Last year two Boston University professors published a law review article arguing the Vice President is the sole federal officer with discretion ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, they need to be charged with something. Surely they cannot be allowed to walk around and dispute people like Bill Barr and Jack Smith.

Last year two Boston University professors published a law review article arguing the Vice President is the sole federal officer with discretion under the 12th Amendment to determine the validity of electoral vote submissions. Presumably they risk being charged with felonies now

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1688304187019284480/photo/1

Of course it's possible to disagree with all or part of the argument, but it's not some unhinged screed, nor would it have previously been conceivable that the argument could constitute an element of a felony conspiracy plot, which is what Jack Smith now purports to be alleging.

Why do you think they should be charged? They were wrong, but it's not illegal to be wrong. Just like trump, they have a right to believe and say anything they want, even if they are wrong. Even if what they say is a lie. Those two professors didn't break the law like trump did.

Those two professors didn't break the law like trump did.
We have had many presidential candidates in the history of our nation, who have contested our elections.

Tell me two things.

First, how is Trump different?

And second, what new evidence came forward this year, from the time he left office, that these indictments should now be filed?

We have had many presidential candidates in the history of our nation, who have contested our elections.

Tell me two things.

And second, what new evidence came forward this year, from the time he left office, that these indictments should now be filed?

They had to take on Trump's never ending appeals to get his crooked lawyers and conspirators, before a grand jury.

It took years of litigation to get the key witnesses to testify, because Trump fought it.

This was ALL Trump's plan,

DELAY DELAY DELAY,

Then rush to claim he's running for president nearly a half year ahead of the normal time,

So he could then claim "They are after me, because I am a candidate!"

We all know what Trump did...!

Pat Attention!

This is simply his modus operandi, regurgitation! ;)

Tell me two things.

I'm not going to explain the answers to your questions again. I and others have explaned it countless times. You should actually read the indictment for your answers if you truly want an answer instead of just another chance to whine.

Well, they need to be charged with something. Surely they cannot be allowed to walk around and dispute people like Bill Barr and Jack Smith.

Last year two Boston University professors published a law review article arguing the Vice President is the sole federal officer with discretion under the 12th Amendment to determine the validity of electoral vote submissions. Presumably they risk being charged with felonies now

Death penalty offense to be immediately implemented...........questioning the democrat party is now a death penalty offense....

Why do you think they should be charged? They were wrong, but it's not illegal to be wrong. Just like trump, they have a right to believe and say anything they want, even if they are wrong. Even if what they say is a lie. Those two professors didn't break the law like trump did.

Trump didn't break the law, you dumb ass........that is the point.

I'm not going to explain the answers to your questions again. I and others have explaned it countless times. You should actually read the indictment for your answers if you truly want an answer instead of just another chance to whine.
Several folks have already noted, that none of the laws in that particular indictment, have been designed for the so-called crimes Jack Smit has brought. . .

The prosecutor claims to get into the mind of, and know the thinking of Trump. He claims to know the intent, and what is motivating Trump. This is a claim of contesting vs. subversion of the republic. It is absurd on its face. The only folks that will buy it are the weak minded and gullible.

This is preposterous. There is no real, concrete proof of this. Hell, read Care4all's post, where, in her own words, tells use, the prosecution could not begin till we got the gossip and opinions of other staff and lawyers. Its garbage.

They are turning this nation into a place like Russia, China or Iran.

I don't like Trump, but this legal prosecution, is something we would see in an authoritarian nations.

Last edited:
They had to take on Trump's never ending appeals to get his crooked lawyers and conspirators, before a grand jury.

It took years of litigation to get the key witnesses to testify, because Trump fought it.

This was ALL Trump's plan,

DELAY DELAY DELAY,

Then rush to claim he's running for president nearly a half year ahead of the normal time,

So he could then claim "They are after me, because I am a candidate!"

We all know what Trump did...!

Pat Attention!

This is simply his modus operandi, regurgitation! ;)
If you believe you have a crime, you indict.

You arrest the person.

If your case depends upon the opinions of others? It is too weak to prosecute, especially if we are talking about prosecuting a political representative of half the nation.

. . . unless, of course, you want to turn our nation into someplace like Russia, China or Iran. . .

Use your head.

They were "wrong" because it hurst your feelz?

Several folks have already noted, that none of the laws in that particular indictment, have been designed for the so-called crimes Jack Smit has brought. . .

The prosecutor claims to get into the mind of, and know the thinking of Trump. He claims to know the intent, and what is motivating Trump. This is a claim of contesting vs. subversion of the republic. It is absurd on its face. The only folks that will buy it are the weak minded and gullible.

This is preposterous. There is no real, concrete proof of this. Hell, read Care4all's post, where, in her own words, tells use, the prosecution could not begin till we got the gossip and opinions of other staff and lawyers. Its garbage.

They are turning this nation into a place like Russia, China or Iran.

I don't like Trump, but this legal prosecution, is something we would see in an authoritarian nations.
You used the right term. Legal prosecution.

Damn man do you ever quit? If any of that garbage were true, don't you think someone would have challenged it before now. Hell Al Gore would have used it to win or Hillary Clinton. Trump LOST get the hell over it.

Damn man do you ever quit? If any of that garbage were true, don't you think someone would have challenged it before now. Hell Al Gore would have used it to win or Hillary Clinton. Trump LOST get the hell over it.
Doesn't matter if it is true. It's was the bullshit used to convince him to join the trump cult. He'll hang on to those discredited stories forever.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back