Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

When the system became corporate it took on corporate traits and trends.
or in other words, capitalist medicine has only capitalist remedies ....

all fine and well, until they became symbiant with government , allowing the litigant prostitution of their greed....
we should send him to the vatican ......

images

~S~

I'm not arguing your "facts," I'm just telling you what you should do in case you're dying of an illness, which can easily be treated by a doctor. If doctors and nurses are killing ppl by hundreds of thousands, like you say, then you should never see one. Because who knows, you could be in that statistic. Don't even take any medicine, because those can kill you too. I hear soup cures all ills anyway.

No, you're playing Lefty Word Games.
How many people die annually in car accidents?
Don't want to die in a car accident? Don't drive!
Your perverted "logic."

Wait--it's mid-Feb 2023 and people are STILL defending the vaccines?

Are we kidding here?

This is serious?

After even St Fauci said they're crap?

:auiqs.jpg:
My neighbor told me that him, his wife, along with their daughter had just gotten over COVID once again, otherwise for the second time since the thing had originally come here. He wanted me to stop by and help him with a mechanical issue, and when I did he told me this News of him and his family getting over the virus once again. I helped him with the mechanical issue, and told him that I was glad that they had gotten better once again.

He said thanks, and then he said "well so much for all them shot's eh" ? I thought 🤔 it's just weird how this thing pop's up here and there still, but of course it has been learned that the shot's weren't a deterrent for that anyway. Hope everyone survives these shot's and the COVID thing always, but the open border and cartel's are our biggest issue going on now.

It's time to fix everything that's going wrong with this COUNTRY, but we must always support freedom and liberty in everything we do.

My neighbor told me that him, his wife, along with their daughter had just gotten over COVID once again, otherwise for the second time since the thing had originally come here. He wanted me to stop by and help him with a mechanical issue, and when I did he told me this News of him and his family getting over the virus once again. I helped him with the mechanical issue, and told him that I was glad that they had gotten better once again.

He said thanks, and then he said "well so much for all them shot's eh" ? I thought 🤔 it's just weird how this thing pop's up here and there still, but of course it has been learned that the shot's weren't a deterrent for that anyway. Hope everyone survives these shot's and the COVID thing always, but the open border and cartel's are our biggest issue going on now.

It's time to fix everything that's going wrong with this COUNTRY, but we must always support freedom and liberty in everything we do.
Yes, this freedom and liberty will be exercised by asking the right questions:

1. Length of time anti-coronavirus antibodies are detectable in the naturally infected?

2. Length of time mRNA spike is detectable in the "vaxxed."

3. What the ET had done to neutralize viruses that the "vaccine" can't touch: those on the surface of mouth, nose and throat, especially when performing CPR on an infected or non-infected patient. The risk is literally infecting a non-infected patient with various strains that have been collected on such surfaces.

This freedom and liberty also includes undoing medical mafia opportunism, by replacing the stolen prophylaxis with other prophylaxis.

or in other words, capitalist medicine has only capitalist remedies ....

all fine and well, until they became symbiant with government , allowing the litigant prostitution of their greed....

we should send him to the vatican ......

images

~S~
Yes, it's theological (and [italics]) medical. After taking away the prophylaxis, there is no alternative to Big Pharma's pills and mRNA jabs (vaccine = god).

To more completely understand The Elf, one must go back to the burial rites during the Neolithic that are intimately coupled to theology.

It's unwise to forget the fist nazi gesture: the taking away of pay telephone booths, resulting in the prisoners now staring into tiny screens in their hands. There is no difference in this capitalist modus operandi: introduce lack everywhere there is nothing but abundance. The Jesuit Elf, et al, and his religious-medical mafia took away the prophylaxis.

'In July 2020, Brownstein and his seven colleagues published a peer-reviewed article describing their stellar success with early treatment. FTC sent him a letter warning him to take it down. "No one wanted Americans to know that you didn't have to die from COVID. It's 100 percent treatable," says Dr. Brownstein. "We proved it. No one had to die." '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 15)

Where is the names list of the dead? Where are the stories that accompany those names?

It helps to have some background in pharmacognosy. Here we see the FTC get reactionary when they see the (correct) trajectory swerving away from the magic-bullet model of one disease, one drug. This is because the trajectory has the potency to expose the fraud of clinical trials that only use one med, after anti-C19 pioneers such as Raoult and Zelenko go quasi-Chinese with multiple-med therapies.

3 Sep 2020 'We're Not Your Slaves'
'....Operation Quack Hack....FTC warned Hansen in May to stop implying that a combination of elderberry, echinacea, and the herb Andrographis could prevent coronavirus infections.'

The Jesuit Elf is already in trouble with his video mistake about a SARS2 mutation that links to ebola vaccine, and so is the FTC (whatever the hell that organization is). The pharmacology of the C-type lectins from elderberry are the active constituents to discuss in neutralizing ebola just as are the banana-leaf lectins. Paradoxically, immune-boosting Echinacea literally coats the surface of America's Ozarks.

More dangerously for The Elf and the FTC, Dr. Brownstein's experiences with COVID patients link to at least two psychopaths, which actually link by default to two more Chinese psychopaths: Dr. Gallaher and Dr. Garry (USMB search).

~S~

As we will show and thanks the RFK Jr., Dr. Brownstein, mentioned above, will have been instrumental for enlarging the cracks in the "vaccine" dam.

Forum List

Back