Last Vietnam-era Draftee Retiring from Army

I might have made weight - not sure.

Jimmy Stewart got rejected for the military at first because he was 6'3" 140 lbs.

We were PULLING OUT of Nam in 1971 big-time. Pullout started in 1970.

Try boning-up on your history.

Wow, do you have your dates fucked-up.

Finally, in January 1973 a peace treaty was signed by the United States and all three Vietnamese parties (North Vietnam, South Vietnam, and the Viet Cong). It provided for the complete withdrawal of U.S. troops within 60 days and created a political process for the peaceful resolution of the conflict in the south. Nothing was said, however, about the presence of more than 100,000 North Vietnamese troops in South Vietnam. The signing of the Paris Agreement did not bring an end to the fighting in Vietnam.

Last edited:
We were PULLING OUT of Nam in 1971 big-time. Pullout started in 1970.

Try boning-up on your history.

Wow, do you have your dates fucked-up.

Finally, in January 1973 a peace treaty was signed by the United States and all three Vietnamese parties (North Vietnam, South Vietnam, and the Viet Cong). It provided for the complete withdrawal of U.S. troops within 60 days and created a political process for the peaceful resolution of the conflict in the south. Nothing was said, however, about the presence of more than 100,000 North Vietnamese troops in South Vietnam. The signing of the Paris Agreement did not bring an end to the fighting in Vietnam.

Nah Warrior ginscpy still couldn't go because he was under weight.:lol:

But the full scale pullout of US troops in Nam (500,000 at its peak in 1968) began in 1970 and more swifty in 71 and72. Everyone knew the war was a dog.

But the full scale pullout of US troops in Nam (500,000 at its peak in 1968) began in 1970 and more swifty in 71 and72. Everyone knew the war was a dog.

Moron much? Involvement peaked in 1968 at the time of the Tet Offensive.

Warrior its obvious this guy has been lying to himself and everyone else for years to try to not look like a total ball less coward.

Warrior its obvious this guy has been lying to himself and everyone else for years to try to not look like a total ball less coward.

He is basically a retard.

That's why I rarely engage in a discussion with him. :doubt:

I don't know who he is attempting to fool with his obvious horse shit.

He talks about Military issues all the time that don't concern him so he has to have his excuses lined up when people ask him why he has never served, this clown probably has a full Marine uniform with all the trimmings ordered off the internet.

Tell me where I am wrong on the facts.

Nam was a dog- war- LONGEST AND MOST UNPOPULAR in American history - and full scale US military withdrawel began in 1970 and escalated in 71 and 72...............

AndI never dodged the draft like chiken shit Clintan andthe Canada draft dodgers

nuff said case closed

Last edited:

He talks about Military issues all the time that don't concern him so he has to have his excuses lined up when people ask him why he has never served, this clown probably has a full Marine uniform with all the trimmings ordered off the internet.

Bronze star, full bird colonel, etc..

Bronze star, full bird colonel, etc..

Purple Heart, Medal of Honor, Vietnam Service Medal, Navy Cross etc etc

I knew that the guy was one can short of a six-pack when he started the thread about Paul McCartney and John Kennedy.

He posted that when he saw a picture of either of these two men without their shirt on it made him wish he was gay.

When questioned he said that he was 100% heterosexual.

Try to figure that one out. :eek: :cuckoo:

I knew that the guy was one can short of a six-pack when he started the thread about Paul McCartney and John Kennedy.

He posted that when he saw a picture of either of these two men without their shirt on it made him wish he was gay.

I appreciate good looking - people -and both JFK and Paul
McCartney fit the bill. Doesnt mean I m in love with them.

Could name 10 females for every one male I think the same about............................. Like Jean Harlow, Marilynn Monroe, Carroll Baker, Sophia Loren etc etc etc etc........................................

Last edited:

:lol: what the hell? man that dude is nuttier than a snickers.:cuckoo:

July 04, 2011
Associated Press|by Kimbery Hefling

FORT BELVOIR, Va. - A homemade wind chime with the word "Whining" under a red slash is made from metal parts put in his leg after a parachute accident. Every Sunday he trims his crew cut. He didn't join the Army willingly, but as Command Sgt. Maj. Jeff Mellinger prepares to retire, he's grateful he found his calling.

Mellinger was drafted to fight in the Vietnam War, and the Army believes he's the last draftee to retire, after 39 years. Most did their two years and left. But Mellinger had found home.

Last Vietnam-era Draftee Retiring from Army

My salute to a Job well done. :salute:

Wow. 39 years, and a draftee. That is neat. Cool Post Ollie.

I appreciate goodlooking - people -and both JFK and Paul
McCarntney fit the bill. Doesnt mean I m in love with them.

Could name 10 females for every one male I think the same about.............................

Clown if you think about men the same way you think about women you are bisexual, stop lying to yourself. You are a overweight bisexual man who skipped out on the Vietnam war and tell lies that you were too young to go.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back