene and a couple of booby shots. :lol:

Basically the only reason to watch those things, as far as I'm concerned!
lol.gif

But the people having sex rarely get to finish before they are "finished." :razz:

Gives "double penetration" a whole new meaning, eh?

friday-the-13th-part-2.jpg

:D

What movie is that from? Is that from Friday the 13th?

yeah, the plots always seem to be lacking, always the gratuitous sex scene and a couple of booby shots. :lol:

lol.gif

But the people having sex rarely get to finish before they are "finished." :razz:

I think so. A couple of other movies have copied the scene as well over the years, so it's hard to say for sure.
lol.gif

lol.gif

I think so. A couple of other movies have copied the scene as well over the years, so it's hard to say for sure.
lol.gif

Lol! I was just thinking about an episode of Robot Chicken. :lol: Guess which one. :D

lol.gif

lol.gif

Lol! I was just thinking about an episode of Robot Chicken. :lol: Guess which one. :D

LOL. The Scooby Doo parody? :D

lol.gif

What? What a terrible guess! :lol:

lol.gif

Ah. I see. That one! lol

I was thinking it was this one. :D

lol.gif

Ah. I see. That one! lol

Oh I don't think I've seen that episode yet.

lol.gif

Ah. I see. That one! lol

Lol. It was a good one. :D

Ah. I see. That one! lol

Guess what I watched last night? A scary movie called The Crazies! Lol! You've probably already seen it though. :lol:

Ah. I see. That one! lol

Guess what I watched last night? A scary movie called The Crazies! Lol! You've probably already seen it though. :lol:

That's the one where the Air Force bomber crashes into a small town and infects everyone with a virus that turns them into murder zombies, right?

Yea... I think I've seen it.
lol.gif

Ah. I see. That one! lol

That's the one where the Air Force bomber crashes into a small town and infects everyone with a virus that turns them into murder zombies, right?

lol.gif

Yup, that's the one! :D

Ah. I see. That one! lol

lol.gif

That one wasn't bad, as I recall. It was actually kind of an interesting twist on the whole "zombie" genre.

They're not dead, and they don't eat people. They're basically just psychotic. lol

lol.gif

That one wasn't bad, as I recall. It was actually kind of an interesting twist on the whole "zombie" genre.

They're not dead, and they don't eat people. They're basically just psychotic. lol

It wasn't a bad movie. I still got up and left the room when "bad" things were happening though. :biggrin:

lol.gif

It wasn't a bad movie. I still got up and left the room when "bad" things were happening though. :biggrin:

Lol. You're such a girl, Chris. :D

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

lol.gif

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

Why would I murder you? I AM a girl! Or a woman anyway. Lol! I'm not THAT easily influenced by movies either. :wink_2:

lol.gif

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

Why would I murder you? I AM a girl! Or a woman anyway. Lol! I'm not THAT easily influenced by movies either. :wink_2:

Eh. I like to play it safe. After all, you never know...

homicidal-barbie-homicidal-barbies-toy-young-women-demotivational-posters-1308737413.jpg

lol.gif

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

homicidal-barbie-homicidal-barbies-toy-young-women-demotivational-posters-1308737413.jpg

lol.gif

:lol: Cute! I never liked Ken anyway!

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

lol.gif

Hehe. Can't imagine why! :D

13c1a00e42fec9050a747eae338163a81e73f5a776883460b0f112f199d38d93.jpg

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

lol.gif

Well to be fair, Barbie has no vagina or nipples either. :frown: They must have a very frustrating sex life.

J/K! Lol

Don't murder me!
lol.gif

lol.gif

Well to be fair, Barbie has no vagina or nipples either. :frown: They must have a very frustrating sex life.

True that.
lmfao.gif

Forum List

Back