Latest ABC/WaPo Poll Is an Absolute Horror Show for Joe Biden, Leaves George Stephanopoulos Stunned

So Hunter gets a couple million from Putin and Biden personally goes to the house floor. The first president to do that, to plead with congress to give Putin the northstrom pipeline. While stopping our pipeline. Then China gives Hunter millions and Biden let's China fly a spy balloon over our country for a week and closes our rare earth mines. Giving China complete control over the ev battery's. No, Biden isn't paid off at all, you're an idiot.
The Keystone XL was illegally occupying Native American land rights.

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

But Joe Biden is still very popular with pedophiles and rapists

Dumbest posters on the net. China china chian… pedo pedo pedo… hunter hunter hunter… woke woke woke… commie commie commie… what I wouldn’t give to instantly raise your IQs to 100.

You ignoring all those real problems we have. Proves your low IQ.
ha ha. I rest my case. Our biggest problems are the lack of educated Americans, income inequity, the cyclical poverty spiral, labor exploitation, pollution, health care costs, obesity, drugs. None of the shit the right wing nuts are focused on cuz bubba is worried he might be gay if he drinks bud lite. Retards.

Dumbest posters on the net. China china chian… pedo pedo pedo… hunter hunter hunter… woke woke woke… commie commie commie… what I wouldn’t give to instantly raise your IQs to 100.
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY coming from RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Boi.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

the american people have had massive buyers remorse with joey xiden. This is why the demafasict party killed the democratic process on their party and canceled all debates even before he announced

ha ha. I rest my case. Our biggest problems are the lack of educated Americans, income inequity, the cyclical poverty spiral, labor exploitation, pollution, health care costs, obesity, drugs. None of the shit the right wing nuts are focused on cuz bubba is worried he might be gay if he drinks bud lite. Retards.
I agree but lack of education has something to do with your list, and liberals want to groom our kids. Instead of educating them.

I agree but lack of education has something to do with your list, and liberals want to groom our kids. Instead of educating them.
I don’t think you have kids. I do. I know they are well attended to in public schools by teachers that range for excellent to mediocre and your perverted narrative is an insult to the hardworking teachers trying to educate children in a hostile environment of right wing nuts all while serving with poor pay.

I don’t think you have kids. I do. I know they are well attended to in public schools by teachers that range for excellent to mediocre and your perverted narrative is an insult to the hardworking teachers trying to educate children in a hostile environment of right wing nuts all while serving with poor pay.
My kid has been out of school for about 10 years and the teachers did a good job then. But now if the parents go to a school board meeting and let their voices heard. They get the fbi investigating them. They are graduating kids that cannot read or do math. But they sure as hell know that, being gay is okay.

Here's a crazy aspect of the poll I completely missed this morning:

20% of the ignoramuses who think Trump has committed crimes still choose him over Biden!

HOLY FUCK.

Ouch.

That is just devastating if you're a Biden supporter. ;)

Makes little sense? Biggest problem is uneducated? But ten million more uneducated non-English speaking is good? If educated one can earn more so your income equality BS is just more babble. Brown bring the drugs too. So tired of liberal BS.

Hey Lefties, your boy China Joe is in massive, gargantuan, unprecedented trouble with the electorate, including your own Party.

But don't take it from me.

Take it from this Establishment puppet:

Trump plus 7 against Brandon.

DeSantis also plus 7!

-13 with independents.

58% of Dems don't even want him to run again!

His support amongst blacks has dropped by well over 50%.

63% say he doesn't even have the mental capacity to be President!

I guess all those "Right Wing Conspiracy Theories" have taken hold despite the corporate media's most valiant efforts.

Either that or people simply trust what they can see with their own eyes.

That, folks, is what we call the ball game.

You best hope Joey somehow pulls off the virtually impossible task of fixing everything he's broken.

But I didn't describe it as impossible for nothin'.

Hoo boy, is this delicious stuff.

Happy Sunday.

So elect that MAL retard degenerate pervert Trump & when he fucks you I'll laugh in your stupid face, idiot.

So elect that MAL retard degenerate pervert Trump & when he fucks you I'll laugh in your stupid face, idiot.

Nah, we already saw how a Trump term played out.

The only people who got fucked were the elites and triggered Democrats....until they unleashed the WuFlu that is.

Here's a crazy aspect of the poll I completely missed this morning:

20% of the ignoramuses who think Trump has committed crimes still choose him over Biden!

HOLY FUCK.

Ouch.

That is just devastating if you're a Biden supporter. ;)
What are the MAL retard's policy initiatives other then being your retribution? Has Trump raped anymore women since Biden beat his ass in 2020?

Nah, we already saw how a Trump term played out.

The only people who got fucked were the elites and triggered Democrats....until they unleashed the WuFlu that is.
How did the elites get fucked when the MAL retard gave them the biggest tax cut in history?

Forum List

Back